Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 720 of 736 FirstFirst ... 220 620 670 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 ... LastLast
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #243

    J Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She has become my atf. Open to discussing any fantasy.

    It is best to book a couple dates and discuss after.

    This one is a freak.
    Does "any fantasy" include BBFS?

  2. #242

    J Wilde

    She has become my atf. Open to discussing any fantasy.

    It is best to book a couple dates and discuss after.

    This one is a freak.

  3. #241

    Quick reviews

    These are the ones I seen recently.

    No upcharge from any and they will let you pound hard.

    StacieCox.

    BBBJ, cfs, pics submissive 400. Bend her over and she will cum on your dick.

    Hazel69.

    Spinner, bbfscip, BBBJ, gagging, submissive 200.

    Rachaelxxx.

    Small. BBW, submissive, face slapping, degrading talk, facefuck, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, bbfscip, msog, pics / vids.

    200.

    Erinburst.

    Trashy, thick, BBBJ, gag, vids / pics bbfscip. Hh140.

    Sapphire. Passion.

    Thick, trashy, facefuck, BBBJ, true size queen, bbfscip. VIP 300.

    Tesla Lane.

    CfS, CBJ, true pawg loves getting pounded doggie. 140 hh.

    Mia!

    Cfs, BBBJCIM, pawg. Thick. 200 hr.

    Rachaelmoore846.

    Bbfscip, BBBJ, pics vids. 200.

    PrimaNeek.

    Bbfscip, BBBJ, facefuck, thick, submissive, faceslapping, bbgreek. 220 hr.

    Alexxxis.

    Cfs, BBBJ, pics / vids 220.

    All can handle a good pounding.

    I am 8 1/2 inches.

  4. #240

    Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy150  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Tesla and eve, with eve being just midweek less than a week ago.

    Both are hot, with Tesla being a tiny and fit spinner. Tesla is closest to old school k-girl I've had in awhile, but both are good.
    I saw Eve, and she was great. That doll model face was lovely. Fake tits unfortunately but great BBBJ and attitude. I'll keep an eye on their site for more in the future.

  5. #239
    Quote Originally Posted by Surplice  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these girls? I'm hoping they are the same level of kgirl service from back in the day. With CV down now, I wonder how these will all be coping.

    http://girlfriendinseattle.cuties-sites.com/home
    I've seen Tesla and eve, with eve being just midweek less than a week ago.

    Both are hot, with Tesla being a tiny and fit spinner. Tesla is closest to old school k-girl I've had in awhile, but both are good.

  6. #238

    Kdollgielfriend Korean girls

    Anyone have info on these girls? I'm hoping they are the same level of kgirl service from back in the day. With CV down now, I wonder how these will all be coping.

    http://girlfriendinseattle.cuties-sites.com/home

  7. #237
    Yeah, booked her for an hour a long time ago, perhaps 2. 5 years. She was very low energy. BJ was very perfunctory and when she laid back for mish an old, musty, sweaty, acrid smell came wafting up that was really quite gross. I left after the first pop which had only happened because little head was in charge. Once control reverted back to the big head round 2 was not an option. Her attitude was also very off-putting, enough that I probably would have left anyway even if hygiene was good.

    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?111164-Renee-Finess

    Made the mistake of booking with Renee recently, a talker but really lacks in service. Serious hygiene issues pussy smelled like she hadn't introduced it to soap in days. Finished with a BJ and got the hell out of there.

  8. #236

    Lacy

    Bunch of info in the bb thread.

  9. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathanSmyth  [View Original Post]
    Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you couldve still smell the next day.
    Yep! I'll sure second that; it's happened to me too. Bad breath is the absolute worst--and completely unacceptable, especially at today's average rates. One hour with one client more than covers a thorough dental exam and cleaning, even without insurance. Fortunately, the majority of providers understand and look after this thoroughly disgusting problem! And we owe them the same basic courtesy.

  10. #234

    Smells.

    Hygiene is a big turn off for me, no matter how hot the provider is. I have gone "soft" on hot providers before who have a, how do you say? Salty, sea like smell. I once picked up a girl in a rented Ford Fiesta. She left a lingering odor on the seat that you couldve still smell the next day.

  11. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by IncogNegro69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?111164-Renee-Finess

    Made the mistake of booking with Renee recently, a talker but really lacks in service. Serious hygiene issues pussy smelled like she hadn't introduced it to soap in days. Finished with a BJ and got the hell out of there.
    Unfortunately I had a similar experience with her. When I saw her she'd just finished her lunch and didn't bother rinsing her mouth; I know because I could taste what she had for lunch LOL.

  12. #232

  13. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsLA  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you have spent time with her? How was it? She's so damn sexy, and I've wanted to meet her for some time.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...treat/44549103
    Pictures look TGTBT. Do a reverse image search and see what comes up.

  14. #230

    Anyone Spend Time With This Lovely Lady?

    Wondering if any of you have spent time with her? How was it? She's so damn sexy, and I've wanted to meet her for some time.

    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...treat/44549103

  15. #229

    Anyone Spend Time With This Lovely Lady?

    Wondering if any of you have spent time with her? How was it? She's so damn sexy, and I've wanted to meet her for some time.

    http://www.USASexGuide.info/forum/re...8be9555fc13346

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape