LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1351

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by OildaleGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was this Olive Oyl Jess? Or a different one?
    That's the Jess. She's been staying at the same place for awhile now, I get the feeling she's living day-to-day financially. Whether she and Michelle were actually sharing an incall was a hunch of mine based on what happened (more like what didn't happen) to me.

  2. #1350

    Less then 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hour and saw her last week at her apartment on the Southside. My second time seeing her. Bedroom is kind of a disaster, said she's packing up to leave town soon.

    She loves what she does, no doubt about it. Had to pick up covers on the way there. She's got a really nice body for a woman in her upper 40's. Small tits, pretty slender midsection and a nice round ass. Wearing some lingerie.

    Some LFK and mutual rubbing, followed by quality BBBJ. She has a mirror setup so she can watch herself. DATY tastes clean and she goes crazy when you hit her favorite spot. Cover on an then to mish and I finished quicker than I would have looked. LOL. Talked for a bit then made an effort at a second round, but Jr wasn't having it.

    Good times had.
    Guys its true she leaves town the in less then two weeks. So if you want some get it now. Keep her busy so she doesn't want to leave.

  3. #1349

    Shelby

    Booked an hour and saw her last week at her apartment on the Southside. My second time seeing her. Bedroom is kind of a disaster, said she's packing up to leave town soon.

    She loves what she does, no doubt about it. Had to pick up covers on the way there. She's got a really nice body for a woman in her upper 40's. Small tits, pretty slender midsection and a nice round ass. Wearing some lingerie.

    Some LFK and mutual rubbing, followed by quality BBBJ. She has a mirror setup so she can watch herself. DATY tastes clean and she goes crazy when you hit her favorite spot. Cover on an then to mish and I finished quicker than I would have looked. LOL. Talked for a bit then made an effort at a second round, but Jr wasn't having it.

    Good times had.

  4. #1348

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    She did the exact thing to me about a year ago. Finally did see her in West Allis. Wish I hadn't seen her. Ever wonder why her pics are just from the chest up?
    Just a little FYI. As of yesterday, Michelle is back to posting in Waukegan.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6589/86924222

  5. #1347

    Just reality

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #1346

    Really?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Just keeping it real man, I'm sure you won't mind.

    A2

  7. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to see Michelle, the blonde West Allis MILF who moved to Waukegan in 2017. She was reviewed here numerous times, everything from she being flaky or bipolar or arrogant to she being hot and friendly and horny. Anyway, she started posting at different sites a few days ago so I contacted her today via text. We established a time, donation and incall hotel. I was stoked! About a mile within my destination she texted me, saying her brother stopped by unexpectedly to her room to bring her food. I was instructed to wait for her call as "he doesn't know I do this. " I can easily get spooked but thought okay, I'll wait in the parking lot for a few minutes. I pulled in and saw Jess sitting on a curb smoking a cig and looking at her phone. That's when everything clicked in my mind: they must be sharing a room and Michelle had a client. She texted me 15 minutes later saying her "brother" left, I was a gentleman and said "maybe next time. " Damn.
    Was this Olive Oyl Jess? Or a different one?

  8. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    After all the hype here I finally met Kendall. All I can say is Holy Shit! Great time with a talented, friendly lady. If I didn't have to go to work I would have asked to stay longer. Kendall if you're reading this, thank you for the great time. Guys, 6 star performance on a 5 star scale.
    I saw you quote my review on TER.

    Looks like you had an amazing time too. Kendall is just simply the best.

  9. #1343

    Emily

    Emily is indeed back and better than ever. When I got in her room I was met with a dfk like I was her long lost boyfriend. Clothes came off and as I was standing there she got on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ all the while looking up at me with those big brown eyes. She was really into it. Dam she is a hoover. Daty then mish to finish. Great time with a nice lady.

  10. #1342

    Really

    Another American idol judge over exaggerating, where's Simon Cowell when you need him. Its ratings like that, that will make these average looking ladies get GPS. Sire her talents are above average, very accommodating for sure once there, a 6 on a scale 1-5,some need to step out more often. No disrespect, never post comments like that causes inflation, better kept in a pm Setting, just my opinion.

    EAGLE 19.

  11. #1341

    Snow day

    After all the hype here I finally met Kendall. All I can say is Holy Shit! Great time with a talented, friendly lady. If I didn't have to go to work I would have asked to stay longer. Kendall if you're reading this, thank you for the great time. Guys, 6 star performance on a 5 star scale.

  12. #1340

    MILF Madness Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to see Michelle, the blonde West Allis MILF who moved to Waukegan in 2017. She was reviewed here numerous times, everything from she being flaky or bipolar or arrogant to she being hot and friendly and horny. Anyway, she started posting at different sites a few days ago so I contacted her today via text. We established a time, donation and incall hotel. I was stoked! About a mile within my destination she texted me, saying her brother stopped by unexpectedly to her room to bring her food. I was instructed to wait for her call as "he doesn't know I do this. " I can easily get spooked but thought okay, I'll wait in the parking lot for a few minutes. I pulled in and saw Jess sitting on a curb smoking a cig and looking at her phone. That's when everything clicked in my mind: they must be sharing a room and Michelle had a client. She texted me 15 minutes later saying her "brother" left, I was a gentleman and said "maybe next time. " Damn.
    She did the exact thing to me about a year ago. Finally did see her in West Allis. Wish I hadn't seen her. Ever wonder why her pics are just from the chest up?

  13. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    I had always wanted to see Michelle, the blonde West Allis MILF who moved to Waukegan in 2017. She was reviewed here numerous times, everything from she being flaky or bipolar or arrogant to she being hot and friendly and horny. Anyway, she started posting at different sites a few days ago so I contacted her today via text. We established a time, donation and incall hotel. I was stoked! About a mile within my destination she texted me, saying her brother stopped by unexpectedly to her room to bring her food. I was instructed to wait for her call as "he doesn't know I do this. " I can easily get spooked but thought okay, I'll wait in the parking lot for a few minutes. I pulled in and saw Jess sitting on a curb smoking a cig and looking at her phone. That's when everything clicked in my mind: they must be sharing a room and Michelle had a client. She texted me 15 minutes later saying her "brother" left, I was a gentleman and said "maybe next time. " Damn.
    Yup. I had that when I tried to see her the first time in Brookfield. She told me he was a Truck Driver LOL.

  14. #1338

    MILF Madness

    I had always wanted to see Michelle, the blonde West Allis MILF who moved to Waukegan in 2017. She was reviewed here numerous times, everything from she being flaky or bipolar or arrogant to she being hot and friendly and horny. Anyway, she started posting at different sites a few days ago so I contacted her today via text. We established a time, donation and incall hotel. I was stoked! About a mile within my destination she texted me, saying her brother stopped by unexpectedly to her room to bring her food. I was instructed to wait for her call as "he doesn't know I do this. " I can easily get spooked but thought okay, I'll wait in the parking lot for a few minutes. I pulled in and saw Jess sitting on a curb smoking a cig and looking at her phone. That's when everything clicked in my mind: they must be sharing a room and Michelle had a client. She texted me 15 minutes later saying her "brother" left, I was a gentleman and said "maybe next time. " Damn.

  15. #1337

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Outstanding personality no doubt, but that's where it ends, if ya have any taste at all maybe be a 4. 5. huge baby damage, extremely spidered tummy, worse than a windshield hit head on, altho above average ta tas, they droop big time for someone so young, tatted ta tas not my thing, & even a monster negative kicker, no daty, no kissing, no bb, no anal, with all thise down falls in this business, theres a couple of ya, talking her up as a runwsy model, or the bext voming of mother theresa, ypu can't be that hard up, again for personality, she's a solid 9,other than that, I may stop if she was a carnival worker & throw a fee darts at the balloons for small talk, but would never consider a job for my healthy junior.

    SORRY ADMIN 2,jyst trying to keep it real.

    EAGLE 19.

    Why would you apologize for not liking the chick? I aint fucking her.

    A2
    I don't have a problem with your report at all. I think that this board is made up of every kind of taste and opinion, and we find our own.

    Her menu is limited. I've seen plenty with a more open menu for less, but I wouldn't go back because there were too many extras on their menu.

    1) use issues.

    2) not reliable.

    3) crappy incall.

    4) phone blowing up and no having the respect / sense to turn it off.

    5) personality like a rock.

    6) not being clean.

    I think you get the point. At this point I'm looking for perfection. I can take the baby damage over my list above. When I've seen her I've felt absoulty comfortable being, from the first time. I'm not trying to sell you or anyone else on her. I shared my time with her because I think that's what she will offer every guy she see's and that's consistancy. So there's that.
    * I'm not looking for perfection
    Last edited by Ps1999; 03-22-18 at 07:26. Reason: Miss stated

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape