Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1110

    Marissa- 910

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Marissa from Sexy By Raven? Any clue if she's around anymore? I think she was based in 910, but toured to 919 and 704. I'd love to see those / her again.
    One of the best ALL TIME! She was here in Wilmington. Unfortunately, last I've heard, she has retired a while back.

  2. #1109

    Marissa

    Does anyone remember Marissa from Sexy By Raven? Any clue if she's around anymore? I think she was based in 910, but toured to 919 and 704. I'd love to see those / her again.

  3. #1108

    She's hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.backpage.com/WomenS...-5284/60053847 pix enclosed incase ad is gone I'm sure it will be soon. I texted her and the rates were to high for me I just don't think a hoe is worth but so much after all you not taking her home LOL. Just a wham bam you out. To each its on but we have the power over rates just say no. Ad says fetish friendly but when I told her mine she said no real fast.
    Supply and demand dictates rates. Seeing lots of stories of mongers visiting girls who have their phones blowing up all through the appointment. I see some girls who visit regularly who don't even post anymore, they book full with regulars for 2-3 days then leave town with the purse replenished.

    Talent has definitely declined in this area, but it appears demand has not dropped off at all. Ladies will keep pushing their rates higher until we get some new coochy in town. Economy is good, not sure what's going to bring more girls out onto the scene.

  4. #1107

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Roken  [View Original Post]
    Looking at their tour dates, the last time any of their girls were available for booking was in January. Seems to me like the agency is no longer active or announcing publicly their dates and models.
    I'm agency quality. As an independent and perfect for a day of spoiling yourself.

  5. #1106
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    No activity

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    I saw Pamela on Eros, she a Latino Colombian that works with an agency. She was $$$ but worth every $, Adam is her assistant and he is very easy to work with. Guys if you have the funds you need to spoil yourself. Happy hoing.
    Looking at their tour dates, the last time any of their girls were available for booking was in January. Seems to me like the agency is no longer active or announcing publicly their dates and models.

  6. #1105

    Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Brdwj  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried escort agencies like www.PlushMates.club. Prices seem to be on the higher end but the girls are super hot. Any info is appreciated.
    I saw Pamela on Eros, she a Latino Colombian that works with an agency. She was $$$ but worth every $, Adam is her assistant and he is very easy to work with. Guys if you have the funds you need to spoil yourself. Happy hoing.

  7. #1104
    Banned Member


    Posts: 215

    Jan 24 Alyse in Charlotte.

    http://alyseaniston.callgirlfiles.com/

    She is so good, I've seen her many times. GFE, FS, BBBJ.

  8. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Does SA really work like BP do the chicks really meet you for sex and a donation?
    They do but its a lot of work, can't go at it like a BP girl at all. Most want to communicate, meet up first, have some drinks, but in the long run you can work out a mutually beneficial relationship.

    But if you are in town for the day looking for something to do, SA isn't your route. A week or three of texting, talking, etc before meeting isn't uncommon. If they ever feel like you are treating them like a *****, they will go cold on you. Somehow they have to feel you are treating it like a special arrangement, not a hookup. Hard to explain but it's a completely different game that can work if you have the time, $$$ and patience.

    PK.

  9. #1102
    Quote Originally Posted by DcBaller07  [View Original Post]
    This is the single biggest reason that I deleted my account on SA. I don't need any prying eyes stumbling onto my profile with pics and info on there. Or anywhere else.

    As much as I'd love to encounter some needy coeds (god I remember how easy it was during college), I just have no desire to risk a profike being uncovered.

    For this reason, AMP's have been my go to, until I find a better and different source.
    With SA though you don't have to upload photos or they can be private and for credit card info you can use a prepaid card if you want. Seems a lot safer than putting everything out there for the world with that agency.

  10. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by Usa199  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you got to give a lot of information out to verify yourself before getting membership which I'm hesitant about cause you never know who's looking at all that.
    This is the single biggest reason that I deleted my account on SA. I don't need any prying eyes stumbling onto my profile with pics and info on there. Or anywhere else.

    As much as I'd love to encounter some needy coeds (god I remember how easy it was during college), I just have no desire to risk a profike being uncovered.

    For this reason, AMP's have been my go to, until I find a better and different source.

  11. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brdwj  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried escort agencies like www.PlushMates.club. Prices seem to be on the higher end but the girls are super hot. Any info is appreciated.
    Seems like you got to give a lot of information out to verify yourself before getting membership which I'm hesitant about cause you never know who's looking at all that.

  12. #1099

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Seems their selection is rather limited and only Latinas. But I seems a good price point for the quality. I just prefer a little more selection. If I do decide to partake I'll definitely let you guys know.

    JT.
    There are a few other agencies as well listed on eros for more women.

  13. #1098

    Limited

    Quote Originally Posted by Brdwj  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried escort agencies like www.PlushMates.club. Prices seem to be on the higher end but the girls are super hot. Any info is appreciated.
    Seems their selection is rather limited and only Latinas. But I seems a good price point for the quality. I just prefer a little more selection. If I do decide to partake I'll definitely let you guys know.

    JT.

  14. #1097

    Escort Agencies

    Has anyone tried escort agencies like www.PlushMates.club. Prices seem to be on the higher end but the girls are super hot. Any info is appreciated.

  15. #1096

    Any recommendations for Ballantyne area later tonight?

    I know this is a slim shot but, I very unexpectedly have to travel to Charlotte TONIGHT! LOL I will be arriving around 11-11:30 pm. Would love some great company around midnight. Anyone with some good recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape