Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 1364 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 22150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9205
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    Since Coli was raided, is it safe to assume that they would be paying visits to other strip clubs as well? I am planning on making a trip to BT's Dearbon on the 13th, but I might skip out on the extras just because I do not want to get caught in the back doing things with a stripper that I should not be doing.

    If they end up doing a raid and you are there receiving extras, what should one typically expect? A ticket? Being arrested?

    I apologize if these questions seem rather basic but I don't think there is such a thing as being too informed.

    Thanks in advance.

    SA.
    Even though they're just raiding Detroit clubs I'm sure the Wayne County Sheriff will eventually start raiding other clubs in Wayne County.

  2. #9204
    Quote Originally Posted by Salmasy  [View Original Post]
    Since Coli was raided, is it safe to assume that they would be paying visits to other strip clubs as well? I am planning on making a trip to BT's Dearbon on the 13th, but I might skip out on the extras just because I do not want to get caught in the back doing things with a stripper that I should not be doing.

    If they end up doing a raid and you are there receiving extras, what should one typically expect? A ticket? Being arrested?

    I apologize if these questions seem rather basic but I don't think there is such a thing as being too informed.

    Thanks in advance.

    SA.
    It's just Detroit clubs that are getting raided not the Suburban clubs.

  3. #9203

    Hmmm

    Since Coli was raided, is it safe to assume that they would be paying visits to other strip clubs as well? I am planning on making a trip to BT's Dearbon on the 13th, but I might skip out on the extras just because I do not want to get caught in the back doing things with a stripper that I should not be doing.

    If they end up doing a raid and you are there receiving extras, what should one typically expect? A ticket? Being arrested?

    I apologize if these questions seem rather basic but I don't think there is such a thing as being too informed.

    Thanks in advance.

    SA.

  4. #9202
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep  [View Original Post]
    You would think with everyone having a radio the valet would give the bouncers a heads up.
    They can't because it's a ticket for "Impeding an Investigation". Any warning is considered illegal LOL.

  5. #9201
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioLargo  [View Original Post]
    I checked with a dancer and she informed me that the raid occurred on Thursday.
    Did anyone get a ticket?

  6. #9200
    Quote Originally Posted by ALotNohsin  [View Original Post]
    Is it true they raided coli yesterday during day shift? Was planning on making a trip three today.
    I checked with a dancer and she informed me that the raid occurred on Thursday.

  7. #9199
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterbation  [View Original Post]
    I've been considering the idea of going over to Windsor to see what their clubs are like. Anybody here familiar with them? Is it worth the trip? Should I get my money exchanged or do they like our dollars? Any info is appreciated.
    Man I remember turning 19 and hitting Studio 4 and getting hammered off that Canadian beer.

  8. #9198
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.
    If you don't mind me asking, was this party held at a strip club?

  9. #9197
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting because coliseum has a checkpoint where when you pull in there is a booth where you have to stop before they let you pull up to the valet. It's obviously meant to screen for vice and be able to alert mgmt of a raid.
    You would think with everyone having a radio the valet would give the bouncers a heads up.

  10. #9196
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    Same Samantha that left 8 mile area a while back: Worked at Players for a stint and stayed down the street then moved over to Harper a while back?

    Sexy Fun Massage Sammi B. ?

    If so, wow I saw her 3 weeks ago looking healthy and glowing and had one last GREAT time with her at my place I guess.

    I'm kind of shocked by this news.

    RIP Samantha B.

    Going to miss that little lady.
    That's too bad, she was a nice girl that was just into bad things.

  11. #9195
    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    As one of your mongering brethren from just south of you, please let me know if you're able to open it up to one or two from T-Town. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to my guy to see if he would be willing to sponsor a locked door party for our group. I'll let you all know what's going on when I get the details.
    Dittio what he said. I would attend such a gathering. Seeing as I do 99% of my club visits up there anyhow. But that would depend on when it was scheduled. As long as it happened on a day and time I could make it up to it, i would make every effort to be there.

  12. #9194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to my guy to see if he would be willing to sponsor a locked door party for our group. I'll let you all know what's going on when I get the details.
    As one of your mongering brethren from just south of you, please let me know if you're able to open it up to one or two from T-Town. .

  13. #9193

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan2484  [View Original Post]
    I've actually had the same experience with Ashley. She always has came right over when she told me she would. Just Last weekend when I was there I never even tipped her but others did and when she got done she came right over and talked for a couple minutes saying she was going to go freshen up and she'd be right back. And she was, and no I don't over pay in the club, I just treat her well and talk to her before we go and do our thing. Could be that she knows now that more likely or not she'll get "dances" out of me for sure where as with others she may spend 1/2 hr to hr trying to get dances with someone else that may not pan out for her. For me we had fun like always in the back for a very reasonable deal.
    My single experience with Ashley is the same. I went to her stage when she was called to dance, she greeted me when sat, even though others were there, but they were ignoring her. I introduced myself and engaged her in light conversation. She asked if she could sit with me when she was done dancing. When she joined me, I made her feel comfortable and welcome, and I let her know what I wanted within five minutes of her sitting. We agreed quickly to the VIP. She is a nice, accommodating young woman in my opinion.

    One caveat: I usually visit during off-peak hours, weekday afternoons or evenings. YMMV during peak times.

  14. #9192

    Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    We lost an angel last night. Sam aka Sarah didn't get treatment for a bump that became infected. At some point it damaged her heart. I will miss her. She was a great person.
    Same Samantha that left 8 mile area a while back: Worked at Players for a stint and stayed down the street then moved over to Harper a while back?

    Sexy Fun Massage Sammi B. ?

    If so, wow I saw her 3 weeks ago looking healthy and glowing and had one last GREAT time with her at my place I guess.

    I'm kind of shocked by this news.

    RIP Samantha B.

    Going to miss that little lady.

  15. #9191
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyBrasco  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely like to be included if this happens. Let me know what I need to do.
    If its this weekend or early next week I would for sure like to check it out. Family is gone for a few days and I need something to occupy my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape