Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 496 to 510 of 19268
-
03-25-18 11:22 #18773Banned Member

Posts: 40
Originally Posted by Mitico7327
[View Original Post]
I tried calling last night (twice) but she didn't answer. I'll try again soon.
Originally Posted by GorillaTouch
[View Original Post]
On a side note, the only thing I find more funny then a "VIP escort" posting on BP is when they say you will be blocked for NCNS LOL. I use a text app on a burn phone and chance numbers all the time, how in the world are you going to block me.
-
03-25-18 10:27 #18772Senior Member

Posts: 591High class VIP in a $60 a day motel room. LOL.
Originally Posted by GorillaTouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-18 09:24 #18771Senior Member

Posts: 100High class VIP
Haven't seen her, but the High Class VIP picture banner thing makes me think GPS. But if you do see her, please leave a review. Good luck. You may have to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by GoDeep
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 21:20 #18770Banned Member

Posts: 40Any info on her?
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2798/47996117
-
03-24-18 16:13 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 88I've Seen Her
I've seen her a few weeks ago she did an outcall for. 7 she gave me a massage and an excellent bbbjcimws. She was very sweet and didn't want to stop sucking.
Originally Posted by Castro1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-18 11:35 #18768

Posts: 461Re: Busty
Eros offers that classification or filter.
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 14:21 #18767Regular Member

Posts: 14Busty
Looking for large chested providers. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
-
03-22-18 17:12 #18766Regular Member

Posts: 23Harper Woods 48
What's up fellas been and out but Don't really trust the reviews on escortbabylon wanted to know if anybody tried out this MILF she close to my area https://40up.com.detroit.escortbabyl...post/25671098/.
-
03-22-18 17:12 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 129Is anything in this hobby a felony? Just asking. I figured if anything they are all civil or misdemeanors. Basically just to get cash from Johns. I've never been busted. Knock on wood. Has anyone ever been charged with a felony? And had the weapons charge stick on top? You've got me wondering.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 16:57 #18764Senior Member

Posts: 100Just a thought
We all know what to expect from places like M1. But for me, I get a thrill from trying new AMPs and seeing how far I can get. Sometimes, it's not the victory, but the thrill of the chase.
-
03-22-18 16:19 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes crazy heather.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 08:41 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 126She's a Toledo girl
She goes by Summer or Paradise I think? You can search the Toledo BP forum for her under that name.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer1
[View Original Post]
IIRC so-so reviews. I think that includes reports of being Bi, with GF being driver / handler. Pics are accurate.
-
03-22-18 01:29 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 104Coming through town
Going to be coming through the city in the next few weeks. Anyone know anything about this one? https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/col...-4221/1/600673.
-
03-21-18 19:53 #18760Senior Member

Posts: 356If it is a felony you are committing it is a separate and additional two year sentence and it is also a felony. A misdemeanor I'm not sure but anytime you're committing a crime weapons are not good to be in the mix.
Originally Posted by Lookingfor69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 17:58 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 524Wrong Picture?
In anonther picture, something resembles a baby bottle maybe.
Originally Posted by Prynn696
[View Original Post]
















