Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 243 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1396

    Re: Find the common denominator

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what BarryWillimas9, BadKevin, and MarshallArts59 have in common?
    They all like Adrienne? They are all the same person? I give up -- what's the correct answer?

  2. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryWillimas9  [View Original Post]
    One of my faves from the past because she was in love with President Jackson and would do anything for his portrait, was Adriane / Adrianne / Adriana / Victoria who would frequent the Are.

    The area around Lantz, State Fair, and the elegant boutique at State Fair and Woodward. I drive through that area quite often and don't seem to see her, so anyone have an update if she.

    Is still on the street or maybe visiting her uncle or found an elderly sap to take care of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKevin  [View Original Post]
    I usually start looking for the services around the John Are Food Mart, corner The Are and 7, because that way I can be less than noticeable, I walk in for the honorable purchase of cigarettes and a chocolate bar and a soda pop.

    Then if I am there either late afternoon or early morning, those are the good times to see if Adrianne need a ride in my Lincoln back to the candy cane store but then she needs to swallow the load of an African American.

    Member in order to get the admission price to the store's factory tour.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallArts59  [View Original Post]
    The company that I need to see regularly isn't too far away from John are and 8 Mile, and my company would probably house me around I-75 and 14 Mile. Is it safe to do some sightseeing in this general area? Who would you recommend on this walking tour?

    I saw some previous posts about an Adrianne / Adriana / Victoria, supposedly all 1 and the same? Anyone can comment? An online FB friend told me to look for a Becky, a petite brunette, who he scooped near the 7 Mile food store.
    Anyone know what BarryWillimas9, BadKevin, and MarshallArts59 have in common?

  3. #1394

    Re: UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm sore that you have ten posts pushing your new utr atf and you haven't been able to point out that's she's homely in any of them?

    Just post honest reviews, let the hookers worry about their own marketing strategy.
    I have. She's not a 10 in looks, but she's a 10 between the sheets. I reported my experience. You think she's homely? That's fine, that's you reporting your experience.

    And she's not my UTR, nor my ATF. Herrgen first introduced her to the site. I was just the first after him to review her. And about eighty members of the site contacted me to either get her contact info or thank me for the information.

  4. #1393

    Acronym soup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Sleeve is still sore about my glowing reviews of a former UTR who was barely out of her teens, with whom I'd have sleepovers in her bed, and we'd do each other's hair and nails, watch "13 Going On 30", and eat snickerdoodles and popcorn balls.

    Definitely check the strip club reviews. I prefer off-peak hours at the blue-collar clubs -- often the women outnumber the patrons, so there is less waiting. On the other hand, your choices may limited.
    Maybe I'm sore that you have ten posts pushing your new utr atf and you haven't been able to point out that's she's homely in any of them?

    Just post honest reviews, let the hookers worry about their own marketing strategy.

  5. #1392

    Waiting for feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Got it, will call see what up! Thanks again drk.
    Sent you two PMs.

  6. #1391

    Punishment seems a little harsh

    Siagon Ferndale.

    I have check this place out and it looks like a legit nail place, what am I missing?

    I received an infraction from administration for my reply to the above question in Massage Parlor Reports 10537 because my reply was reported "Obviously not RTFF" either the rules are extremely tough and I will abide by in the future, or some delicate flower got their panties in a bunch and hit report.

    Looks like I'm seeing some bunched up panties here.

    Just saying,

    A2

  7. #1390
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Thnk s

    Quote Originally Posted by MacombCo  [View Original Post]
    Check your mailbox.
    Got it, will call see what up! Thanks again drk.

  8. #1389

    Hooked you up

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm down to one day until I leave for Detroit. Last post I went in a different direction asking for a Club, bar, Church social, whatever the fuck you have and I can say100%, nothing in the way of help from Detroit brothers, not a fucking thing! A2 you should have a little Blue rule in your" Book of punishment" for all the Ass Holes who post about a favorite, then doesn't give information to anyone, just to get, keep the post numbers up, Bs. See their Dreams in writing and jack off on this screen. WTF! Well, I guess when the new "Porn legislation" is passed in Congress, we will all be out in the cold with our dicks in hand! "Well, I guess the only good thing here is this "Motor City Mayhem" board so Ass Holes like myself can vent their big mouths! Yes, that is why I have (1000's, still a reg member). ! Drk.
    Check your mailbox.

  9. #1388
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Well A LITTLE MAN WITH BALLS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brother. Don't say you didn't get any help. Bet more than I got in touch with you and gave you referrals. F**k off.
    Looks like we got someone with some balls in Detroit! Ya the 3 girls you sent me, 1 said you were an ass hole, don't trust you, you never saw her, and never would! One had no idea what the fuck you were talking about, period! One had bad, bad pics-you sent me, not her, and said she had no idea who gave her info. Out but don't call her again! Like I said no fucking help little man, why don't you go out and really try to fuck someone? Drk.

  10. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm down to one day until I leave for Detroit. Last post I went in a different direction asking for a Club, bar, Church social, whatever the fuck you have and I can say100%, nothing in the way of help from Detroit brothers, not a fucking thing! A2 you should have a little Blue rule in your" Book of punishment" for all the Ass Holes who post about a favorite, then doesn't give information to anyone, just to get, keep the post numbers up, Bs. See their Dreams in writing and jack off on this screen. WTF! Well, I guess when the new "Porn legislation" is passed in Congress, we will all be out in the cold with our dicks in hand! "Well, I guess the only good thing here is this "Motor City Mayhem" board so Ass Holes like myself can vent their big mouths! Yes, that is why I have (1000's, still a reg member). ! Drk.
    The hobby is fucked in this city right now unless you have a UTR that is open to more than one guy, you're screwed.

    I went the SA route months ago and haven't looked back. You could do the same in whatever time you have left here.

  11. #1386

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzerkley  [View Original Post]
    Hey Brother. Don't say you didn't get any help. Bet more than I got in touch with you and gave you referrals. F**k off.
    Same here Bzerkley.

  12. #1385

    No Help

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm down to one day until I leave for Detroit. Last post I went in a different direction asking for a Club, bar, Church social, whatever the fuck you have and I can say100%, nothing in the way of help from Detroit brothers, not a fucking thing! A2 you should have a little Blue rule in your" Book of punishment" for all the Ass Holes who post about a favorite, then doesn't give information to anyone, just to get, keep the post numbers up, Bs. See their Dreams in writing and jack off on this screen. WTF! Well, I guess when the new "Porn legislation" is passed in Congress, we will all be out in the cold with our dicks in hand! "Well, I guess the only good thing here is this "Motor City Mayhem" board so Ass Holes like myself can vent their big mouths! Yes, that is why I have (1000's, still a reg member). ! Drk.
    Hey Brother. Don't say you didn't get any help. Bet more than I got in touch with you and gave you referrals. F**k off.

  13. #1384
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    One more day

    Well, I'm down to one day until I leave for Detroit. Last post I went in a different direction asking for a Club, bar, Church social, whatever the fuck you have and I can say100%, nothing in the way of help from Detroit brothers, not a fucking thing! A2 you should have a little Blue rule in your" Book of punishment" for all the Ass Holes who post about a favorite, then doesn't give information to anyone, just to get, keep the post numbers up, Bs. See their Dreams in writing and jack off on this screen. WTF! Well, I guess when the new "Porn legislation" is passed in Congress, we will all be out in the cold with our dicks in hand! "Well, I guess the only good thing here is this "Motor City Mayhem" board so Ass Holes like myself can vent their big mouths! Yes, that is why I have (1000's, still a reg member). ! Drk.

  14. #1383

    Re: Guaranteed action

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenCaul  [View Original Post]
    Acoustic is absolutely correct. The non-detroit (dearborn, inkster, romulus) strip clubs are all but guaranteed action. Maybe not what you were looking for but when BP isn't working well, and I agree, these days it is NOT, you have to fall back on what's reliable. To me that would be the following clubs. Bogarts, Flight Club, BT's Dearborn, Cricket, Landing Strip. There are others of course but these are my fav's and the other beauty is when one isn't happening, you simply drive a mile or 2 to the next one. Pretty much can't miss. The other standby to fall back on are a few AMPs: M1, Silver Spa, Saigon. Many reviews of all of those. Again, you can't miss. You know what you're paying going in and know what you're getting. Have fun.
    Thank you for the affirmation, Holden, I do appreciate it. I want to emphasize one thing -- my success at the clubs has nothing to do with being a so-called alpha male, or a having a fistful of benjamins, or my suave, sophisticated manner. I have no game. I'm just the nice older guy next door. The clubs are full of working women who are there to make the rent, groceries, gas, and utilities payments, so they will approach you sooner or later. I like these clubs where it is sooner. And when a girl sits down with me, I tell her exactly what I expect in the back, with a smile. It's been working so far.

  15. #1382

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that, man. Personally, besides the UTR I mentioned already, I have had some good fortune recently at H8 N. My suggestion is to try there. Or Bogart's, Silver Cricket, BT's, Flight Club. You should have no problem having a good time, or getting a girl's number for OTC.
    Acoustic is absolutely correct. The non-detroit (dearborn, inkster, romulus) strip clubs are all but guaranteed action. Maybe not what you were looking for but when BP isn't working well, and I agree, these days it is NOT, you have to fall back on what's reliable. To me that would be the following clubs. Bogarts, Flight Club, BT's Dearborn, Cricket, Landing Strip. There are others of course but these are my fav's and the other beauty is when one isn't happening, you simply drive a mile or 2 to the next one. Pretty much can't miss. The other standby to fall back on are a few AMPs: M1, Silver Spa, Saigon. Many reviews of all of those. Again, you can't miss. You know what you're paying going in and know what you're getting. Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape