Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 466 to 480 of 19268
-
03-27-18 22:38 #18803Regular Member

Posts: 10Dancers
Any ladies on BP that also dance? Feel free to inbox me.
-
03-27-18 14:25 #18802Senior Member

Posts: 39448 milf
I had a dream about her. But she was in detroit not Harper woods. So I rolled up to her place and a decent part of Detroit. She let me in the front door. Explain she had to put her cats and dogs away. In my dream there were a couple of beds in the living room when you walked in. I didn't go any further. The place smelled like she had cats and dogs. In my dream she looked pretty good but maybe a few years older than her pics. As she sat down I pulled it out and she went to work polishing the knob. In my dream she told me to tell her before I blew my nut. Then she said don't worry I swallow. And that she did. I spent four dimes she wanted 8 dimes. I will be back.
Originally Posted by Castro1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 11:20 #18801Senior Member

Posts: 312Nothing at all
Dry humor. And I have no place in Tawas either. No switch for a booby trap.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
Reference to the guy that was surprised I do outcall to my home. I do this all the time. Why pay for a room when I have a mortgage.
It's risky I understand but I also have nothing to steal if someone came back to bust my place up, that's all about they could do. Be safe.
A7 D.
-
03-27-18 07:57 #18800Senior Member

Posts: 389Shawna
Same here, but has gone dark since.
Originally Posted by Sixguns
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 00:24 #18799

Posts: 461Re: Boobytrap button
What does the booby trap button do?
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 22:22 #18798Banned Member

Posts: 40It may not be her posting, I thing that site (like many) copies ads from BP.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 20:55 #18797Senior Member

Posts: 86Saw her about a month ago by the airport and had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 15:47 #18796Senior Member

Posts: 87Shawna Ann??
Has anyone seen Shawna Ann lately? Noticed She has been posting on Skipthegames lately and Downriver. I wanted to C Her when She posted on BP about A year ago & never got to.
-
03-26-18 15:42 #18795Banned Member

Posts: 40It's just not my thing, but hey, to each their own.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 15:29 #18794Regular Member

Posts: 8Heating accessory?
Possibly some sort of heating accessiry? I'm sure she's a lot rougher nowadays as those pics are probably dated anyways.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 13:42 #18793Senior Member

Posts: 27I've seen her before, she's kinda rude. Massage is nothing much of just rubbing your back. She sprays everything down with alcohol including your Johnson. Was a very big turn off. Didn't find the experience worth while for me anyway.
Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 13:15 #18792Senior Member

Posts: 312I have a place in Tawas as well.
Originally Posted by GoDeep
[View Original Post]
Why not? There is a booby trap button that looks like a lightswitch and well. Yes, Outcall to my home.
My bad.
-
03-26-18 12:30 #18791Senior Member

Posts: 194How was the massage?
Originally Posted by MSU827
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 09:20 #18790Regular Member

Posts: 5Brianna
Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to help others with what I've learned the past few months. Saw this one a few months ago. Nice apartment in W Bloomfield. Look just like the pics. Her ass is to die for. My only complaint is that she was upset when I needed to use her bathroom. She was rude about it and it rubbed me the wrong way. $ for the hour with he. I don't think more is available but who knows.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...field/46204057
-
03-26-18 09:06 #18789Senior Member

Posts: 171ISO ebony sloppy toppy
Anyone know any ebony girl who gives a nice sloppy enthusiastic BBBJ? Reply or pm me please. East side preferred.
















