Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland

+ Add Report
Page 675 of 708 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 10615
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #505

    Rosetta

    Quote Originally Posted by Villainy1953  [View Original Post]
    I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.
    I miss that girl. She was always down for trouble. I'm kinda traumatized by how she left this world.

  2. #504

    Rosetta

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.
    I remember the cooked meal deal specials. I never went for the cooking but the desert I did enjoy a few times. Once with and once without. Very sorry to hear she has passed. She had a good soul.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnOfTime  [View Original Post]
    I bb her back when she started. This was quite a while ago and since then I was able to bb her every time I saw her, but then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since because of higher rate. You are correct on YMMV. Quite a bit of girl that I had bb with stop doing it after they were in the business for a while.

    Another one I know is Rosettastoned. She use to offer dinner service with a session and it's bbfscip with her. Usually cip while she was on top. Not sure if she still let you though. Haven't seen her since she returned.
    Rosetta has passed away. I'd seen her twice, both time were covered; but I was totally fine with it. Nice woman, rough road. RIP.

  4. #502
    Want to see BBFS girl later tonight around like 8 pm please let me have her digits.

  5. #501

    Hi

    Looking for BBFS girl between SE 181st Gresham area to downtown area who does outcall for 200 donation.

    Want to see her around 7 pm tonight know any digits and have links to her??

    Please let me know.

  6. #500
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    A couple of things boys;.

    1. She has told me that a few of you have asked for a cheaper price. Cmon I told you its $200 for BBFS. If you can't pay it don't bother her.

    2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.

    3 Its Friday morning and she has told me she is horny and wants some dick now. She is a sex freak and a blast, sweet girl. Don't pass her up. You know how fast they all come and go.

    4 Also Craigslist is done, no more personals. I have met many woman from there, so that's to bad.
    I'm still waiting for a PM response. I can point to a couple in WA but have no contacts in Oregon.

  7. #499

    Update on new beaverton girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

    She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.
    A couple of things boys;.

    1. She has told me that a few of you have asked for a cheaper price. Cmon I told you its $200 for BBFS. If you can't pay it don't bother her.

    2. Several of you made a time to see her, she waited and no show. Really? Don't be rude, maybe I should post who you are for all to see. This girl is sweet and a blast, don't mess it up for everybody else.

    3 Its Friday morning and she has told me she is horny and wants some dick now. She is a sex freak and a blast, sweet girl. Don't pass her up. You know how fast they all come and go.

    4 Also Craigslist is done, no more personals. I have met many woman from there, so that's to bad.

  8. #498

    Butthurt

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Lesson learned.
    I've responded to a good portion of the over 100 messages I've received. Some of you sent bogus info. For example the name of a provider that appears to be inactive. Don't be butt hurt. Come with real intel. I've responded to others with some of my intel as well. As for this most recent lady, I've already been questioned, by her, due to the numerous requests for BBFS. Lesson learned.

  9. #497
    I would love to share but don't have any under the radar that I haven't already shared on the WA side of the river.

    Only get tô Oregon a couple times per year. Slim pickings.

  10. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Unlike BCM, AS5402 seems to be bullshitter. I would not PM or share info with him.
    Lesson learned.

  11. #495

    Same here. This person not sharing in good faith

    Unlike BCM, AS5402 seems to be bullshitter. I would not PM or share info with him.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Sent PM. No data. Sent data on a lady who does and will. No data still. Waste of time and now he had a line on someone and shared nothing. Offered to send digits on the lady I know. Crickets.

  12. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

    She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.
    Brad you the man. You should write a book on how to find these ladies LOL. Sent you PM.

  13. #493

    As5402

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Sent PM. No data. Sent data on a lady who does and will. No data still. Waste of time and now he had a line on someone and shared nothing. Offered to send digits on the lady I know. Crickets.
    Same here. I think he was just fishing for info.

  14. #492

    I think you need to write a book.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradCooperMan  [View Original Post]
    OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

    She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.
    And I thought I did good.

  15. #491

    I have another new girl for you guys

    OK boys I guess I am on fire lately. I have a new girl that will do full-service she has her own place in Beaverton one hour or $200.

    She has small firm titties, medium build With a little tummy on her, Looks like she probably had kids. She is wild and very kinky you can do all of her holes. Very nice girl and you can do her raw if you are clean. You know what did you send me a message if you're interested I will get you her information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape