Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 22148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9158

    Amazing story

    That was a great read. I'm days away from becoming a fixture at some 8 mi club to find my next otc atf. Any suggestions on which club to find a take out friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  2. #9157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    About Last Night

    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  3. #9156

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by InDuhKnow  [View Original Post]
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.
    It was a black club under the name Silver Rain. It's not a black club currently under the Truth name.

  4. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.
    Is Lilly there tonight?

  5. #9154

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.

  6. #9153

    At BTs Dearborn now

    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.

  7. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    So Stormy Daniels is rescheduled for April 11 at Truth. Admittedly I have never even heard of this club. Has anyone ever been? If so, details please.
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.

  8. #9151
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    Pent is closed, Trumpps VIP area is kind of open so not so much for extras. I would go to Coli if I were you.

  9. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    Penthouse is shut down right now.
    Anyone know when they plan on reopening?

  10. #9149
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    Penthouse is shut down right now.

  11. #9148

    Asian dancers (flint or Detroit).

    Any asian girls at Detroit or Flint area clubs these days who are worth stopping in to see?

    Asking for a friend coming into town who is a fan.

  12. #9147

    Stormy's visit

    So Stormy Daniels is rescheduled for April 11 at Truth. Admittedly I have never even heard of this club. Has anyone ever been? If so, details please.

  13. #9146

    All of them bro

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    The quality and cost will differ though. Coli has much better quality but plan on spending more for it.

  14. #9145

    Trumps vs Penthouse vs Coliseum

    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.

  15. #9144

    Henry the VIII North. Wednesday night

    A dancer I know at H8 N texted me that morning to say she was working that night, come see her. I said I'd love to, and verified her start time of seven o'clock.

    I arrived after nine, saw about eight to ten dancers who were not her, and maybe as many patrons. Several of these women were big, and not in a good way. I took a seat on the couch nearest the VIP and was immediately joined by one of those bigger women.

    She introduced herself as Miami. A tall, large-boned AA woman with a full figure and a big smile, she sat next to me, put her hand on my leg and lightly rubbed my thigh as we talked. She was very nice as we talked about my family and why I was there. I told her and another plus-size dancer, Bri, who joined us on the couch, who I was expecting to meet. Miami didn't know. Bri asked another girl, who said she wasn't there. I learned later my friend had a family emergency and did not come to work.

    When Bri relayed the news, I said I was disappointed. She seized the opportunity to say, "WE can make you happy instead!" I made a little joke about my heart being set on the girl I came to see, but Miami and Bri did not find any humor in my rejection. They were miffed, and said they were leaving as they got up and left.

    I was relieved, because all the time they were with me, I had my eye on a tiny spinner walking the floor. As luck would have it, she was called to the stage at the side of the bar. It was Ashley, who has been reviewed many times here. I did not know this at the time. I grabbed my drink and hustled over to sit at her stage.

    I am probably the last one here to meet Ashley, so no need for elaborate descriptions: for those who don't know, she is tiny, cute, sports a thick mane of dark hair, very small breasts, a few tattoos, oversized eyeglasses, and the cutest derrière ever.

    She greeted me as soon as I sat down, I complimented her and held and stroked her hand as she performed. She asked if she could sit with me after her dance, and I said of course. I suggested we move to a booth and I slid in after her.

    We made some brief small talk, which I can't recall other than her age (25) and her daughter (5) and how long she's been working (5). She took several months off from dancing last year. I don't recall much more because I could not stop fondling her sweet ass with one hand and stroking her thighs with the other.

    She asked if I did dances in the back, and I said of course. She asked what I liked and I told her. Ashley asked if I brought condoms, and I assured her I did. She offered BJ for one bill and FS for two. I said I'd expect a hotel room for that, which I was willing to get right now, but she said no. She asked for my offer, so I countered one-twenty for everything. She said let's go.

    Once back there, she removed her bra, I removed her thong, and spent time kissing her everywhere while squeezing that perfect ass and FIV. She declined DATY, which disappointed me, but not terribly. I disrobed offered the seat to her so I could stand while she did oral, but she said, "no, YOU sit down. " So I did, and was treated to a thrilling view of her kneeling and bobbing her head. In a short while, she deemed me ready, so I produced a condom and put it on, and she turned around and sat on it, RCG.

    Ordinarily, I would want to try a couple more positions, but the view of her cute, round ass was mesmerizing. With my hands alternating between her hips and her tits, I couldn't last long. Which was a nice problem to have, because I usually have the opposite problem and don't reach climax while wearing a rubber with these club girls.

    Ashley said no to OTC, but a couple of old reviews here say that she did OTC before. I hope that she does. Even if she doesn't, I would definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape