Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 32 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18803

    Dancers

    Any ladies on BP that also dance? Feel free to inbox me.

  2. #18802

    48 milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Castro1988  [View Original Post]
    What's up fellas been and out but Don't really trust the reviews on escortbabylon wanted to know if anybody tried out this MILF she close to my area https://40up.com.detroit.escortbabyl...post/25671098/.
    I had a dream about her. But she was in detroit not Harper woods. So I rolled up to her place and a decent part of Detroit. She let me in the front door. Explain she had to put her cats and dogs away. In my dream there were a couple of beds in the living room when you walked in. I didn't go any further. The place smelled like she had cats and dogs. In my dream she looked pretty good but maybe a few years older than her pics. As she sat down I pulled it out and she went to work polishing the knob. In my dream she told me to tell her before I blew my nut. Then she said don't worry I swallow. And that she did. I spent four dimes she wanted 8 dimes. I will be back.

  3. #18801

    Nothing at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    What does the booby trap button do?
    Dry humor. And I have no place in Tawas either. No switch for a booby trap.

    Reference to the guy that was surprised I do outcall to my home. I do this all the time. Why pay for a room when I have a mortgage.

    It's risky I understand but I also have nothing to steal if someone came back to bust my place up, that's all about they could do. Be safe.

    A7 D.

  4. #18800

    Shawna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixguns  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a month ago by the airport and had a great time with her.
    Same here, but has gone dark since.

  5. #18799

    Re: Boobytrap button

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    I have a place in Tawas as well.

    Why not? There is a booby trap button that looks like a lightswitch and well. Yes, Outcall to my home.

    My bad.
    What does the booby trap button do?

  6. #18798
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shawna Ann lately? Noticed She has been posting on Skipthegames lately and Downriver. I wanted to C Her when She posted on BP about A year ago & never got to.
    It may not be her posting, I thing that site (like many) copies ads from BP.

  7. #18797
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Shawna Ann lately? Noticed She has been posting on Skipthegames lately and Downriver. I wanted to C Her when She posted on BP about A year ago & never got to.
    Saw her about a month ago by the airport and had a great time with her.

  8. #18796

    Shawna Ann??

    Has anyone seen Shawna Ann lately? Noticed She has been posting on Skipthegames lately and Downriver. I wanted to C Her when She posted on BP about A year ago & never got to.

  9. #18795
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    I have a place in Tawas as well.

    Why not? There is a booby trap button that looks like a lightswitch and well. Yes, Outcall to my home.

    My bad.
    It's just not my thing, but hey, to each their own.

  10. #18794

    Heating accessory?

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    In anonther picture, something resembles a baby bottle maybe.
    Possibly some sort of heating accessiry? I'm sure she's a lot rougher nowadays as those pics are probably dated anyways.

  11. #18793
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlossPicYw  [View Original Post]
    How was the massage?
    I've seen her before, she's kinda rude. Massage is nothing much of just rubbing your back. She sprays everything down with alcohol including your Johnson. Was a very big turn off. Didn't find the experience worth while for me anyway.

  12. #18792
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep  [View Original Post]
    You had her do an outcall to your home?
    I have a place in Tawas as well.

    Why not? There is a booby trap button that looks like a lightswitch and well. Yes, Outcall to my home.

    My bad.

  13. #18791
    Quote Originally Posted by MSU827  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to help others with what I've learned the past few months. Saw this one a few months ago. Nice apartment in W Bloomfield. Look just like the pics. Her ass is to die for. My only complaint is that she was upset when I needed to use her bathroom. She was rude about it and it rubbed me the wrong way. $ for the hour with he. I don't think more is available but who knows.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...field/46204057
    How was the massage?

  14. #18790

    Brianna

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Hoping to help others with what I've learned the past few months. Saw this one a few months ago. Nice apartment in W Bloomfield. Look just like the pics. Her ass is to die for. My only complaint is that she was upset when I needed to use her bathroom. She was rude about it and it rubbed me the wrong way. $ for the hour with he. I don't think more is available but who knows.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...field/46204057

  15. #18789

    ISO ebony sloppy toppy

    Anyone know any ebony girl who gives a nice sloppy enthusiastic BBBJ? Reply or pm me please. East side preferred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape