Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 572 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 8566
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2971

    Can't vs BVR

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBurgRider  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. Was thinking it was in Woootown, expanded my thought process. If I'm in Worcester, should I hit can't, or make the extra journey to BVR?
    Depends on what you want. FS go to can't, HE go to BVR. BVR you're going to get a good massage and the full hour, can't no massage and on your way quickly as you pop.

    Bigstar1.

  2. #2970

    BVR, got it, now need advise?

    Never mind. Was thinking it was in Woootown, expanded my thought process. If I'm in Worcester, should I hit can't, or make the extra journey to BVR?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBurgRider  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I can't figure this one out, been through craigs and BP and can't find what this abbreviation is for. Someone please help me out. Heading that way tomorrow and hope to try my luck. If not I'll be back to can't! Inbox is fine. Thanks.

  3. #2969

    Bvr?

    Ok, I can't figure this one out, been through craigs and BP and can't find what this abbreviation is for. Someone please help me out. Heading that way tomorrow and hope to try my luck. If not I'll be back to can't! Inbox is fine. Thanks.

  4. #2968

    Leeza

    Visited Leeza Last week in Clinton and as always a solid choice if you're into just the basics. Discreet enough of a location that you don't mind going in and out of the building in the day light. $. 8 for 1/2 and $1. 4 for the hour. She'll give you as many pops as you want. I opted for the two. She flips open her blouse to show her bra. Minimal OTR but it's the type of massage you just want to sit back and enjoy it. She does a good job making it all about you. You'll never leave disappointed.

  5. #2967

    Bvr

    Kay is great. Legit massage, always enthusiastic and friendly. She is the only girl I've ever visited twice in 12 hours LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    You got Kay, she is the best non FS provider there is. Always makes me happy to see her. I have gotten to the point where I walk if she is not available. She got the new bob a few months ago. She also has a nice tattoo.

    Bigstar1.

  6. #2966

    Bvr

    You got Kay, she is the best non FS provider there is. Always makes me happy to see her. I have gotten to the point where I walk if she is not available. She got the new bob a few months ago. She also has a nice tattoo.

    Bigstar1.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goose7334  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Went over to BVR a couple of weeks ago, weekday during the daytime. Didn't get the name of my provider, but she had a super-tight body with a short bob-style haircut.

    4 for HH + . 6.

    Solid massage which was very relaxing and a good amount of tease before the flip. On the flip she stood at the head of the table and leaned over my face. Lifted her top and put her nips right in my mouth. Moved over to the side of the table for the release and OTC grinding of her valley on my hand. She got pretty into it. I didn't ask her to take off the bottoms, but I think she might if I repeat.

    Afterwards she gave the standard "see you next time" routine, but then added "maybe tomorrow? (I think jokingly).

    All-in-all a very enjoyable time, I would repeat.

  7. #2965
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this service? I've seen her before as an escort under name Candy Kane or something to that effect. Her service was lackluster had to use her couch because bed was not there.

    Good looking girl, nice body, just did not connect with her. Curious of others experience with her with massage.

    Thanks,

    Jim.
    Yes I saw her several months ago. Can't remember the name she was using. It was an awkward experience. She was pretty drunk the entire time and just couldn't stop saying the word "Faaaaabulous" Sounded like a Bravo tv show. Just wasn't my cup of tea, or vodka in her case.

  8. #2964

    BliissFull Touch Bodywork

    Has anyone used this service? I've seen her before as an escort under name Candy Kane or something to that effect. Her service was lackluster had to use her couch because bed was not there.

    Good looking girl, nice body, just did not connect with her. Curious of others experience with her with massage.

    Thanks,

    Jim.

  9. #2963

    X4

    Services at X4 has been very inconsistent. Once in a while they have a good provider but they don't last. I have stopped going there as every time I visited there was someone new and services inconsistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen two of theladies over the last several weeks with really different experiences:

    1. Wendy. Excellent strong massage, 40 ish, roaming up top only under the covers really nice nipples, excellent finish. Wendy is no longer there.

    2. Lucy. Good massage, 40 ish (I think) some of teasing, ok finish, no touching thank you very much! Saw today would not return with her.

    I think there are better places for the money. Ie Envelope!

    Play nice out there!

    TrailBlazer.

  10. #2962

    X4

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to X4 in Oxford of late? Probably been a year or so for me, not sure if it's still worth it when in the area or if I should seek another venue.
    I've seen two of theladies over the last several weeks with really different experiences:

    1. Wendy. Excellent strong massage, 40 ish, roaming up top only under the covers really nice nipples, excellent finish. Wendy is no longer there.

    2. Lucy. Good massage, 40 ish (I think) some of teasing, ok finish, no touching thank you very much! Saw today would not return with her.

    I think there are better places for the money. Ie Envelope!

    Play nice out there!

    TrailBlazer.

  11. #2961

    Bvr

    Hey folks,

    Went over to BVR a couple of weeks ago, weekday during the daytime. Didn't get the name of my provider, but she had a super-tight body with a short bob-style haircut.

    4 for HH + . 6.

    Solid massage which was very relaxing and a good amount of tease before the flip. On the flip she stood at the head of the table and leaned over my face. Lifted her top and put her nips right in my mouth. Moved over to the side of the table for the release and OTC grinding of her valley on my hand. She got pretty into it. I didn't ask her to take off the bottoms, but I think she might if I repeat.

    Afterwards she gave the standard "see you next time" routine, but then added "maybe tomorrow? (I think jokingly).

    All-in-all a very enjoyable time, I would repeat.

  12. #2960
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I was in the Ayer area yesterday and feeling in the mood for a massage. I thought of Leeza, I called her, and was at her place within 20 minutes. This was my second time visiting her. I know some have said the busy downtown area where she rents her office is a bit off putting. I feel the opposite. Walking the one block from my car to her office door, I felt like I blended into the bustling downtown setting. The only time things could possibly get awkward is when walking up the stairs to her 2nd floor office space and possibly passing someone else in that building, but even then, who gives a shit.

    I entered her clean spacious office and she greeted me with a hug and smile. She's always laughing and smiling, this 2nd visit was even more so. I gave her. 8 for a half hour, her set number which includes the tip, but extra is alwabys nice. I laid stomach down, she took the very warm oil out, and started rubbing my legs slowly. She took her time and slowly went up my leg, adding more hot oil as she rubbed. The hot oil is amazing, I'm not sure why the AMP's don't use it. She got to my ass and slowly went all the way under and fully oiled my crank. She said "are you doing one or two? She was actually offering me two pops in the half hour, even knowing it would be over the half hour, she was being very accommodating. I said, "the one's fine". So I eventually flipped, she hot oiled me down there and did her slow sensual thing. I finished, then she said, "just because you finished doesn't mean your massage is done. " She went on to massage my bad ankle with hot oil for another 10 minutes or so (per my request on body part), it felt so good to have someone carefully rub my arthritic ankle. Then I said, "I think I could do that second pop, what would the additional donation be?" She said, "It will be included in your half hour. " She couldn't have been more gracious or caring. I finished my second pop on my knees, in a missionary position, drilling her hot oiled hand against the table in front of me. It was enjoyable. I only had a small tip on me, but she accepted it all smiles. I will bring more next time with these new expectations.

    Great time, great slow sensual massage, actually therapeutic in additional to getting an amazing release. I'm not sure why I don't see her more often.
    Please I'm me contact info, I used to see her before she moved. Best touch and MSOG. Clinton. Close enough, and worth every penny.

  13. #2959

    Helen in westborough

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Therap...ngest/53206722 Stopped by for a visit and wished that I had not. Zero massage and zero nuru anything. She was good looking and all but I could tell that there was no enjoyment of any kind for her and very little for me. Waste of time and money.

  14. #2958

    Info

    Have any more info on her interested in giving her a try.

  15. #2957

    Leeza Clinton.

    I was in the Ayer area yesterday and feeling in the mood for a massage. I thought of Leeza, I called her, and was at her place within 20 minutes. This was my second time visiting her. I know some have said the busy downtown area where she rents her office is a bit off putting. I feel the opposite. Walking the one block from my car to her office door, I felt like I blended into the bustling downtown setting. The only time things could possibly get awkward is when walking up the stairs to her 2nd floor office space and possibly passing someone else in that building, but even then, who gives a shit.

    I entered her clean spacious office and she greeted me with a hug and smile. She's always laughing and smiling, this 2nd visit was even more so. I gave her. 8 for a half hour, her set number which includes the tip, but extra is always nice. I laid stomach down, she took the very warm oil out, and started rubbing my legs slowly. She took her time and slowly went up my leg, adding more hot oil as she rubbed. The hot oil is amazing, I'm not sure why the AMP's don't use it. She got to my ass and slowly went all the way under and fully oiled my crank. She said "are you doing one or two? She was actually offering me two pops in the half hour, even knowing it would be over the half hour, she was being very accommodating. I said, "the one's fine". So I eventually flipped, she hot oiled me down there and did her slow sensual thing. I finished, then she said, "just because you finished doesn't mean your massage is done. " She went on to massage my bad ankle with hot oil for another 10 minutes or so (per my request on body part), it felt so good to have someone carefully rub my arthritic ankle. Then I said, "I think I could do that second pop, what would the additional donation be?" She said, "It will be included in your half hour. " She couldn't have been more gracious or caring. I finished my second pop on my knees, in a missionary position, drilling her hot oiled hand against the table in front of me. It was enjoyable. I only had a small tip on me, but she accepted it all smiles. I will bring more next time with these new expectations.

    Great time, great slow sensual massage, actually therapeutic in additional to getting an amazing release. I'm not sure why I don't see her more often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape