Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 1745 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19599
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan5595  [View Original Post]
    Real pic? FS available? Thanks.

  2. #19598

  3. #19597

    1310

    Phone number 808-xxx-1128. Made an appointment with supposedly a pretty Thai girl named Nora. Drove all the way down there and Linda a Chinese girl answers the door with another Chinese girl, did not get the other girls name. Hold her I have an appointment with Thai girl. They tell me she not here, but the other girl nice. I tell Linda that's ok, I had appointment with Thai girl, and begin to leave. Linda tries once more to get me to stay, even pulls down the other girls blouse to show me her tits. But these places have to learn not to bait and switch. So I say thanks and leave. On the way out I text the owner and tell her bait and switch is not good. Ok and this is the reason for the report. Instead of apologizing she says why did I go down. I say because I made an appointment. She says I don't confirm. I tell her if you not sure why you don't ask me. She tells me she is busy and get to much BS customers. I tell her thisnthe 3rd time she bait and switch me. She says to may BS customers. No apology no taking rsonsibiloty. And yeah they where waiting for an appointment at my time. So they either double booked or trying to BS me. Either way just want the owner know I am the BS customer who pays you. But no worries there are a lot of girls out there.

  4. #19596

    Miaa.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.
    No clue where her ad is but she should be easily found with a search. She works out of cc on the 15th floor.

  5. #19595

    19596 ad Mia.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptinCrunch  [View Original Post]
    Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.
    I just posted #19596 and they changed the photos. She is NOT in the photo now. They getting tricky now LOL.

  6. #19594
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLFan  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing miaa for the past few months. More of the same. PSE BBBJCIM every time minus deepthroat. She gags on it but can't take it all the way. I show up andI don't even have to ask anymore. Just show up shower and she sucks me for 50 minutes. She's extremely sloppy and spits a lot because she knows I like it. She started a new thing where she spits in the shaft and it runs down and she sucks it back up repeatedly. She still sucks the boys and the area between the balls and leg (feels stupid good). She spits between her knockers and offers Russian. Plenty of comments on size and how perfect my junk is. She also changed up and few things and lube up a finger with all her spit on slipped it in wooowzers. I blasted quickly after that fully in her mouth as usual. She doesn't stop until you're done. Chick is legit and knows how to please a dude.
    Which Miaa is this? Her ad please.

  7. #19593

    Miaa

    Been seeing miaa for the past few months. More of the same. PSE BBBJCIM every time minus deepthroat. She gags on it but can't take it all the way. I show up andI don't even have to ask anymore. Just show up shower and she sucks me for 50 minutes. She's extremely sloppy and spits a lot because she knows I like it. She started a new thing where she spits in the shaft and it runs down and she sucks it back up repeatedly. She still sucks the boys and the area between the balls and leg (feels stupid good). She spits between her knockers and offers Russian. Plenty of comments on size and how perfect my junk is. She also changed up and few things and lube up a finger with all her spit on slipped it in wooowzers. I blasted quickly after that fully in her mouth as usual. She doesn't stop until you're done. Chick is legit and knows how to please a dude.

  8. #19592

    Jan.

    I saw her at Saitara in Waipahu!

    She use to work at Paradise Thai and pranee place.

    Wondering if Saitara going to the dark side. I wish I haven't had any luck there but pretty good massage only legit.

  9. #19591
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkyOne  [View Original Post]
    The real Mia is the third photo. Short Thai girl about 4'9.
    Wow. I like them short! All these girls in cc need to start expanding out of there! I remember a monger saying he used to live in cc. Idk how people do it, knowing some hotties are ready to pound two floors above you LOL. I wouldn't have a social life anymore!

  10. #19590

    Hiran CC

    Skinny Filipino chick with no T&A. No play was provided with lame massage. Nothing going for her will not repeat. Provided photo upon request as stated in ad. Photo may be from better looking days.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...iendly/9507962
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 104131EB-3541-47AD-8EE8-A5EBE0695A4E.jpg‎  

  11. #19589

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn808  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks?
    The real Mia is the third photo. Short Thai girl about 4'9.

  12. #19588
    Quote Originally Posted by OneKnightStand  [View Original Post]
    I made a late afternoon appointment with this provider at Century Center-15th floor. She opened the door and she was not any of the pics on the ad, not even close. But she looked late 20's to early 30's, petite, Chinese girl, body type is close to 2nd pic on the ad, big natural boobs. She gave a soft eneventful massage, three times she reached over her cell phones to text message. So immediately I made her know my intentions and started roaming her panties. At the flip, I told her what I wanted and she want down to business. Sloppy BBBJ, with hand job, then told I told her to "eat my ass" and she went for it, slurping and sticking his tongue inside while I FIV and butthole. The cover goes on and mish, standing mish, standing doggy, ds and finished in mish and came inside the cover. While doing the deed she was trying to rush me and tried to get me to "cum baby" but this monger took his sweet ass time and "fucked her deep". She can take some pounding. She complained and said "enough" so I had to cum inside the cover, inside of her. After she cleaned me up, she jumped in the shower to clean up for the next monger. After a quick shower, she was setting up the next guy I guess. I tried to make small talk while changing but she said "I'm busy baby, just do your business and I'll do mine". I gave her $$ and she didn't count and asked me how much, so I said $$. And she said, "I eat your ass, and you fucked me like an animal, you give me $10 more. " So instead if $10, I gave her $20 more. I would repeat because of the BBBJ and ass rimming.

    http://honolulu.postfastr.com/Therap...on-you/5751947
    How would you rate her looks?

  13. #19587
    Quote Originally Posted by Suksukboi808  [View Original Post]
    I was able to negotiate her removing top at least for 60. Got to play a little with those nice manapuas on her.
    Congratulations! This is the first time I've ever heard the word "manapua" in this context.

  14. #19586

    Waipahu.

    Saw an ad for a maria out of waipahu. Has anyone partake with her? I don't think she works at saitara or the other Thai place. Not sure if maybe works in a salon or on own. Anyways, her ad stated before to leave shorts on LOL, so maybe some mongers tried her out already. Just looking for info, pm is fine too. Her ad is on craigslist, just search waipahu. Shoots!

  15. #19585

    Yanni Punani

    Met with Yanni aka nerdy girl the other day. She even had the glasses on so I got my librarian fantasy going. She is pretty hot but she isn't young as in early twenties. IMHO she may be late thirties or early forties with big naturals. Anyway lay down for decent massage then on the flip out comes the Chinese menu. 60 for HJ and clothes stay on. You want clothes off that's 100 minimum and more for FS. I opted for HJ because short on time. But of course being the great diplomat that I am I was able to negotiate her removing top at least for 60. Got to play a little with those nice manapuas on her. Cum hay fat Choy!

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...0-real/9230527

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape