Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 30759
-
03-21-18 13:50 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 362Hiran
Jasmine is away on vacay probably back to Thailand to see her kids, either that or her haole military looking BF took her on a trip. Pinky (Icey) changed her looks totally (probably had plastic surgery kind of change) and never gives HE on the first try. Jasmine has been vigorously reviewed and YMMV but IMHO she is well used and abused so much so that she would almost qualify as an AMP girl.
Originally Posted by NanIsLamma
[View Original Post]
007.
-
03-21-18 13:47 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 362Pulls Away
Reviewed Jewel already. She does pull away and does not want to be even touched in the slightest. To me that is a turn off. Yes there are 2 rooms right next to each other with a very thin wall and no privacy as the mirror on the left (your room) can see both in and out to the rest of the studio. I for one will never repeat.
Originally Posted by BullyRabbit
[View Original Post]
007.
-
03-21-18 07:22 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 77Hit or miss 13th
TOFTT with the new girl in 1307. Jewel with the 515 prefix.
Walk on back and legs was a 7. Told her I wanted deep massage.
Dry massaged a little then used oils. Decent massage maybe a 6. Little brushing of the boyz. Then on flip she ask lets make deal, I told her standard rate. 6. She says. 7 bcuz she did me hard and deserves it! Little bit of sass. SMH. I says we see how you do. No roaming bcuz she kept pulling away, I got the hint.
Suprisingly, very sensual HJ with some prostate play. Her hands were constantly moving, no jackhammering here. Only downside was no privacy with 2 mini rooms, saw anada monger as I was goin into the shower. Probably 1 of you! 55 min before shower.
Every once in a while got to stray and try it out. My main 2 go tos off island so why not. Won't repeat, but I always had better luck with the newbie thai wahine then cccn roulette. Till the next time.
-
03-21-18 05:56 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 384Grace at Cc 22nd floor.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...8-9445/9630462
Had good experience with Grace last time so checked her out again. Yup, same nice milky skin body, with huge 32 DDz. Nice tall slim body with huge tits on Asian girl. Nice BBBJ, nice tight pussy to fuck. Nice hot girl with pretty face. Same good session as before.
But wanted to mention that I saw two other hot looking providers. Looks Japanese. Didn't get their names, but saw them on the way out. Owner told me come back and try them. All BBBJ girls. This new place, or place with new owner, making it a go to AMP bringing in some new girls. Mostly from Japan is what she's trying. Maybe she's out doing the Chinese connection that's going on in CC.
I hope so, as we could use some fresh new honies in CC. The place is clean too. Got to go back and check out those new girls there.
Flesh.
-
03-21-18 05:25 #19625Senior Member

Posts: 484Mahalo, several reports on her for "cun for me" .
Originally Posted by MongerAnon
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 04:57 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 239Good to go.
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]
Rim.
-
03-21-18 04:02 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 42Jasmine.
Is Jasmine even still available? I haven't seen her post in a long time so I thought she had moved on so I tried Icey (who used to be Pinky. Turned me down for HE) and when I walked into see her at the counter! Anyone have any intel?
Originally Posted by Asian975
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 13:11 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 1502Needed lessons
Ditto. She pretty nice looking lady. BBBJ weak. Pussy fuck is good, will try positions. Nice meat on asss for doggie.
Just need to ignore the cum fast talk, LOL.
Paid 2 dollaah total standard AMP fee. Like I said, most will charge same foe cfs as BBBJ so may as well fuk pussy. I would repeat if cannot get Sugar or Nicole.
Originally Posted by MongerAnon
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 05:00 #19621Banned Member

Posts: 22Upsell
Yah she's a good looker but her BBBJ skills are really lacking plus she wanted to upsell me $2 xx for BBBJ, then kept telling me hurry up cum. YMMV I guess.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 00:10 #19620Senior Member

Posts: 192Miaa
I've lost count of how many nuts I've blown in miaas mouth. She is top tier.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 23:49 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 484She good to go now? Period pau?
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 22:56 #19618Senior Member

Posts: 239RIKO last week
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...me-now/9894802
RIKO here for last week. Love that fat Asian ASS. I rim her sweet skin ass and I think she came. LOL! Love her face, body, everything. Nice young tits that is firm but soft to squeeze and suck. She get's so wet during pounding, drives me crazy with all natural juices. Very sweet girl. Not overpowering BBBJ, but nice. Log legs connected to that nice ass. Definitely back couple more times before she leaves. Don't pass up.
Rim.
-
03-19-18 21:16 #19617Regular Member

Posts: 24Ad with Maya
She was May before at Thai Hawaiian and her photo has really been touched up man, she ain't that pretty IMHO. Carried D cups around 7 years ago but back to normal. Still will jerk your off as her massage is so-so.
-
03-19-18 20:01 #19616Senior Member

Posts: 341Yup 1707. Small little studio.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 17:05 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 162I cleared it out. Didn't realize that it was full. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bigboner
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




