Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 451 to 465 of 19268
-
03-30-18 00:15 #18818Senior Member

Posts: 312Ah huh
A W B Safe.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 23:59 #18817Senior Member

Posts: 256That link doesn't seem to work, or am I doing something wrong?
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 21:43 #18816

Posts: 461Re: Pornstars
Ha! Humble bragging much? "Only" seven, indeed! As if there were ample opportunities for pornstars in this part of the country.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
But, yes, I have, although only one. Any of you can. Former porn actress Nikki at darlingnikki. indyfiles.com.
-
03-29-18 21:26 #18815

Posts: 461Re: Hosting at home
Ah, thanks for the clarification. FWIW, I have hosted at home, too; and yes, I got roasted for saying so as well.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 18:25 #18814Regular Member

Posts: 23Harper Woods MILF
Thanks for the feedback fellas just left seeing her today like you said not in Harper Woods on the border of Harper Woods but she stay in Detroit but not the best looking lady but she was nice lady early to mid 50's red long hair house smell like cats and dogs and she smoke but she will ask you respectfully do you mine that so if anyone in relationship like me duffel bag buddy house to shower but besides that nice lady want to please literally 60 for BBBJ deepthroat swallow shit was 9/10 in my opinion I'll repeat just because her personality and she need help with little bread and head game great Good luck fellas.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-18 09:56 #18813Senior Member

Posts: 144Shawna Ann
1645 the last time I got a text which was yesterday.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 23:29 #18812Senior Member

Posts: 826Shawna Ann
Is she still using. -. -1645 or 8519 ?
Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 14:20 #18811Senior Member

Posts: 255BP Replacement
So where is everyone going to in replacement of BP and CL??
-
03-28-18 10:39 #18810Senior Member

Posts: 394Pornstar
Did one probably 10 years or so ago. She was on Howard stern and backstage couch? Or something like that. Good looking and all but the chemistry wasn't there. I was not impressed at all.
Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 09:30 #18809Senior Member

Posts: 64Shawna Ann
If anyone wants her number PM me. She literally asked me to help cause of all the sites going down.
Originally Posted by HoldenCaul
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 09:26 #18808Senior Member

Posts: 64Pornstar score you 7 me 0
Interesting question. Can't see it being any different than any other pussy though. Its all acting. Lots of bad acting but still.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-18 09:24 #18807Senior Member

Posts: 64Airport providers
Shawna Ann is at the airport saw her yesturday. Still one of the best. She is clean sober and beautiful.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
I have her number and rates for all.
-
03-28-18 08:55 #18806Senior Member

Posts: 87Airport Providers?
What happened to all the Lady's posting Airport Location? Seems like all of them on BP & EB are and Warren / Sterling Heights, I know there's got to B some still operating by DTW.
-
03-27-18 22:53 #18805Senior Member

Posts: 157I'm curious.
Has anyone bagged a pornstar. When I was in the service in California, that shot was like a competition. Even if you bagged them when they were still up and comers. I've only done seven.
-
03-27-18 22:47 #18804Senior Member

Posts: 157I hear.
She's semi retired in Lansing and quietly makes her way here every so often.
Originally Posted by Jooop
[View Original Post]















