Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 44211
-
03-23-18 14:26 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 203Le palace
It is on Euclid and Westminster. Right next to cafe 368. Sorry prior post said cafe 378.
Originally Posted by NewbieNoMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 11:16 #16025Regular Member

Posts: 1CJames. Went looking for this place yesterday and was lost. Is name of place Palace?
Originally Posted by CJamesTX85
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-18 00:34 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 648Try Cindy, there. Just a good average HE but she is the youngest and best looking in the shop. IMO, the youngest there ever was in that shop. That’s going back to the old days of Anna.
Originally Posted by LiftHerUp
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 23:33 #16023Senior Member

Posts: 136Mo Mimosa
Great time at Mimosa in Orange today. Finally. Tiffany did a great job (almost like 4 hands with those giant knockers), and a 10+ for communication and positive attitude! I really enjoyed it but a bit expensive at $ entry fee for HH. Check this one off of my bucket list. Everyone should visit at least once.
-
03-22-18 17:44 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 707Fish & Chips
I was in the area so I drove by the old F&C place. The sign now says Reflexology Spa. Inside, there's now a solid wall and a door behind the counter, unlike the open foot-massage area we were used to. Out on the counter there's a sign with the massage menu all handwritten, and I take that to be a good sign. MMS says no Amy works there. I thought there was almost no chance but it doesn't hurt to ask. I didn't have the time or funds on me to test this water any deeper, sorry.
Lift Her Up.
-
03-22-18 13:35 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 40Bio / Molly
Was at Bio the other day, always great service with the ambiance of a spa retreat. However, the groundbreaking news is that I heard Molly is now an escort. No contact info was given, but she does work in and around the South OC area. Never had the opportunity to have her, even though I've had every girl Bio has had (I fucking blew it.).
-
03-21-18 20:05 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 49Read somewhere on here that beauty center in GG does manscaping.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/The...ssage/46852385
-
03-21-18 16:40 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 348Wax / Trim
Those get it might be fun to check out and I remember seeing posts in the past. What are the recommended wax places. I see that some are in the Costa Mesa and some in the upper OC / Fullerton / Westminster areas. Hoping for hot girls and extra services.
-
03-18-18 15:34 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 203Le palace
After a day of coffee drinking as the cafes finished at 378. After couple more shows went next door and got Mesa. Little thicker than I like but she gave a great massage and a ton of reach around teasing. On the flip gave a long and sensual HH and can't beat the price. Great massage too. She said she was 30 prior to the massage but more likely 35-40 range. Good time to be had and even if you don't get a he you get a hour massage for $30.
-
03-18-18 13:08 #16017Regular Member

Posts: 3Kiki Nurugurus.
I remember seeing her too. Small Asian spinner, super cute. I'd definitely want to see her if she's around. Where did the Cypress girls go? I know a lot went Fairview, but that place was hit or miss and level of service wasn't the same.
Originally Posted by Jjnam
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:54 #16016

Posts: 681Yup.
Originally Posted by BatmanRobinBat
[View Original Post]
Place is horrible.
-
03-18-18 04:18 #16015Regular Member

Posts: 20Tulip in Lakewood.
Not worth it, avoid. Therapist (forgot name) behaves like a robot and wanted $$5 (.25) for BBBJ.
-
03-17-18 19:40 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 229Try Kunf Fu Massage in Westminster.
You can get away with a $10 tip for a full foot massage usually and $15 to $20 for a body massage.
This is no HE unless that's what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by Sound7
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 13:09 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 275Clean Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip and Standard Massage LA / OC / SD
Looking for Clean Good Foot Massage Place with Reasonable Tip with Standard Chinese / Viet / Others Massage. Head, foot, hands. Optional back massage minimum skills Traditional Chinese Massage. Change of covers and clean towels. Hot stone option ok.
My experience have been very unpreditable lately. Chinese Massages Styles I didn't even know that existed.
It seems the MG can read my mind and suggest her tip level. Tips have been off the scale, everything over standard. Had a real bad extortion level experience with one MP. Zero tip and words exchanged.
I did not tip anyone at the speculated Donald J. Trump level. Porn Star $130,000 via a second party.
Posted price seem reasonable but the MG expectation off the scale.
Looking for in Foot MP Torrance, Carson. Valley Blvd, Westminister, LA. Tip range 15 to 20.
-
03-17-18 04:20 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 42Vivian works Tue, Thur and Sat. She's cute and has nice tits.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





