Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 596 of 866 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 646 696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 12984
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    $300/ hr nuru w / HJ only is overpriced, especially if that doesn't include a tip.
    Thank you everyone for talking sense into me LOL. Seen a Latina bombshell from HX, about to post a review on that thread.

  2. #4058

    Overfpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    $300/ hr nuru w / HJ only is overpriced, especially if that doesn't include a tip.
    For $300 you ought to get BBFS.

  3. #4057
    Quote Originally Posted by ChippyH35  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I received a quote of $300 for 1 hour of Nuru with HJ finish. I'm curious since I've never done it before, but want to know if you guys think it's worth the price of admission?
    $300/ hr nuru w / HJ only is overpriced, especially if that doesn't include a tip.

  4. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxen  [View Original Post]
    I've donated 260, nuru and FS. With a hottie from hx. Wish she was still round the area. this was real nuru like videos sea weed gel on air mattress great experience!
    Thanks for the quick reply brother. That makes sense to me because you get FS out of it, but 300 for what is essentially a tease and HJ seem to high for me. I don't mind the money, I'm just debating on seeing Maya Synn again or getting a massage LOL.

  5. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570
    Quote Originally Posted by ChippyH35  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys.

    I received a quote of $300 for 1 hour of Nuru with HJ finish. I'm curious since I've never done it before, but want to know if you guys think it's worth the price of admission?
    I've donated 260, nuru and FS. With a hottie from hx. Wish she was still round the area. this was real nuru like videos sea weed gel on air mattress great experience!

  6. #4054

    Nuru

    Hey guys.

    I received a quote of $300 for 1 hour of Nuru with HJ finish. I'm curious since I've never done it before, but want to know if you guys think it's worth the price of admission?

  7. #4053

    Very clear message

    Quote Originally Posted by Sound7  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.

    My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.

    It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.

    I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.

    Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.

    Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.
    Try lomita.

  8. #4052
    Hello, please let me know if anybody has gone to this place. The backpage link is this.

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...town/139310552

  9. #4051

    Whittier / SFS / Pico

    Any known good spots around that area? Experiences with WHC Spa or Greenleaf Therapy? Anywhere else worth looking?

  10. #4050

    Green Tea Foot MP?

    Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.

    My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.

    It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.

    I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.

    Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.

    Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.

  11. #4049

    Nuru

    Anyone recommendations on a good nuru hopefully with big tits.

  12. #4048

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Wrong post but also not so good info. Everyone there is a MILF, service varies from very average to just OK. They may be from Lions Spa it's not the same experience. The original review was more accurate.
    My two visits were very good. I saw a girl about twenty and fun. Another was in her twenties. So far so good. My experience may not have been yours, or I was lucky. YMMV.

  13. #4047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Not like in Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveslice  [View Original Post]
    Just got back Asia and I am looking for any FS spas like I had over there. They were amazing and I would love to be able to find a place to get the same experiences.
    You won't find it here.

  14. #4046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Total Day care Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience. This place is on the 2nd fl of an office building. The rooms are upstairs, not off the lobby. Total Care is clean and comfortable, the girls tend to run young and hot. Mamasan is a cutie.

    *Wrong post quoted!
    Wrong post but also not so good info. Everyone there is a MILF, service varies from very average to just OK. They may be from Lions Spa it's not the same experience. The original review was more accurate.

  15. #4045

    Total Care Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveslice  [View Original Post]
    Just got back Asia and I am looking for any FS spas like I had over there. They were amazing and I would love to be able to find a place to get the same experiences.
    Not my experience. This place is on the 2nd fl of an office building. The rooms are upstairs, not off the lobby. Total Care is clean and comfortable, the girls tend to run young and hot. Mamasan is a cutie.

    *Wrong post quoted!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape