Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,016 to 30,030 of 31139
-
04-06-18 20:23 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 490Adrianna Cotton
I had a similar experience about that same time period. I saw her during the day in an apartment that she said someone (a relative I think) was letting her use. I wasn't thrilled with the area either. She didn't seem boozed up when I saw her, but her teeth were a mess. She performed well, but she looked older than her pics then and the teeth and location were enough to keep me from repeating. She did do a little strip tease and dance to get things going which was a nice touch.
InOut.
Originally Posted by DaShaft85
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 15:03 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 52Can take a pounding, by the way. If you're nice.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 12:11 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 52I dreamed of her once maybe 5 years ago.
Definitelty very attractive. Very enthusiastic and flexible. However, she was boozed up and smelled like she'd had a rough night. GFE was available in my dream, but kissing was something I refrained from due to hygiene and bad teeth. You know it's bad when you remember 5 years later. She was also staying in a very bad area. I'm used to bad areas but the vibe I got made me uncomfortable, and this was during the middle of the day. YMMV, BBBJ was available at this time. Bear in mind, I dreamed only once.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-18 09:07 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 132I bit that bullet back in Los Angeles and provided a work I'd for verification with a top agency and they served as a good verification reference for all future providers I saw out there. You usually have to see a provider who's good with first timers and verifies if she's asked about you.
Originally Posted by NC9876
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-18 16:25 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 74AA spinner?
Senior member, coming to them this week. I would appreciate any tips on a solid AA spinner type. Pm or post is cool, TIA.
-
03-19-18 08:20 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 39Verification
Looking at hooking up with my first escort, the screening process seems to require a lot of personal information and details. How do you normally handle that, seems kind of risky to hand that out.
-
03-14-18 19:02 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 27Aria
Any recent visits with Aria? What was your experience?
-
03-14-18 10:48 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 7337I have seen reviews on her both ways. Some good and some reported under rip off. I guess it may depend on what day you catch her on and if she likes you or not?
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 08:32 #1116

Posts: 1013Bree contact
She is out of service for the minute. This ad was a self post for advertising and was banned member. I can pm you info once she is back to work. Send me a pm that you want her contact info please.
Originally Posted by Mstersds
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BrunetteLover8
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 14:00 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 106Bree contact
Do you have her contact info? Can PM with it.
Originally Posted by BrunetteLover8
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 14:07 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 52Hey guys just wonderin if any of you remember a girl that went by the name of Redd. Great pawg stopped hearing about her about a year or so. I think she used to come down from salisbury. Also a girl named candy her add said no one under 30 but she would still see you under the right circumstances; she was a read head chubby girl then she switch to blonde. Has a 🍒 cheery tattoo on her breast.
-
03-09-18 11:51 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 132She's cute! What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 14:18 #1112Banned Member

Posts: 1Bree from concord (best head)
Bree from Concorde she often travels to Charlotte on the weekends she told me she's coming tonight which is Thursday should be there tomorrow on Friday as well. She is a raven haired sex goddess you can private message me for her phone number and she has amazing body she's fun to hang out with and she's clean disease-free and does things with my dick that no one else can Forgive my language but she doesHere's a few pics but she has a lot more and doesn't mind sharing.
-
03-08-18 13:29 #1111

Posts: 228
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
It's know, not no.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 14:25 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 331Marissa- 910
One of the best ALL TIME! She was here in Wilmington. Unfortunately, last I've heard, she has retired a while back.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






