Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 867 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 367 767 817 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 917 967 1367 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 22149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9159
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.
    Sounds like a party that shouldn't have been secret so all of us could have partaken.

  2. #9158

    Amazing story

    That was a great read. I'm days away from becoming a fixture at some 8 mi club to find my next otc atf. Any suggestions on which club to find a take out friend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse  [View Original Post]
    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  3. #9157
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    About Last Night

    I attended a secret location adult St. Patrick's Day Freak Party. There was a $30 entry fee. Off the bat, if you were wearing green you got a free 50 free tickets. Tickets were used to exchange for dances and services. A BBBJ was 50 tickets. Tickets were $1 a piece. There were tables and booths and a few backroom. The door locked at 8 pm. There w ere about 100 guys and about 30 girls. It started with a few dances with FIV and FIA, cupping of breasts and bjs at the tables. After about a half an hour there was full blown FS for 80 to 100 tickets. There were double teams and a raffle for MSOG on the girl of your choice for 30 min. The liquor was cheap, but condoms were 1 ticket each. There was a BJ contest that cost 20 tickets to enter. If your girl won, she won the pot and thanked with FS. The party lasted till 7 am, but I had to leave at 1:30. Well worth the investment! Dropped about $300 on the night.

  4. #9156

    Not anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by InDuhKnow  [View Original Post]
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.
    It was a black club under the name Silver Rain. It's not a black club currently under the Truth name.

  5. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.
    Is Lilly there tonight?

  6. #9154

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.
    Night shift walking in. Only like 6 dudes here. All the girls are pissed because none of them are making money. Services should come cheap tonight with such a small crowd.

  7. #9153

    At BTs Dearborn now

    Pretty weak day shift. Old Erica is here walking around the stage. Kayla and Nichole are the only other white girls. Mostly 5's and 6's. A few girls look mixed. One new black spinner who is pretty cute. About 12 patrons here. Hopefully night shift is much better.

  8. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    So Stormy Daniels is rescheduled for April 11 at Truth. Admittedly I have never even heard of this club. Has anyone ever been? If so, details please.
    I went when it was Sports. Big club. Lots of screens. But mainly a black club now. No offense.

  9. #9151
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    Pent is closed, Trumpps VIP area is kind of open so not so much for extras. I would go to Coli if I were you.

  10. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by StripperLover  [View Original Post]
    Penthouse is shut down right now.
    Anyone know when they plan on reopening?

  11. #9149
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    Penthouse is shut down right now.

  12. #9148

    Asian dancers (flint or Detroit).

    Any asian girls at Detroit or Flint area clubs these days who are worth stopping in to see?

    Asking for a friend coming into town who is a fan.

  13. #9147

    Stormy's visit

    So Stormy Daniels is rescheduled for April 11 at Truth. Admittedly I have never even heard of this club. Has anyone ever been? If so, details please.

  14. #9146

    All of them bro

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamDavid5050  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.
    The quality and cost will differ though. Coli has much better quality but plan on spending more for it.

  15. #9145

    Trumps vs Penthouse vs Coliseum

    Hi gents, I was hoping to get some info on these three places. I know BTs and others have some good stuff going on there, but I am not looking to go south of 8 mile due to time restrains. Which one can I get some extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape