Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36195

    Fuck you, Admin

    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

    Lol, keep those cards and letters coming. When I pissing off trolls like you this badly I know I'm doing something right.

    A2

  2. #36194
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Not to be argumentive since this is a informative forum about certain street activities. Whatever you consider mongering to be; a game, hobby, sport or to a degenerate like myself; social interaction. LOL. There are no "guarantees of satisfaction", which is the primary reason for sites such as this, to share our adventures, expierences, whether failed or successful, information "to be determined", by our esoteric members who "choose" to engage in a very unique, epicurean like advocation. I travel the world and it doesn't matter; even where our type of "gambling" is considered "legal", you still might have to "take one for the team", and when the idea of disappointment has worn off, you have to get right back up on that bike. The original report that I commented on was very helpful for me and anyone else who read it. I was just sharing my personal expierence and in no way meant to malign or judge. Just be safe! Peace.
    I'm with you 100%. Klove. Let's keep it in prospective fellows!

  3. #36193

    Returned items

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader  [View Original Post]
    I've had so much stuff left in my car it is hard to remember it all. Jackets, phones, syringes, shoestrings, lighters, spoons, but I can't remember any cash left behind. If something of legal value, I try to return it. Drug related things get trashed.

    If cash were left behind, I would make a reasonable effort to return it. But I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find her.
    I agree that we should reasonably return nondrug related items, and that we should NEVER try to take tuition back (even after a lousy date). However I would advise against making much of an effort or risk to seek them out; just give them what they earned if and when there is a next time. I was once accused by freckles Crystal in BP of taking her tuition even after I took her to Burger King for lunch. She got pretty bent out of shape, and then so did I at her accusations. After not finding anything in my car, we returned to my spot and found her money still on the ground -- where it apparently dropped when she opened the door to lean out and spit out her mouthful.

  4. #36192
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

    As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.
    Not to be argumentive since this is a informative forum about certain street activities. Whatever you consider mongering to be; a game, hobby, sport or to a degenerate like myself; social interaction. LOL. There are no "guarantees of satisfaction", which is the primary reason for sites such as this, to share our adventures, expierences, whether failed or successful, information "to be determined", by our esoteric members who "choose" to engage in a very unique, epicurean like advocation. I travel the world and it doesn't matter; even where our type of "gambling" is considered "legal", you still might have to "take one for the team", and when the idea of disappointment has worn off, you have to get right back up on that bike. The original report that I commented on was very helpful for me and anyone else who read it. I was just sharing my personal expierence and in no way meant to malign or judge. Just be safe! Peace.

  5. #36191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

    As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.
    I've had so much stuff left in my car it is hard to remember it all. Jackets, phones, syringes, shoestrings, lighters, spoons, but I can't remember any cash left behind. If something of legal value, I try to return it. Drug related things get trashed.

    If cash were left behind, I would make a reasonable effort to return it. But I'm not going to spend an hour trying to find her.

  6. #36190
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

    As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.
    Did you not just say that you were reaching into her shirt and trying to get the money back? So. Finding it on the floor is not karma on her part, you planned that. Karma will out. It's just the way of things. What you described, however, is not karma.

  7. #36189

    Same goes for drugs they leave?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I feel ya but sometimes you got to take one for the team. I pretty sure we have have made bad to terrible choices but, I guess just for me, I've always delivered the "promissory note" that was agreed upon. Not judging you at all, but Karma is a bad bit*h. Most of the time when I meet a potential expierence, I do a quick interview to ascertain the worthiness of my investment. Anything that happens after that is "on me". Just read some of my reports. LOL. Peace.
    What about drugs they leave in your car? Should we rush to return their illegal goods? Hell no because that's a lessons learn. I'd throw it away and call it a day.

    As for karma, isn't it karma to provide horrible service, expect to get paid, regardless, and then lose the "hard-earned" money? Complaining and whining does nothing but piss off the John. Just shut up and finish your verbal agreeement. You can't do nothing once the Dick is already being rammed but make the situation worse.

  8. #36188

    Wanderings

    Had a dream I went to DT DC and picked up a couple Bmore SWs.

    Both chicks are UTR mostly; one is slim with a tight kitty and DSLs that make her give a great mic check.

    The other one is a little thicker and taller, well proportioned in my opinion.

    Happy to trade numbers for info.

    They definitely aren't the type to walk Bmore. No signs of use.

  9. #36187

    Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Gidget or Bridget.
    Sally Field!

  10. #36186
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    The other day I was in the neighborhood around Wilkens and thought I would call Destiny to see how she was doing. It had been a very long time since I had even talked to her, much less gotten her naked. She asked if I could take her to her program so I did. Of course one thing led to another and we wound up hanging out for a little while.

    She is still very good at what she does and quite happy to do it. She tells me she doesn't come out on the streets, but just hangs around the house and her regulars come to her. She told me the story about how she came to be the "lady of the house. " Destiny is always a fun time!
    Haven't seen Destiny in quiet a while, didn't know she was still around.

  11. #36185

    Another hiatus

    You know I took a Hiatus 5 years ago this was partially because I was caught.

    Now I'm getting divorced however it's not because I got caught again it's because the old ball-and-chain was restraining me too much and draining me dry so thus I am pulling the plug.

    Anyway enough on that I'm just had so much good experiences with BP right now that I think I'm going to upgrade myself to using BP more often and take a break from the street scene.

    I may eventually return though I also will be contributing to the BP forum but I will still comment on any past slw's that someone else posts.

  12. #36184

    Dundalk Citgo

    Lots of girls out there tonite. Mandy, Marissa / Amber, Kathy, and even Valerie. Haven't seen Val in weeks. She looked hot as hell. Wish I had time to pick her up. No sign of Skylar. Judiciary case indicates she's still out there somewhere.

  13. #36183
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't bother dating her unless you want a decent BJ. She's had surgery in a place that makes it uncomfortable to do anything.

    Also, her feminine hygiene wasn't good. To tell you the truth, her breath was bad as well. Very nice woman, just passed it as far as I'm concerned.
    Gidget or Bridget.

  14. #36182

    Erica

    Red head white street walker.

    Any info on her. Bumped into her in the liquor store.

    She has digits.

  15. #36181

    For the guys who can't access the tube


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape