Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 26415
-
03-24-18 19:07 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 308Less then 2 weeks
Guys its true she leaves town the in less then two weeks. So if you want some get it now. Keep her busy so she doesn't want to leave.
Originally Posted by Zazap
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 18:20 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 87Shelby
Booked an hour and saw her last week at her apartment on the Southside. My second time seeing her. Bedroom is kind of a disaster, said she's packing up to leave town soon.
She loves what she does, no doubt about it. Had to pick up covers on the way there. She's got a really nice body for a woman in her upper 40's. Small tits, pretty slender midsection and a nice round ass. Wearing some lingerie.
Some LFK and mutual rubbing, followed by quality BBBJ. She has a mirror setup so she can watch herself. DATY tastes clean and she goes crazy when you hit her favorite spot. Cover on an then to mish and I finished quicker than I would have looked. LOL. Talked for a bit then made an effort at a second round, but Jr wasn't having it.
Good times had.
-
03-24-18 14:12 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 819Michelle
Just a little FYI. As of yesterday, Michelle is back to posting in Waukegan.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...-6589/86924222
-
03-24-18 13:38 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 386Just reality
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-24-18 10:05 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 1820Really?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Just keeping it real man, I'm sure you won't mind.
A2
-
03-24-18 09:48 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 117Was this Olive Oyl Jess? Or a different one?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 00:30 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 176I saw you quote my review on TER.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
Looks like you had an amazing time too. Kendall is just simply the best.
-
03-23-18 21:48 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 30Emily
Emily is indeed back and better than ever. When I got in her room I was met with a dfk like I was her long lost boyfriend. Clothes came off and as I was standing there she got on her knees and gave me a great BBBJ all the while looking up at me with those big brown eyes. She was really into it. Dam she is a hoover. Daty then mish to finish. Great time with a nice lady.
-
03-23-18 21:00 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 386Really
Another American idol judge over exaggerating, where's Simon Cowell when you need him. Its ratings like that, that will make these average looking ladies get GPS. Sire her talents are above average, very accommodating for sure once there, a 6 on a scale 1-5,some need to step out more often. No disrespect, never post comments like that causes inflation, better kept in a pm Setting, just my opinion.
EAGLE 19.
-
03-23-18 17:36 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 71Snow day
After all the hype here I finally met Kendall. All I can say is Holy Shit! Great time with a talented, friendly lady. If I didn't have to go to work I would have asked to stay longer. Kendall if you're reading this, thank you for the great time. Guys, 6 star performance on a 5 star scale.
-
03-23-18 16:14 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 644MILF Madness Michelle
She did the exact thing to me about a year ago. Finally did see her in West Allis. Wish I hadn't seen her. Ever wonder why her pics are just from the chest up?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 22:19 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 389Yup. I had that when I tried to see her the first time in Brookfield. She told me he was a Truck Driver LOL.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 21:47 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 152MILF Madness
I had always wanted to see Michelle, the blonde West Allis MILF who moved to Waukegan in 2017. She was reviewed here numerous times, everything from she being flaky or bipolar or arrogant to she being hot and friendly and horny. Anyway, she started posting at different sites a few days ago so I contacted her today via text. We established a time, donation and incall hotel. I was stoked! About a mile within my destination she texted me, saying her brother stopped by unexpectedly to her room to bring her food. I was instructed to wait for her call as "he doesn't know I do this. " I can easily get spooked but thought okay, I'll wait in the parking lot for a few minutes. I pulled in and saw Jess sitting on a curb smoking a cig and looking at her phone. That's when everything clicked in my mind: they must be sharing a room and Michelle had a client. She texted me 15 minutes later saying her "brother" left, I was a gentleman and said "maybe next time. " Damn.
-
03-22-18 07:25 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 774To each their own
I don't have a problem with your report at all. I think that this board is made up of every kind of taste and opinion, and we find our own.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
Her menu is limited. I've seen plenty with a more open menu for less, but I wouldn't go back because there were too many extras on their menu.
1) use issues.
2) not reliable.
3) crappy incall.
4) phone blowing up and no having the respect / sense to turn it off.
5) personality like a rock.
6) not being clean.
I think you get the point. At this point I'm looking for perfection. I can take the baby damage over my list above. When I've seen her I've felt absoulty comfortable being, from the first time. I'm not trying to sell you or anyone else on her. I shared my time with her because I think that's what she will offer every guy she see's and that's consistancy. So there's that.
* I'm not looking for perfectionLast edited by Ps1999; 03-22-18 at 07:26. Reason: Miss stated
-
03-22-18 02:09 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 1820To each their own bro, but you're WAY overstating the baby damage. She's 30 with 36 D's and a couples kids, of course there's some sag. Still some of the hugest nipples I've ever seen. The limited menu has been discussed.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
For a relatively budget friendly provider you get the great attitude you mentioned, great communication, morning and daytime availability, punctual, clean, no habit, safe location and non-rushed experience. One of the best CBJ I ever had and normally that's a deal breaker.
No ones trying to paint her as the second coming of Mother Theresa. Go ahead and chase your 20 year old with firm tits and a washboard stomach and while you're holding your own dick in the parking lot of some crappy notel because she went ghost or cursing because her pics aren't real, I'll be enjoying my time with a with someone who loves what she does and and makes sure I leave with a smile on my face. I'm at an age where reliability and attitude mean more than chasing the unicorn.












Reply With Quote




