Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,246 to 25,260 of 61389
-
03-24-18 22:35 #36144Senior Member

Posts: 2419For the guys who can't access the tube
-
03-24-18 22:01 #36143Senior Member

Posts: 2344Gidget
I wouldn't bother dating her unless you want a decent BJ. She's had surgery in a place that makes it uncomfortable to do anything.
Also, her feminine hygiene wasn't good. To tell you the truth, her breath was bad as well. Very nice woman, just passed it as far as I'm concerned.
-
03-24-18 21:04 #36142Senior Member

Posts: 2419Fresh PAWG worx
-
03-24-18 19:00 #36141Senior Member

Posts: 2344Crystal
If anyone has a current # for west side Idol Crystal. Please pass it along to me, thanks.
Bubbles was out today. I took me several passes to recognize her. She's cut her hair really short. She's telling everyone she got bubble gum stuck in her hair, so she had to cut it. Yeah right!
Thought I saw tall Jessica from Upper Marlboro on Ramsey and S Payson.
Saw ditzy girl Layla walking around too. There was also a not bad looking thin not to short red head girl walking around today. Still, not very many SW out.
I did run into a well dressed SW named Monica. I was told she's as crazy as a bed bug, so I passed on her. I thought she was a Latina when I first saw her. That leopard skin top was kinda over the top in my opinion. It draws to much attention.
-
03-24-18 13:42 #36140Senior Member

Posts: 1370Karma
I feel ya but sometimes you got to take one for the team. I pretty sure we have have made bad to terrible choices but, I guess just for me, I've always delivered the "promissory note" that was agreed upon. Not judging you at all, but Karma is a bad bit*h. Most of the time when I meet a potential expierence, I do a quick interview to ascertain the worthiness of my investment. Anything that happens after that is "on me". Just read some of my reports. LOL. Peace.
Originally Posted by Leroi012
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 07:18 #36139Regular Member

Posts: 20Back into it.
A few weeks ago. I went after a long sabbatical. I started off on the W&W loop. It was dead out so went out 2 the Brooklyn loop. Was looking someone she goes by B. But no luck. So picked up a new. She mumbled her name so I cldnt tell you. Off of 4th and patasco. Found a spot she wanted. . 5 but talked het down 2 . 3 and glad I did. Was not good at all. And complained the whole time. I was already so over it she put the money in her shirt no bra. So while she was trying I was rustling her shirt 2 see if the money wld drop. LOL I had 2 assist to finish. Smh when she lifted up 2 adjust her. I think the money fell out at that point. She got out without noticing. I drove 2 7 eleven to grab something 2 drink. Got back in the car and the drink rolled 2 the floor went grab it the money I gave her was there. I was like my lucky day. As I pulled out I seen her. She was trying to save me down. And I went the opposite way like I didn't even see her. I felt kinda bad. But if you going to complain the whole time why do it?
-
03-24-18 04:31 #36138Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Lailah.
Saw Lailah a few nights ago. Spinner-type, short hair brunette, 5'6, probably about 105 lbs, deflated boobs. She's been reviewed on here. After a few round trips, I gave up and just took Lailah. I hesitated at first because I couldn't tell it it was a SW or guy wearing a baseball cap. She got in and we went to my spot. Very good mic skills. Standard rates.
-
03-24-18 04:08 #36137Senior Member

Posts: 158Short Redhead.
Anyone know who the short redhead was by Fulton and Wilkens last night? She was about 5'1 or shorter and under 100 lbs. I tried to get her attention but I failed.
-
03-24-18 00:18 #36136Senior Member

Posts: 812Heaven
Good call, found her case.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 21:08 #36135Senior Member

Posts: 614Heaven
Names on case search are often missspelled. So many girls fall through the cracks when they have outstanding warrants due to missspelled names. Just use the first three letters and you'll find what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 17:35 #36134Banned Member

Posts: 254Are you joking?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm not joking, I missed your first post where you were being a fucking D-Bag which is my bad but I'll be fucked if I'll let you follow it up.
You somehow have formed the opinion that this web site is a place where you may come and troll men, that isn't what it's for.
A2
-
03-23-18 14:31 #36133Senior Member

Posts: 1330Actually, there is usable information. It reinforces that the corner of Fairhaven and Church is still a mongering area. Ask yourself what usable intel your last post provided.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
Lets encourage, not discourage, members like YoungHung to post more.
I appreciate you doing this, but when I fuck up and miss posts by assholes like this could you just report them please and I'll take care of it.
Thanks
A2
-
03-23-18 14:05 #36132Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes
Many of the girls who stayed off of the street because they could work from their phone and an internet ad will return to the street.
Originally Posted by MoJulius
[View Original Post]
I agree with you on both counts. Their jobs will be tougher than ever so we need to treat them right.
We aren't going anywhere
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds
Just saying,
A2
-
03-23-18 13:22 #36131Senior Member

Posts: 55Cl
CL personals are no more. Wonder if there will b some new ones out on the loops? My guess is yes. B safe and treat them well. Mo.
We aren't going anywhere
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds
Just saying,
A2
-
03-23-18 08:07 #36130Banned Member

Posts: 254What is the point of this post?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Agreed 100%, as with most of your posts what is the fucking point? Why do you continue to take up space on this forum trolling men instead of looking for pussy?
A2










Reply With Quote




