Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 30759
-
03-28-18 01:13 #19734Senior Member

Posts: 168RE: Tina
Total was $. 20.
Originally Posted by Demosdef
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 00:06 #19733Senior Member

Posts: 65Stinky
Recently I knocked on Hiran's door without an appointment. Ginger said they didn't have time and I could come back in an hour. A skinny girl came to door as well. She looked local but I didn't go back to find out. As I walked away I noticed the door open to the place right across it next to post office. It has an unusual double door. The first door than a few feet in the second one. I walked in out of curiosity. There should be a skull and cross bones on the door. Needed a gas mask. The place smelled AWFUL!! How could you possibly go in there for a massage. I saw a massage table in the room on left. The room was a mess! I could hear what sounded like 2 younger girls yakking away in Chinese. A woman who appeared to be about 60 approached me and said "no time right now". As if I was actually going to stay. Only way to fix that place is to burn it down and rebuild. Made me contemplate all the shit that's gone down in a unit like that since CC was completed in 77-78.
Originally Posted by Abunaga
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 00:05 #19732Senior Member

Posts: 713China Mary
She still around? Wow! She is or was a cat lady. Feeding all the feral cats all over. Maybe that is the smell. Cat piss.
Originally Posted by Abunaga
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 22:35 #19731Senior Member

Posts: 5231Yuri at Waikiki Grande
Anybody know where she went? Her ads are gone, but she said she had the room rented for 6 months.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 22:05 #19730Banned Member

Posts: 442Personally, I have no beef with TS providers. I could not to partake. I also feel like they should be honest with their ads. I would be irritated if I drove to an appointment and it was a TS. Also I am afraid of someone getting so mad that they would get violent. There are lots of incidents in the past (he and mainland) where an angry monger beat up or in some instances killed a provider because they were TS. Just be honest, don't try to trick customers. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 22:01 #19729Senior Member

Posts: 242Real Thai Massage
Does anyone know a good Thai massage therapist that can do all that stretching and neck cracking. The real shit please.
-
03-27-18 21:52 #19728Senior Member

Posts: 684Good Point
Good points Mobius. I have traveled to SE Asia quite a bit and when out for a night of mongering, I can usually tell and one needs to be aware because in certain cultures there are post op ladyboys everywhere. My theory is if there is any TS questions, it is.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
With all the recent TS movement into the Honolulu massage places, my view is that it is not cool for those that do not prefer to be serviced by a man or TS to not know going in. I agree, post op ladyboys do not consider themselves as a man. In fact, in Thailand, ladyboys are ladyboys and a Tom is a Tom (women that try to look like a man and like women) A Tom for the most part like the pretty young bargirls and go go dancers, the same women most of us also like.
My point is that we need to push back and promote the message in Hawaii: TS Providers, please try not to fool those that are not aware and don't waste the time for those of us that do not want to get a massage from a TS provider.
Aloha,
CS.
CS.
-
03-27-18 21:37 #19727Senior Member

Posts: 5231The majority of the ones who do not say in their ad that they are TS, are post-op ladyboys who, as far as they are concerned, are real women. No confusion for them, but uncertainty for mongers. Kathoey voice gives them away though, so you would be able to walk at that point.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 19:46 #19726Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweet Yumi
Yup. Saw her last week. Nice Chinese MILF. Pretty good massage w / lots of roaming. Very accommodating. I usually ask her to remove clothes during massage. Nice petite build. Small A's w / huge fucking nipples (love sucking on those nips). Nice moist pussy. Slight Bush. On the flip, sensual HJ w / more play. No jackhammer here. Nice slow stroke to finish.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 19:12 #19725Banned Member

Posts: 442He had Amanda. I had warned him about TS there.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 19:10 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 684Amanda
My point was that the "lady" in the photo, Amanda looks like could be TS? Who was the provider your friend had? It seems like the providers at this place have reported that they are TS, but not all of them. As previously stated, no false advertising would be preferred.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
CS.
-
03-27-18 18:56 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 684"Sisters"
Brother Johnny,
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
Good observations about how the Thai Bargirls go about things. There are all sisters and look out for each other. It is actually pretty cool how they try to take care of each other. I guess the intent of this forum is for us monger "brothers" to report back on what we are experiencing and try to look out for one another. Good or bad, we do it to help not get ripped off, but we are paying regardless.
Have fun out there. Thanks for the accurate observation and sharing.
Aloha,
CS.
-
03-27-18 18:31 #19722Senior Member

Posts: 46Bella
Did Belle move from Honolulu massage to somewhere else? Does anyone have her new ad? BTW saw Mia from Honolulu massage she was decent massage with slow HJ at end.
Originally Posted by MankoMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 17:53 #19721Banned Member

Posts: 442I think I did try. LOL. Sry getting old. Decent massage, wanted extra tip for roaming. Looked a little older than pictures. Was bringing in different girls to work with her. Not sure if she was ringleader but she sent me pictures of other girl to see. When she was off / busy. Haven't gone back since. 24th floor is monger heaven now, get Jae Dee in 2402, Ta and those mainland Thais in 2401, Vera's gang in 2403 and Sunflower oin 2404.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 17:27 #19720Banned Member

Posts: 442Different Bella. Thai from LA I think. That one working out of 2401. Reported massage with HE. Haven't tried. Get some reviews in forum.
Originally Posted by MankoMan69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






