Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 22149
-
03-25-18 20:16 #9204Banned Member

Posts: 40It's just Detroit clubs that are getting raided not the Suburban clubs.
Originally Posted by Salmasy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 19:17 #9203Senior Member

Posts: 58Hmmm
Since Coli was raided, is it safe to assume that they would be paying visits to other strip clubs as well? I am planning on making a trip to BT's Dearbon on the 13th, but I might skip out on the extras just because I do not want to get caught in the back doing things with a stripper that I should not be doing.
If they end up doing a raid and you are there receiving extras, what should one typically expect? A ticket? Being arrested?
I apologize if these questions seem rather basic but I don't think there is such a thing as being too informed.
Thanks in advance.
SA.
-
03-25-18 14:26 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 32They can't because it's a ticket for "Impeding an Investigation". Any warning is considered illegal LOL.
Originally Posted by GoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 13:07 #9201Banned Member

Posts: 40Did anyone get a ticket?
Originally Posted by EmilioLargo
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 09:46 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 78I checked with a dancer and she informed me that the raid occurred on Thursday.
Originally Posted by ALotNohsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 21:10 #9199Banned Member

Posts: 40Man I remember turning 19 and hitting Studio 4 and getting hammered off that Canadian beer.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 21:05 #9198Banned Member

Posts: 40If you don't mind me asking, was this party held at a strip club?
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 20:38 #9197Banned Member

Posts: 40You would think with everyone having a radio the valet would give the bouncers a heads up.
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 19:19 #9196Banned Member

Posts: 40That's too bad, she was a nice girl that was just into bad things.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 17:07 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 450
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
Dittio what he said. I would attend such a gathering. Seeing as I do 99% of my club visits up there anyhow. But that would depend on when it was scheduled. As long as it happened on a day and time I could make it up to it, i would make every effort to be there.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 15:41 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 135As one of your mongering brethren from just south of you, please let me know if you're able to open it up to one or two from T-Town. .
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 11:46 #9193

Posts: 461Re: Ashley
My single experience with Ashley is the same. I went to her stage when she was called to dance, she greeted me when sat, even though others were there, but they were ignoring her. I introduced myself and engaged her in light conversation. She asked if she could sit with me when she was done dancing. When she joined me, I made her feel comfortable and welcome, and I let her know what I wanted within five minutes of her sitting. We agreed quickly to the VIP. She is a nice, accommodating young woman in my opinion.
Originally Posted by MilkMan2484
[View Original Post]
One caveat: I usually visit during off-peak hours, weekday afternoons or evenings. YMMV during peak times.
-
03-24-18 10:24 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 312Sammi
Same Samantha that left 8 mile area a while back: Worked at Players for a stint and stayed down the street then moved over to Harper a while back?
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
Sexy Fun Massage Sammi B. ?
If so, wow I saw her 3 weeks ago looking healthy and glowing and had one last GREAT time with her at my place I guess.
I'm kind of shocked by this news.
RIP Samantha B.
Going to miss that little lady.
-
03-24-18 10:22 #9191Regular Member

Posts: 11If its this weekend or early next week I would for sure like to check it out. Family is gone for a few days and I need something to occupy my time.
Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 08:25 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 144Sam aka Sarah RIP
We lost an angel last night. Sam aka Sarah didn't get treatment for a bump that became infected. At some point it damaged her heart. I will miss her. She was a great person.












Reply With Quote





