Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 22148
-
03-23-18 23:43 #9188Senior Member

Posts: 450I've actually had the same experience with Ashley. She always has came right over when she told me she would. Just Last weekend when I was there I never even tipped her but others did and when she got done she came right over and talked for a couple minutes saying she was going to go freshen up and she'd be right back. And she was, and no I don't over pay in the club, I just treat her well and talk to her before we go and do our thing. Could be that she knows now that more likely or not she'll get "dances" out of me for sure where as with others she may spend 1/2 hr to hr trying to get dances with someone else that may not pan out for her. For me we had fun like always in the back for a very reasonable deal.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 23:19 #9187

Posts: 461Re: The Great White North
Is actually south of Detroit. That is, Windsor and the southwestern tip of Ontario is south of Detroit. One of the interesting geographical oddities around here.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 19:47 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 1151Back in the 1990's I worked in the Rennaissance Center in Detroit. The local bars took Canadian money at par (to encourage Canadians working in Detroit to have a drink after work). There was an American Express office in the Ren Cen, so I would buy Canadian money at a 10-15% discount for bar money. After a few weeks I couldn't convince my bar tender I was American!
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 19:39 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 1151If you take the tunnel Windsor is almost due south of Detroit.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 18:37 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 55Thank you all for the advice, I appreciate your help. I don't think I'll bother to visit our neighbor to the North. Or I guess East in this case.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 18:18 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 416If you do go to Windsor bring a lot of US singles, strippers don't take toonies LOL.
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 18:15 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 416Undercover cops go in first.
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 15:44 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 127Whew that would have sucked I was there on Tuesday at lunch.
Originally Posted by ALotNohsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 14:59 #9180Senior Member

Posts: 82I like it.
I would definitely like to be included if this happens. Let me know what I need to do.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 14:44 #9179Regular Member

Posts: 1Dang, I'm going to have to start actually posting here LOL.
Originally Posted by Kurse
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 13:33 #9178Senior Member

Posts: 280Drove by there about 3 p and didn't look like anything was out of order, there were no marked cars there if there was a raid.
Originally Posted by ALotNohsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 13:00 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 157Ok
I reached out to my guy to see if he would be willing to sponsor a locked door party for our group. I'll let you all know what's going on when I get the details.
-
03-23-18 10:01 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 64That's interesting because coliseum has a checkpoint where when you pull in there is a booth where you have to stop before they let you pull up to the valet. It's obviously meant to screen for vice and be able to alert mgmt of a raid.
Originally Posted by ALotNohsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 09:20 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 103Coli raid
Is it true they raided coli yesterday during day shift? Was planning on making a trip three today.
-
03-23-18 07:33 #9174Senior Member

Posts: 389Oh Canada
Going from Detroit over to Windsor for the purposes of strip clubs is the definition of insanity. We are sitting on a gold mine right here compared to just about all of north america. Windsor is the exact opposite. Horrible in every way (air dances, expensive, etc.).
Originally Posted by Misterbation
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




