Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10615
-
03-26-18 00:16 #505Senior Member

Posts: 184Rosetta
I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.
Originally Posted by Villainy1953
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 15:39 #504Regular Member

Posts: 13Rosetta
I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 17:10 #503Senior Member

Posts: 577Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.
Originally Posted by DawnOfTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 18:39 #502Regular Member

Posts: 6Want to see BBFS girl later tonight around like 8 pm please let me have her digits.
-
03-23-18 18:36 #501Regular Member

Posts: 6Hi
Looking for BBFS girl between SE 181st Gresham area to downtown area who does outcall for 200 donation.
Want to see her around 7 pm tonight know any digits and have links to her??
Please let me know.
-
03-23-18 13:48 #500Senior Member

Posts: 607I'm still waiting for a PM response. I can point to a couple in WA but have no contacts in Oregon.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 12:35 #499Senior Member

Posts: 65Update on new beaverton girl
A couple of things boys;.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
1. She has told me that a few of you have asked for a cheaper price. Cmon I told you its $200 for BBFS. If you can't pay it don't bother her.
2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.
3 Its Friday morning and she has told me she is horny and wants some dick now. She is a sex freak and a blast, sweet girl. Don't pass her up. You know how fast they all come and go.
4 Also Craigslist is done, no more personals. I have met many woman from there, so that's to bad.
-
03-23-18 00:04 #498Regular Member

Posts: 13Butthurt
I've responded to a good portion of the over 100 messages I've received. Some of you sent bogus info. For example the name of a provider that appears to be inactive. Don't be butt hurt. Come with real intel. I've responded to others with some of my intel as well. As for this most recent lady, I've already been questioned, by her, due to the numerous requests for BBFS. Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 19:36 #497Senior Member

Posts: 607I would love to share but don't have any under the radar that I haven't already shared on the WA side of the river.
Only get tô Oregon a couple times per year. Slim pickings.
-
03-22-18 16:12 #496Senior Member

Posts: 577Lesson learned.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 10:33 #495Senior Member

Posts: 582Same here. This person not sharing in good faith
Unlike BCM, AS5402 seems to be bullshitter. I would not PM or share info with him.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 10:04 #494Senior Member

Posts: 52Brad you the man. You should write a book on how to find these ladies LOL. Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 09:35 #493Banned Member

Posts: 21As5402
Same here. I think he was just fishing for info.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 07:54 #492Senior Member

Posts: 66I think you need to write a book.
And I thought I did good.
Originally Posted by BradCooperMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 18:12 #491Senior Member

Posts: 65I have another new girl for you guys
OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.
She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.










Reply With Quote






