Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 332 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3212

    Vip

    Quote Originally Posted by Puresex  [View Original Post]
    Very interestino your accusation we must be all the same person because we have negative experience with Area. This coming from a person who never knew she came back early from her vacation but the only one she called on her second vacation to give out information on returning and whatever. And how would you know about VIP list. XO states he only one on VIP list according to her. Why would you know anything if you not on list? Are you calling XO a liar also, since only has two people on her list? She lies to others as well. You know some private information about her but not on her VIP list. I accuse you of also being Ara's alias. Nothing negative can ever be said about you, I mean Ara the cum queen. Be sure she washes well before you go down. Too bad can't find out if she has been banned before.
    Buddy I'm on the list too.

  2. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by Reago13  [View Original Post]
    Why am I being mentioned? Shows I am not lying about the way she treats some customers. Make a comment and she goes ballistic and puts you on shit list. I will give you an example of her arrogance. She mentioned Miki wanted her to say that Miki was half japanese. She said Japanese girls service better than Korean girls, her name Miki is actually Japanese so she can fool her customers. And if she never help Miki the girl would have no customers. The fact she is so busy shows men prefer Japanese girls. Her butterface head really got big. Wonder what her mom would think if she knew what her daughter has become. I moved to better places so I don't know why she wants to start shit up. What I have said is true and she knows it. She also has been banned from this sight under different alias names so now she tries to get me and others in trouble with her false accusations that anyone who has something negative to say must be all the same person. She is colder than you know. I have not posted for a while which says the girl has some issues.
    WOW! Are you actually threatening to rat out a provider to her mother? Can't get much lower than that! What a weak sister!

  3. #3210

    Black L

    Enough already with all this crab about Aira.

    Black is not a shill for any body, known him from evergreen and China town.

    Don't know this girl never seen or been with her, if she lied to you so what they all do, or most of them.

    They tell you what you want to hear and you think she in love with you, better wake up, drama with girls in every place.

    If your appointments get fucked up why go back fuck the place and the girl, get lots of other better places and other girls around.

    Bra the, C C is the worst with the pakes, bad service, short on time, switch girls, with appointments you make a time and someone.

    Walks in they going take the walk in first then short him 15 minutes and have you wait 15,20 minute, fuck that shit I walk never to return, have option 2 floors down, option 3 across the street. But not with all the places like that.

    You guys need to understand this business is not manages by people with a mba degree.

    Remember they not your GF no matter what they say (I get this I love you all the time) some don't even like you just want to get the hour over with. Holy fuck I going catch hell from all my atf writing all this.

    My bra the black is not a shill we go way back, fucker must think he's in love again dumb ass I better not piss him off.

    Peace Black.

  4. #3209

    Arrogant and stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    What, he did that, then his reago13 the arrogant guy, no charm at all now on the shit list, pretty soon Miki be turning him away too.
    Why am I being mentioned? Shows I am not lying about the way she treats some customers. Make a comment and she goes ballistic and puts you on shit list. I will give you an example of her arrogance. She mentioned Miki wanted her to say that Miki was half japanese. She said Japanese girls service better than Korean girls, her name Miki is actually Japanese so she can fool her customers. And if she never help Miki the girl would have no customers. The fact she is so busy shows men prefer Japanese girls. Her butterface head really got big. Wonder what her mom would think if she knew what her daughter has become. I moved to better places so I don't know why she wants to start shit up. What I have said is true and she knows it. She also has been banned from this sight under different alias names so now she tries to get me and others in trouble with her false accusations that anyone who has something negative to say must be all the same person. She is colder than you know. I have not posted for a while which says the girl has some issues.

  5. #3208

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    What, he did that, then his reago13 the arrogant guy, no charm at all now on the shit list, pretty soon Miki be turning him away too.
    She talked bad about Miki and what a tramp she is. And now going make nice to her. How did reago get into this? She made him wait but I was told she busy. You sound as though English is your second language.

    Admin please check out blacklable, especially since can't understand what she saying at times with her sentence structure. And some times can spell then other times can't. The guilty ones usually the first to accuse.

  6. #3207
    Quote Originally Posted by Patronizer  [View Original Post]
    My business philosophy is different. If Aira knew that she cannot honor the appointment then at least she got the courtesy to text the customer to cancel it. Her time is precious but the customers' time are as precious as her too. The person with arrogant attitude will not last long in this kind business!
    If there was double booking, it was the house booking a time slot that Aira had already booked! How can she text someone if she doesn't know about it!

  7. #3206

    How so

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    To be going back to only to be turned alway, you must be on her SHIT, well I guess she can be arrogant with that sweet elegant.

    Looks, guys lining up and tipping her 180, me I cheap only tip her 170, you should think she don't want to see you, BTW you where never on the VIP list, only 2 guys on that list mondo and groser that I know of.

    Admin 2 should look in to pursex, reago 13, simplek, patronizer all the same person for.

    TargJeting a provide.
    Very interestino your accusation we must be all the same person because we have negative experience with Area. This coming from a person who never knew she came back early from her vacation but the only one she called on her second vacation to give out information on returning and whatever. And how would you know about VIP list. XO states he only one on VIP list according to her. Why would you know anything if you not on list? Are you calling XO a liar also, since only has two people on her list? She lies to others as well. You know some private information about her but not on her VIP list. I accuse you of also being Ara's alias. Nothing negative can ever be said about you, I mean Ara the cum queen. Be sure she washes well before you go down. Too bad can't find out if she has been banned before.

  8. #3205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Aira is super busy

    The issue is that there is far too much demand for Aira than she has time slots. That's because she only works 2-3 days per week. She is very popular because she is Japanese, has nice natural boobs, offers top shelf service, full B2 B TS with nuru like a Japanese soapland and she offers BBFS. There is definitely a scheduling problem between mama and her own client bookings. 80% or more of her appointments are from repeat clients. That should tell you more than anything. The smartest thing for Aira to do is to raise her price to $250 or $300. That would reduce the demand enough to keep her appointments manageable. She would still sell out all of her time slots if she charged $250.

    I know Aira pretty well. She is not arrogant and tries to provide good service to all of her clients. She maintains a pretty high level of service even though she takes a lot of daily appointments. A provider this popular is going to have scheduling issues.

  9. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleK  [View Original Post]
    It's a former provider just making trouble for fun.
    Maybe its the house paying their shills because you know how much business it will generate with mongers trying to see if they can get what was put out. Another thing tho maybe the dude dropped some serious scrip to get the full menu. Its all about money.

  10. #3203
    Quote Originally Posted by PVenkman  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but we're the one's who put her on that pedestal. She knows she got way too much business to keep up with anyway and can afford to get rid of the ones she doesn't care about.
    My business philosophy is different. If Aira knew that she cannot honor the appointment then at least she got the courtesy to text the customer to cancel it. Her time is precious but the customers' time are as precious as her too. The person with arrogant attitude will not last long in this kind business!

  11. #3202
    Quote Originally Posted by PVenkman  [View Original Post]
    Hate to say it but we're the one's who put her on that pedestal. She knows she got way too much business to keep up with anyway and can afford to get rid of the ones she doesn't care about.
    What, he did that, then his reago13 the arrogant guy, no charm at all now on the shit list, pretty soon Miki be turning him away too.

  12. #3201
    To be going back to only to be turned alway, you must be on her SHIT, well I guess she can be arrogant with that sweet elegant.

    Looks, guys lining up and tipping her 180, me I cheap only tip her 170, you should think she don't want to see you, BTW you where never on the VIP list, only 2 guys on that list mondo and groser that I know of.

    Admin 2 should look in to pursex, reago 13, simplek, patronizer all the same person for.

    Targeting a provide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puresex  [View Original Post]
    You not the only one. Twice I drive there only to be told she busy. Now that she became popular she does not care if she misses your appointment but if you miss your time she snaps because she will lose $150 and her time is extremely valuable. Others provide same service without the stupid cosplay bullshit. She enjoys making guys drive there for nothing. That pussy going be sour soon. Check out GOLDEN SPA thread, a respected monger puts Kayla same with Miki. Aira not even closer to their level. And I was also VIP, or so I was told. She even had the nerve to bad mouth Miki who was not there at the time. Total arrogance!

  13. #3200

    Aira

    Quote Originally Posted by Puresex  [View Original Post]
    You not the only one. Twice I drive there only to be told she busy. Now that she became popular she does not care if she misses your appointment but if you miss your time she snaps because she will lose $150 and her time is extremely valuable. Others provide same service without the stupid cosplay bullshit. She enjoys making guys drive there for nothing. That pussy going be sour soon. Check out GOLDEN SPA thread, a respected monger puts Kayla same with Miki. Aira not even closer to their level. And I was also VIP, or so I was told. She even had the nerve to bad mouth Miki who was not there at the time. Total arrogance!
    Hate to say it but we're the one's who put her on that pedestal. She knows she got way too much business to keep up with anyway and can afford to get rid of the ones she doesn't care about.

  14. #3199
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Maybe (Miami) heat nation, like (Oakland) raider nation?

    Suppose, just suppose.
    There s only ONE nation. Raider Nation baby! All others are wannabees!

  15. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't believe the number of suckers who actually believed what that douche laid out about Cam. Consider, from his bullshit posts, he admits to not being a regular and yet gets all the private goodies that even her longtime customers do not get. A firm provider who demands the raincoat for EVERYBODY and this moron brags "nope, not for me. Bareback city from first visit. " Yup, this putz has a HUGE ax to grind. Probably hoped for too much, got the standard, then writes fairytales out of scorn.

    Another dreaming liar added to the "ignored" list.
    It's a former provider just making trouble for fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape