Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1174
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Miki.

    Reports on Miki are pretty accurate. Little older (probably late 40-50) than what I'm used to, but service is superb! Table shower is a must experience. Not too sure how I feel about the glove and exam though. One thing I really feel Pine Tree should improve on is the customer discretion. Usually mama and the girls check to make sure us mongers don't run into each other. Today I ran into about 4 of you guys in my brief stent there! Next time we might as well all sit on the couches after our sessions and review our services in person. Maybe mama should do this meet and greet thing with us over some coffee or dinner! Wouldn't mind shooting the breeze with some of the authors on this forum. LOL.

  2. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Miki; I've seen her twice and she is the most Energetic MSOG PSE-XXX, therefore Miki. IMHO her services are consistent Porn Star, and get better with each visit. The only other 2 girls that can match her, are Blue from Happiness, Yuri from Golden Spa, and Tiana from Happiness. Yuri is MSOG; I love MSOG. Miki is MSOG; In love with MSOG. These are the Fantastic Four for Non-Stop Energetic Session PSE that are on my RRL. Side Note: Ive read and heard Kiki from Top Spa is excellent energetica PSE too. Have sampled her yet. Time to go do some research and scope out the field!!
    Kiki moved upstairs and is now Kayla.

  3. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Ive read and heard Kiki from Top Spa is excellent energetica PSE too. Have sampled her yet. Time to go do some research and scope out the field!!
    "Kiki from Top Spa" is now Kayla at Golden Spa.

  4. #1171

    Miki or Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ATLFan  [View Original Post]
    After reading this I'm stuck between miki and Kayla. I have some tough choices to make. Who first?
    Miki; I've seen her twice and she is the most Energetic MSOG PSE-XXX, therefore Miki. IMHO her services are consistent Porn Star, and get better with each visit. The only other 2 girls that can match her, are Blue from Happiness, Yuri from Golden Spa, and Tiana from Happiness. Yuri is MSOG; I love MSOG. Miki is MSOG; In love with MSOG. These are the Fantastic Four for Non-Stop Energetic Session PSE that are on my RRL. Side Note: Ive read and heard Kiki from Top Spa is excellent energetica PSE too. Have sampled her yet. Time to go do some research and scope out the field!!

  5. #1170

    Gigi

    Saw her few days back. Braved making appointment with her since they didn't honor it last time with another girl. Gigi gave an enthusiastic and great service. Alas, she is a MILF so I will not repeat. I did see Wara in passing and she looks pretty and didn't ring my spider sense of MILF so I shall return.

  6. #1169

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Wowwwwww I was surprised by MIKI and her new rimming technique. Busy working so just highlights. Her TS is amazing as always with the nuru but even better now because she was rimming me most of time. LOL. On all fours, legs up, standing and bent over the table, even lying faced down she did a B2B reverse and buried her face in my ass. Mixed in with BBBJDT and HJ was more than I could handle. Told her I wanted to have her swallow then go back to the room. She rimmed me on all fours with HJ and then went under for BBBJ. Then sucked me until I popped. Rinsed off the back to the room DFKg then told me lie back and let her do the work. Loooooong BBBJ then acg then doggy then legs up mish. Heard the time over call so didn't try hold back. Pounded pretty hard till round two pop. Then pulled out and she sexily went down on me again licking and sucking me clean.

    So sweet and sexy and nasty that. Wooooo. Took my hand to the shower, washed me all over, then squatted in front me for more BBBJDT trying for number three. I was hard but my dick was kinda numb so no go but it felt good nonetheless! Before she cleaned up I bent her over the table for some standing doggy to finish up a great night. She had a good vacation to rest so now she's back in top form with some new tricks.
    After reading this I'm stuck between miki and Kayla. I have some tough choices to make. Who first?

  7. #1168

    MIKI the all star for 2018

    I tried getting an appointment for days with MIKI but got lucky as she had a cancellation for my time slot. Keep in mind book early.

    I went back to see MIKI again. Service was better than expected as usual. Lot of body to body action in the large shower room. Too much happened that it was all a blur (BB, RIM, and more) . Same thing when I went back to the room for the main event. All I can say, don't read just go there and try is all I can say. She will make your eye balls pop out of your head when she gives you the "special". I've been with way too many women in my days and she is really good at what she does. Once she gets to know you, service is out of this world.

    She will stretch you out and teach you some new moves, just like being the main star in a porn movie.

    If you are married and tired of your wife or SO, then you MUST go and try her. Once you see her, it is going to be hard to go back for the service your wife or SO provides. Top notch service.

    Tell her "DR Gyno sent you for the special" , mention that and the service will shift into high gear. Guarantee you that fellow mongers.

    I really enjoyed her service and rewarded her with a few extra jacksons. I know when I go back I'm going to get the best service from her again.

    Lots of parking, discreet entrance, Big shower rooms, Big clean rooms. Nicely decorated with mirrors. Big nice place you won't regret.

    Check her out and I look forward to reading your escapades.

  8. #1167

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiden  [View Original Post]
    Haha I was the last appointment for her. About the gloves, I'm positive she throws them away. She showed me the box she bought to clear everyone ass for rimming. She laughed as she told me about some guys hygiene being sub par. She throws the glove away outside.
    Brother Raiden. Got the glove also. Fuck I'm glad to be prepared for that, otherwise I think I would've been freaked out! Thanks for your post 👍127997;.

  9. #1166

    Miss miki

    Had a killer session this morning with Miki. The reports are correct she was all go. Walked in said hi to mama was shown to the room waited for a couple minutes and walks in the beautiful Miki. Greeted me with a nice soft LFK and a nice warm hug. She said long time no see", talked for a little bit on what she's been doing on her vacay laughed a bit to break the ice and off to the shower. I was excited to see her new skills so I was ready. Has the usual great TS, but boy the rimming was kicked up a notch. She was literally drilling my ass with her tongue and stroking my cock hard. I almost came right there but held off.

    Took my my hand and escorted me back to the room. We looked at each other for a second then went for some DFK, layed me down for some killer BBBJ, BBBJDT, holding my balls. In DT she was massaging my cock with her throat. Don't know what she was but it felt great. On to some DATY before entering her in MISH no lube need cause she was totally wet. Fuck her pussy felt so great, a combination of friction and her natural lube. I felt fucking awesome. Pounded for awhile making her cum a few times, I was suprised I was still holding on. She went for 69, CG, then it was my turn to cum. Flipped her over entered slow, then faster till I couldn't hold on and blew a load inside her, stayed for a good while then started fuckng again because I was still hard then eventually pulled out. Rolled over exhausted. We napped for a few minutes the started kissing again, grabbed her hand and put it back on my cock "you want to go again? Fuck yeah! She got up cleaned me off with another wet BBBJ till I got hard again, and started pounding again, I wanted DS but she rolled over so I thought oh well sure. Nothing like looking in her eyes, hearing her moans, had to pound quick so I didn't hold back and blew another load in her. Time was short so we quickly headed off the shower to clean up.

    Overall had a great time with her again. She is so cheerful loving and kind. She said she gained some weight. And now is 94 lbs (hehehehe) so if you want a spinner. She's your girl! All star service IMO. Oh the other thing is she has an internal clock in her brain. I knew she was booked so I was polite to keep things going. I got in at:52 and when I put on my watch it was exactly:52, I was like holy shit! Had a great session and of course a repeat is in order.

    On my way out seen GIGI outside, chit chat for a bit, gave her a light kiss on the lips and I was on my way.

    MyAddiction.

  10. #1165

    Miki

    Don't know where to start with this woman but I've been in love with this woman since day 1 when I met her.

    She makes me laugh and I love seeing her smile when we see each other. I might be in love with her.

    Her pussy is so amazing and we always have the best time together pleasuring each other to the fullest. Saw her couple days ago and nothings changed other than she was well rested. She might be tired now but she's a machine overall. We only do a few positions but really that's all we need. Maybe later we'll explore a bit more but why mess with a good routine. If she wasn't so busy I'd probably be there every day.

    Ill wait to see her when / if she simmers down a bit.

    My ATF for sure.

  11. #1164

    Mimi.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorsePlay  [View Original Post]
    How old is Mimi? Heard her name been out there forever. Can you describe how she looks? Thanks.
    HorsePlay: Hard to guess her age for being Asian (Vietnamese) but maybe early to mid forties? She is on the older side which is not necessarily a bad thing. She still does has a hot body and I seriously think she lost 10-15 pounds since the last time I seen her. She is about maybe 5'2, 105 lbs? Of course and Asian exotic look.

    Of course it's always YMMV but I do feel our initial first impressions will set the tone for what you get back in return. I'm sure they are not naive to how "this one is going to go?" I feel that you get what you give, just my opinion.

    If you're looking for a young provider. She may not be for you. By the way the back page pictures are not her, so don't expect that girl to come walking in. I'm not saying that in a bad way at all but wanted to let you know. Hope that helps.

  12. #1163

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAddiction  [View Original Post]
    Seen Mimi the last week, I think she lost weight she's looking good 👍127997;.
    How old is Mimi? Heard her name been out there forever. Can you describe how she looks? Thanks.

  13. #1162

    Awesome rimming.

    Wowwwwww I was surprised by MIKI and her new rimming technique. Busy working so just highlights. Her TS is amazing as always with the nuru but even better now because she was rimming me most of time. LOL. On all fours, legs up, standing and bent over the table, even lying faced down she did a B2B reverse and buried her face in my ass. Mixed in with BBBJDT and HJ was more than I could handle. Told her I wanted to have her swallow then go back to the room. She rimmed me on all fours with HJ and then went under for BBBJ. Then sucked me until I popped. Rinsed off the back to the room DFKg then told me lie back and let her do the work. Loooooong BBBJ then acg then doggy then legs up mish. Heard the time over call so didn't try hold back. Pounded pretty hard till round two pop. Then pulled out and she sexily went down on me again licking and sucking me clean.

    So sweet and sexy and nasty that. Wooooo. Took my hand to the shower, washed me all over, then squatted in front me for more BBBJDT trying for number three. I was hard but my dick was kinda numb so no go but it felt good nonetheless! Before she cleaned up I bent her over the table for some standing doggy to finish up a great night. She had a good vacation to rest so now she's back in top form with some new tricks.

  14. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinode  [View Original Post]
    Braddah Mondo,

    Mimi is Vietnamese and older. Solid all over regarding ASL, granted it's been a while, but she take care you and rock your world.

    Miki skinny. Got rimmed by her. I think the weight difference is the biggest factor. Again, I could be wrong maybe Viet lost choke weight, but I doubt it.

    Bottom line they both solid.
    WOW! Thanks guys- they both sound great! I think it was Miki that I saw!

  15. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple50  [View Original Post]
    I got to see Miki yesterday and she was an "animal" ! I guess she wasn't getting any during her time-off or at least getting banged twenty-times a day when she's working. I have asked her to Stop doing the prostate exam on me because I noticed she saves the rubber glove for multiple uses during the day. Something to ponder.
    Haha I was the last appointment for her. About the gloves, I'm positive she throws them away. She showed me the box she bought to clear everyone ass for rimming. She laughed as she told me about some guys hygiene being sub par. She throws the glove away outside.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape