rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 866 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 916 966 1366 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9166
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Ashley has always been real good about coming right over to me after her set. Did you ask her to stop by? I've had her say she has to do some VIP after her set, so no. Whenever she has told me she'd cum over after her set she's come right over, no bathroom first or anything.
    You must pay her well if she makes a B-line for you.

  2. #9165
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast69  [View Original Post]
    I know someone who would of gotten me in, but what do you tell your SO? plus showing back home after 1 am? Honestly I would of checked them all out gotten a BJ waited a bit a found someone for FS then blown out of there.
    Honey I'm going to the SC. I'll be back around 1 am so have them panties off when I get home.

  3. #9164

    Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.
    I know someone who would of gotten me in, but what do you tell your SO? Plus showing back home after 1 am? Honestly I would of checked them all out gotten a BJ waited a bit a found someone for FS then blown out of there.

  4. #9163
    Quote Originally Posted by AirTouchOne  [View Original Post]
    Ashley was there but just couldn't get her to stop by after I tipped her.
    Ashley has always been real good about coming right over to me after her set. Did you ask her to stop by? I've had her say she has to do some VIP after her set, so no. Whenever she has told me she'd cum over after her set she's come right over, no bathroom first or anything.

  5. #9162

    Re: Secret party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    It was invite only. You got a text, half hour before it started and you had to show the text at the door. Security was tight and no cell phones allowed.
    It sounds like another super-secret meeting of the Royal Order of Mongers that was mentioned earlier. You have to know somebody who knows somebody! *sigh* Someday, perhaps, I will meet somebody who knows somebody who knows where the party is!

    Seriously, though-- it must have been a sizable establishment to comfortably accommodate that many people, plus staff. I wonder where this was hosted.

  6. #9161

    H8 n

    Since I was in the area I stopped by H8 N around 5:00 today. Pixie stopped by and asked if I wanted a dance. I kind of wanted a dance from Pixie but I just wasn't in the mood. She kind look out of it but she does have that sultry look. Ashley was there but just couldn't get her to stop by after I tipped her. There were other girls there but I just wasn't interested in therm.

    In some of the older reviews about H8 N they indicated some dancers will drop their bikini bottoms. I never saw it until today! I didn't get her name but she was about 5' 5 with her heels on, a tat on the side of her left leg, bruenette with an athletic type build. What I found that was odd was she got a lot of tips for good reason but I didn't see her take anyone in the back for dances. She just hung out with 2 regulars. I probably stayed there about 2 hours and not once did she go to back room. If anyone knows her name please let me know.

    I left right after I saw the night crew, nothing worth staying for.

  7. #9160
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Unfotunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a party that shouldn't have been secret so all of us could have partaken.
    It was invite only. You got a text, half hour before it started and you had to show the text at the door. Security was tight and no cell phones allowed.

  8. #9159
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.
    Sounds like a party that shouldn't have been secret so all of us could have partaken.

  9. #9158

    Amazing story

    That was a great read. I'm days away from becoming a fixture at some 8 mi club to find my next otc atf. Any suggestions on which club to find a take out friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  10. #9157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    About Last Night

    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  11. #9156

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by InDuhKnow  [View Original Post]
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.
    It was a black club under the name Silver Rain. It's not a black club currently under the Truth name.

  12. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.
    Is Lilly there tonight?

  13. #9154

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.

  14. #9153

    At BTs Dearborn now

    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.

  15. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    So Stormy Daniels is rescheduled for April 11 at Truth. Admittedly I have never even heard of this club. Has anyone ever been? If so, details please.
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape