Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 30759
-
03-25-18 15:29 #19689Regular Member

Posts: 285Bella
Is Bella in suite 1310? What suite is Bella in?
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 15:26 #19688Regular Member

Posts: 8Experienced Japanese Masseuse
Went out scouting last night. Located at Hausten condo. Older Japanese lady around 50's. No hint of play. B cups with not so good looking face. Informs me that she's slow due to her not partaking in the HE business. Massage was ok but not worth the. 75 she charges after 6 pm. Will not repeat.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6537674532.html
-
03-25-18 14:14 #19687Banned Member

Posts: 442That's an old ad. I think only Mia, Thai, Honey, Emma there. Bella on 13th floor now. Haven't seen Patt or Kathy last two times I went oor on their ads.
Originally Posted by MankoMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 10:40 #19686Senior Member

Posts: 5231Uber true. There used to be one in EC (maybe she's still there) but she was a total scrub, not worth the trouble of driving round and round up to the Monger parking. 40+ is too old to be demanding, proud, and unwilling to be playful.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 10:03 #19685Senior Member

Posts: 109So true
Yes so true. Hawaii guys can tell the difference. It's fine that you are Chinese. To be honest a Chinese or a Korean provider usually provides much better service than Japanese girl. It's just that to find a real Japanese girl is very hard, and then to find one that provides great service is truly a rare event.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 05:47 #19684Senior Member

Posts: 5231Tried a Chinese ad with a 232 number out of curiosity. Turned out to be one of the younger c-girls I've seen but she was yet another full payment up front c-girl pretending to be Japanese. Used a BS Japanese name, sorry don't remember.
About the only English word she could say was "Tip!" which just killed the mood. Could tell she would be junk so I kept my money and walked.
They need to understand there's more to it than knowing a few Japanese words. It's like Pee Wee Herman trying to be Mr. T by hollering "Ah pity the fool!"
Hawaii guys can easily tell the difference so IMHO they should stop trying to pass themselves off as something they're clearly not, and just proudly be all "Ni hao ma
?".
-
03-25-18 05:30 #19683Senior Member

Posts: 5231Same happened to me. Made an appointment to see Patt but they feigned ignorance and tried to stick me with a 4th String reject. Did not want to enable them, and left. They didn't care, so no problem, right?
Originally Posted by MankoMan69
[View Original Post]
Thai used to give good HJ but reportedly became legit. I don't think she's getting as much business as when she was in 3903, so perhaps you could persuade her. It seems "Clothes make the man" applies strongly with her, so try dress slacks and polished shoes. Wear a shirt though; don't be a caveman like me.
-
03-25-18 01:57 #19682Senior Member

Posts: 544Saitara in Waipahu
I answered my own question. Made appt with Nid-Noi who advertises in craigslist, and was instructed to go to Saitara in Waipahu. Massage was ok, but oily. I think I was on the table for about 35 minutes. Talk about shorted on time. HE was enjoyable, but was really needing a solid therapeutic massage and I didn't get that. Went to Vasa Thai in Century Square after and got the real massage I needed.
-
03-24-18 21:24 #19681Senior Member

Posts: 242Bartender Gina
Does bar tending make more money than massage?
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 21:14 #19680Regular Member

Posts: 285Selena
Yup agreed. I got the same. Pussy rub. Cum on pussy and her asshole. For a 150 that's good deal. For 50 more I want to try BBFS her. But instead she will do CFS. No rush. Take your time.
Originally Posted by SyStyle
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 20:42 #19679Regular Member

Posts: 8https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...541952210.html
Originally Posted by RubMaidix
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 18:59 #19678Senior Member

Posts: 341Your inbox full LOL. Tryna PM you. Will try later.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 18:15 #19677Regular Member

Posts: 7GRACE at CC 2201
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...3-8950/9623662
So had me some Grace at Century Center. This one hot girl IMHO. Tall with nice long legs. Nice milky skin, exotic face, TITS that are natural and huge! Maybe DDz. Very soft and suckable. Skipped massage and just asked for FS. She said sure. Off to shower and back to table. She already undressed, I had to look over that long body, nice skin and fabulous tits. Small patch Bush which was nice. Told her let's 69 first. I laid down and she started with kisses on my neck down to chest and worked her way down for some really good BBBJ. Then she climbed on me as she spread her legs over my face.
DAMN she got a nice pussy. Sweet and clean, I went off eating her out while she was into her BBBJ using her tongue all over my shaft. I DATY her until she came, while I also played with her tight butt hole.
Shit, I was ready to pop too, so told her let's fuck honey. She slipped on cover and sat up and worked her way down for some RCG. Damn watching her ass go up and down in her tight wet pussy was pretty exciting. Told her to go slow as I could explode any second.
I held her ass cheeks while she moved slowly up and down. Told her to turn around for CG, and she did so I could play with those great DDz. She leaned over so I could suck them and was pounded faster. I wanted her to BBBJCIM, but I couldn't last. Just unloaded in CG which was nice.
She kept going up and down to make sure I was all done. Dick was still hard after the blue pill I took. LOL But I had enough. Got off, slipped off the cover and we showered together so she could wash me off.
Great session with Grace. Definitely will repeat with her. She told me Mama bringing more girls from Japan so to come back and do two girl action. Haha got to save up for that. But might be worth it. $$ total fee.
Muncher.
-
03-24-18 15:30 #19676Regular Member

Posts: 8Honolulu Thai
Has anyone experienced he from providers here? Saw girl named honey but allowed some roaming. Ass for days on that Thai girl. Looking to see Patt but had no luck. Seems to be a bit of bait&switch going on.
-
03-24-18 14:39 #19675Senior Member

Posts: 194Missy
I had Missy. Ok massage. No HE. Hmmm. It was just ok. Not to sure if I would go back. Wanted to try Anna. But they say pic are fake. Missy. Is real pic. Cute little. Girl.
Originally Posted by Mushi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




