Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,081 to 25,095 of 26415
-
03-21-18 13:15 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 386Carmen
Outstanding personality no doubt, but that's where it ends, if ya have any taste at all maybe be a 4. 5. huge baby damage, extremely spidered tummy, worse than a windshield hit head on, altho above average ta tas, they droop big time for someone so young, tatted ta tas not my thing, & even a monster negative kicker, no daty, no kissing, no bb, no anal, with all thise down falls in this business, theres a couple of ya, talking her up as a runwsy model, or the bext voming of mother theresa, ypu can't be that hard up, again for personality, she's a solid 9,other than that, I may stop if she was a carnival worker & throw a fee darts at the balloons for small talk, but would never consider a job for my healthy junior.
SORRY ADMIN 2,jyst trying to keep it real.
EAGLE 19.
Why would you apologize for not liking the chick? I aint fucking her.
A2
-
03-21-18 12:23 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 1820Current pics and contact info.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsi...scorts/9218975
-
03-21-18 10:08 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 146Guide me to the light
Great report! I have been interested in her for some time now but the only link I have found is quite old and I don't believe the number is current.
Help a guy out? Either a link to lead me there or just the current #? Sorry to be pressing for info but I just can't find anything current. Thanks and feel free to private message me if you would rather do that.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-18 09:30 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 774Carmen
Went and saw Carmen this morning, I haven't seen her in a while. Imo she is still hot and just as sexy as I remember her to be. Great location, clean mid level hotel, clean room. No hassles. Nice catching up with her and seeing she's doing well. Down to the action. HJ to warm up, CBJ that is absoultly spot on for me. Some roaming hands and move to cg. Theres something about big boobs hanging in my face. Move to k9. Just a perfect ass! The sound of bodies slapping together. Just such a passionate woman. Even with all that going for me I was losing my mojo. She was determined to have me leave happy. Very nice HJ finish. Cleaned me up. Shot the breeze some more. I love it when a woman will just sit bare ass naked talking. Omw for the start of my day. Happy!
Just a really good time for me. Cool chick, no rush at all. If you want to see her she will be around for a few more days then she will be gone for a couple weeks.
Enjoy.
-
03-21-18 08:34 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 246Jen in waukesha
Does anyone know if she is still around and if so anyone with contact info? Saw her along time ago then she went silent You I'm me if you like. Thanks.
-
03-21-18 08:33 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 36Emily
Emily is back and has a new number. If you want the info send me a message and I will pass it on.
-
03-20-18 23:36 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 355Violet
Picked her up around noon and back to the ranch. Very nice time as always. I don't know if I wore her out or she was just tired, but she took a 3 hoour nap. Then on to Poto for dinner / bingo / slots. Had a nice night at the casino of a Grant.
-
03-20-18 19:49 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 47Crystal
Hey y'all.
I had a couple of dreams about Crystal a few months back.
She had me buy some cigs, The first time was because she "wanted to have an extra layer of security".
And the second time was because she didn't realize I'd already been there before.
2nd time was better than the first, as it should be, she was relaxed once I got there on both occasions. Both occasions she was late. Different excuses, wondering how many she has.
Both times started with a BJ, first one covered, second time BBBJ for an extra little bit.
2nd time she put on an outfit, which was very very nice. Lot of dirty talk, and didn't mind me rubbing her pucker, which is always fun. FIV, DATY, miss, k9, pretty open menu, not into greek, but can't blame her because of her size.
Some have said she likes to acquire things, but I didn't experience that myself.
Does anyone have Violet's #? I'd like to give her a try, but there's no response to the digits I have.
PM is fine if you'd rather not post them here.
-
03-20-18 19:35 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 390I will reiterate your point stated differently. Only worth it if you are fine with a limited menu. DATY will never be available.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 13:55 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 71North side.
I changed jobs and looking for a good provider in the north ridge area for nooners. Anyone having a suggestion, feel free to pm me. Thanks.
-
03-20-18 08:01 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1820Carmen
All these reports of bad communication, poor service, bad attitudes from other providers lately. Had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Carmen again recently. Guys, if this doesn't convince you she's worth a visit even with a somewhat limited menu, I don't know what will. And she loves early morning and daytime appointments at her safe, clean hotel.
-
03-19-18 21:24 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 380Serena 18
Rude and sassy. Beware. Claims 2 b only 18 yrs old. I've never seen such a meaty pussy on such a young petite girl. Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, all pussy. Crazy donation, north side in call. Sister drives her to out calls. YMMV.
-
03-19-18 17:08 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 222"Why are there all these tables with just one guy at them?
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
"I dunno".
-
03-19-18 13:00 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 102French toast
I'm never going to be able to look at a breakfast menu the same way.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 12:20 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 430Jameson
Nothing to do on Friday? Huh. I recall exchanging texts with her on Monday and setting a date for Friday, which I confirmed at 11 am on Friday and got the silent treatment. I'll start carrying corned beef with me.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




