Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 30759
-
03-19-18 07:28 #19614Senior Member

Posts: 301Yanni
What room? 1707?
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 01:47 #19613Senior Member

Posts: 287No play at all. No HE.
Originally Posted by Hard808
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 19:46 #19612Senior Member

Posts: 141Russo sir, your inbox is full. Please empty! Mahalos.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 19:26 #19611Senior Member

Posts: 341China
Decided to try Tina in cc this past week. Called and made appointment, but when I got there it was a different lady than the pic. I asked "are you. Tina. ?" Said "oh no, I'm yanni (sp?) not Tina".
So I was bummed out but decided to stay to tofft. Paid 60 hf up front. Looks to be about 5'4". Maybe about 135 lbs or so. No ass, big nice C titties I think. Looks to be maybe in her late 30's or early 40's. She had a pretty face, but body wasn't tight. So hopped on the table, no cover. Her massage was not bad, took direction really well. Was able to put good pressure on my knots. Mentioned she from China, but convo was a little hard. Her English is ok, but I think her comprehension is a little slow. I'd ask her a question and she would answer, but totally not an answer related to the question LOL.
She didn't use too much oil or lotion so that's good. After about 20 minutes on my back, she started massaging ass and thighs. Then that turned into some underhand ball tickling LOL. Finally flipped after 30 minutes and asked What I want. Told her just HJ / BJ. She took her clothes off and you could tell she had a kid, little stomach pooch that looked like it was stretched out. At this point I'm rubbing her pretty loose and bushy pussy, while she's going to town with a BBBJ. Switched between rubbing her pussy and sucking her titty LOL. She was a good sport and stayed down on me with her mouth the entire time, and not do that 10 second suck and 10 minute HJ crap.
Told her I was about to cum after 10 minutes and she HJ me to completion. Now this is where she surprised me, after she wiped me up. She asked me if I wanted my back massaged some more, so I said sure! She massaged my back another 10 minutes AND she started tickling my balls again. I got hard so fast, I turned around and she HJ me to completion for another 10 minutes, and blew again.
Wiped me up then asked if I could shower. She was really nice the whole time. Tipped her 90, but felt bad. Should've tipped more, but didn't want to up us mongers pricing LOL. So not bad for over an hour of massage and couple pops for a buck fifty.
Might repeat again, but I still want to sample Tina!
-
03-18-18 18:28 #19610Senior Member

Posts: 629I wasnt too impressed with Wendi either. To me she just looked plain and ordinary Chinese. Not really that cute. But YMMV. Unfortunately didn't get to see her Bush because she remaind clothed even in the flip sideas my manhood was hard stiff and throbbing. The handjob wasnt that bad though, nice and slow and sensual. But i still wouldn't repeat. I guess she didn't like me because she said i didnt smile or look at her. WTH. Ah well. Better money to be used elsewhere. Don't know if I'd repeat. Maybe i shouldve tried Thai Annie instead, in Aiea. Know if she still around.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 18:23 #19609Senior Member

Posts: 1091310
Thirteenten.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 18:15 #19608Senior Member

Posts: 707For what it's worth
That looks like Mia's (Miaa's) number. And Mia, if you can see her, is fucking awesome.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 16:35 #19607Senior Member

Posts: 5231Wow you had one helluva junk day, thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
Same thing happened to me but much simpler, and wound up in another place on the 10th floor but no Mia after calling that advertised number of hers. 1310 seems to be another one of numerous shared rooms on various floors that independent girls tell their dates to report to.
Her current ad doesn't show her anymore, like StinkyOne said.
-
03-18-18 16:30 #19606Senior Member

Posts: 383Confused
Sensual massage no play? You left blue balled or only HJ available?
.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 14:34 #19605Senior Member

Posts: 457Re: Bait and Switch
Are you allowed to tell us at least what floor or which Spa?
AE.
Originally Posted by MisoHoney808
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 14:15 #19604Banned Member

Posts: 435B&s bs
Thanks for the report brother. I personally choose to just boycott the places that pull the bait and switch. I seriously doubt that they will learn though. There's enough guys that fall for it and stay because they made the trek all the way down there and don't want to leave blueballed.
Originally Posted by AmazingTouch
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 14:01 #19603Senior Member

Posts: 56She is NOT Japanese. In my report the next page back (#19589), I made an appointment with Grace but I got Rika. After everything was done and I was in the shower, she was talking to someone else in the living room in Mandarin. I wouldn't doubt she's a part of the Chinese Century Center (twitter.com/ mastabada) group.
Originally Posted by SomeBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 13:15 #19602Senior Member

Posts: 97RIKO warning, You might want to wait a week
Gents,
Last night after all of the great reports about how beautiful this lady was I decided to check her out. I can confirm she is beautiful unfortunately she is on her monthly cycle, didn't find out until after the massage and $60 fee was paid. I couldn't figure out why she stayed out or hands reach the entire time, found out at the end, she brushed up against the boys the entire time so I had a semi the entire time. She offered BJ and HJ, but I'm mongering on a budget and declined, I'm not mad at her just extremely disappointed. Oh, I want to weigh in on if she is Japanese or not, though I'm not 100% sure she has facial features (eyes and shape) of many of the Japanese women I see in Japan. Plus when I hit her with my limited Japanese to see what she would do, she was surprised and actually responded back to me in Japanese, so I would say she is at least partial if not 100%.
The massage was decent, not great, though she did try to work on a few knots which was nice. She is a sweetheart and if I have time before I leave the island next week I will try again. My advise is to wait about a week before expecting any extra services beyond BJ and HJ. Oh. She showed me her pad and I was like WTF! "Nooooooo, I believe you, I believe you!" LOL!
So after that fail, I tried to pop into Pine without an appointment but LE was all out in front, I think they were at the club though. I then called vanilla spa to make an appointment with Hanna, got to 2501 knocked and rang the bell but no answer WTF moment because I just called and said I'm headed up. Frustrated with partial blue balls from Riko I decided to just call it quits and go home. When I got back to the car mama text and was like I'm ready for you now, but I declined and went home.
Anyway hope this helps some of you save a little cash, she said come back next week.
Be safe.
-Bill.
-
03-18-18 12:33 #19601Banned Member

Posts: 442Moved to 13th floor from 2701.
Originally Posted by Logan5595
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 12:12 #19600Senior Member

Posts: 287It is really her. Sensual massage but no play.
Originally Posted by ExitOnly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






