Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 867 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 12991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4051

    Whittier / SFS / Pico

    Any known good spots around that area? Experiences with WHC Spa or Greenleaf Therapy? Anywhere else worth looking?

  2. #4050

    Green Tea Foot MP?

    Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.

    My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.

    It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.

    I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.

    Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.

    Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.

  3. #4049

    Nuru

    Anyone recommendations on a good nuru hopefully with big tits.

  4. #4048

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Wrong post but also not so good info. Everyone there is a MILF, service varies from very average to just OK. They may be from Lions Spa it's not the same experience. The original review was more accurate.
    My two visits were very good. I saw a girl about twenty and fun. Another was in her twenties. So far so good. My experience may not have been yours, or I was lucky. YMMV.

  5. #4047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Not like in Asia

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveslice  [View Original Post]
    Just got back Asia and I am looking for any FS spas like I had over there. They were amazing and I would love to be able to find a place to get the same experiences.
    You won't find it here.

  6. #4046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Total Day care Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked1  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience. This place is on the 2nd fl of an office building. The rooms are upstairs, not off the lobby. Total Care is clean and comfortable, the girls tend to run young and hot. Mamasan is a cutie.

    *Wrong post quoted!
    Wrong post but also not so good info. Everyone there is a MILF, service varies from very average to just OK. They may be from Lions Spa it's not the same experience. The original review was more accurate.

  7. #4045

    Total Care Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveslice  [View Original Post]
    Just got back Asia and I am looking for any FS spas like I had over there. They were amazing and I would love to be able to find a place to get the same experiences.
    Not my experience. This place is on the 2nd fl of an office building. The rooms are upstairs, not off the lobby. Total Care is clean and comfortable, the girls tend to run young and hot. Mamasan is a cutie.

    *Wrong post quoted!

  8. #4044

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    This is weird, now I have to go by and see. I know the owner of WM. The old name used to be BUA. It was a husband and wife. No talent, one time the older provider gave me HJ. This is my goto to when I'm feeling like a Spa exp. Hope you are wrong on this! She is not reap to my text. Oh shite!!
    BigBadNut, yeah, let me know what you find out. I go there once in a while since I'm in SGV and kinda far away. Any new talent there lately?

  9. #4043

    Honey honey

    Just got back Asia and I am looking for any FS spas like I had over there. They were amazing and I would love to be able to find a place to get the same experiences.

  10. #4042

    Wtf-wm-bua

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcd128  [View Original Post]
    Saw wm spa changed their name to bua massage. With a cheaper menu than before. Anyone had experience with them? Still nice Thai ladies there?
    This is weird, now I have to go by and see. I know the owner of WM. The old name used to be BUA. It was a husband and wife. No talent, one time the older provider gave me HJ. This is my goto to when I'm feeling like a Spa exp. Hope you are wrong on this! She is not reap to my text. Oh shite!!

  11. #4041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit this one on Manchester? Latiiiinaaasss.
    Yeah, good reliable place. Shitty massage, but FS spot all the way.

  12. #4040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Best nuru is in OC

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashPussy  [View Original Post]
    Vegas monger here, coming to your city, want to try nuru, are all those ads with sexc asain girls all fake pics on BP??

    Anyone try nuru with hot asains, someone steer me in the right direction, thanks mongers.
    Check the Orange County section.

  13. #4039

    Visiting

    Vegas monger here, coming to your city, want to try nuru, are all those ads with sexc asain girls all fake pics on BP??

    Anyone try nuru with hot asains, someone steer me in the right direction, thanks mongers.

  14. #4038
    Quote Originally Posted by OGswaggyP  [View Original Post]
    Here visiting. Looking for a spot that gives good rub and is FS. If full service isn't available, just point me in the best possible direction.
    X's2 same here. Seniors please dm. Thanks in advance.

  15. #4037

    Visiting

    Here visiting. Looking for a spot that gives good rub and is FS. If full service isn't available, just point me in the best possible direction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape