Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 35 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18758

    Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I see a spray bottle, a credit card, and some other little things that the grainy resolution won't bring into focus. Or maybe it's just my eyes. What am I not seeing?
    The credit card looks like the key to her room. The spray bottle looks like hair spray, or body spray, lotion. And the box looks like a sub box from a pizza place. On the positive side. Not sure about the rest. Maybe candy. If I'm wrong please tell me. LOL. Cause I could be.

  2. #18757
    Any case law to back that up? Or just a gut feeling? Just asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBob64  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend anybody doing that if you get caught you are committing a crime and also carrying a firearm even though it is just a misdemeanor that's a very bad mix. When you go out mongering if you have a CPL do yourself a favor and leave your gun at home.

  3. #18756
    Yeah what? I must be getting old. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I see a spray bottle, a credit card, and some other little things that the grainy resolution won't bring into focus. Or maybe it's just my eyes. What am I not seeing?

  4. #18755
    Quote Originally Posted by Aman200  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. That's too bad. I figured something was going on.
    Are you guys talking about crazy Heather?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crazy Heather.jpg‎  

  5. #18754
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    I see a spray bottle, a credit card, and some other little things that the grainy resolution won't bring into focus. Or maybe it's just my eyes. What am I not seeing?
    For S & Gs lets give Leech517 a chance to answer the question. Thanks.

  6. #18753
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    This is the exact thing and the exact look I've been looking for. This is too good to be true, right? Someone please tell me they know her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2221/47759242
    I sent a text yesterday asking where she danced at, no response, seems shady. To bad looked like my kind of girl too.

  7. #18752
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think it's a setup?
    The post just seemed a little too explicit for my liking and each of those pictures could easily be any number of some obscure instagram stripper from anywhere.

  8. #18751

    RE: What do you see?

    Quote Originally Posted by EDPills  [View Original Post]
    Do you see what I see on the table?
    I see a spray bottle, a credit card, and some other little things that the grainy resolution won't bring into focus. Or maybe it's just my eyes. What am I not seeing?

  9. #18750
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    Want to start a Hall of Fame.

    I nominate Free Spirit as a first ballot Hall of Famer!
    Never got the chance to see her. She was retired by the time I got into the hobby. Heard nothing but good things about her.

  10. #18749
    I seen this young lady about a year ago and the service was OK. Her ads are looking a bit better so I was wondering if her service got any better.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4018/41210867

  11. #18748
    Quote Originally Posted by Leech517  [View Original Post]
    Do you see what I see on the table?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4dae69c9c53dbfeaaa5462262ead88a3.jpg‎  

  12. #18747
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any fellow Mongers Pack while visiting these Ladies?
    IMHO you're just asking for trouble bringing a firearm to an appointment.

  13. #18746
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Good catch!

    Viola Bailey, porn star from Latvia.
    Thanks, sometimes we over look the smallest details.

  14. #18745

    Fyi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any fellow Mongers Pack while visiting these Ladies?
    I would not recommend anybody doing that if you get caught you are committing a crime and also carrying a firearm even though it is just a misdemeanor that's a very bad mix. When you go out mongering if you have a CPL do yourself a favor and leave your gun at home.

  15. #18744

    Cpl

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if any fellow Mongers Pack while visiting these Ladies?
    If she has few reviews, I have, but I also inform them of it, so it isn't a surprise for anyone, and possibly head off trouble in case that is the MO of the provider.

    Stay safe.

    Buddy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape