Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,791 to 29,805 of 31471
-
04-04-18 13:04 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 124I know this isn't the place for this but I am hooked.
I have been seeing her now for a couple months. I see her in Sarnia but she does travel windsor sometimes. She is early 20 nice little body. Yes the pics are her. 1/2 hr is $1. With the canadian exchange 20 to 25%. Its like using coupons. Everything is covered, no greek or fiv. Daty is available. No signs of drug use except pot. Incall room usually smells like she just lit up. She isn't the a "great" lay but hell I am almost 50 and a nice little tight body is always a bonus. https://backpage.com.sarnia.escortba...post/26244216/.
-
03-24-18 12:57 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 416Not sure if it will help, but try posting in the Toledo forum. 567 is kind of a Toledo area code.
Originally Posted by Sizzler747
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
03-24-18 02:17 #1679Regular Member

Posts: 14Has anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen this provider? Real pics? http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5867/47872582.
-
03-23-18 14:23 #1678Regular Member

Posts: 14Busty
Looking for large chested providers. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
-
03-23-18 12:04 #1677Regular Member

Posts: 16I read on TER discussion board that it took them down because of new legislation.
Originally Posted by MentalLimit
[View Original Post]
We aren't going anywhere.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/classifieds
Just saying,
A2
-
03-23-18 11:31 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 108Ter?
Did The Erotic Review lose all of its Ad boards? I only see ad boards for non USA countries. No more state by state posts.
-
03-22-18 20:58 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 416They also require a lot of money, that site is too rich for my blood.
Originally Posted by AirPilot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-18 11:02 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 657Setting down in DTW Today
Would like some feedback on escorts available tried sites hardly get response did Louiselove from Chicago won't repeat $$ askng $$$ settle.
Any good babes here 300 ?
Thanks.
Airpilot.
-
03-14-18 15:15 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 657Eros
Many of the ladies working EROS require two references.
-
03-14-18 13:55 #1672Regular Member

Posts: 11Utr contact info
Can you pm me her info?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 09:20 #1671Regular Member

Posts: 14No screening! Sorry it takes me awhile to respond sometimes! My appologies.
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 09:18 #1670Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes! Sorry bud! It is sometimes hard for me to get on here to respond.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 07:37 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 94References
I think he's probably referring to the references requirement most girls demand. I myself have struggled with this, there are many women I would have gladly paid their asking price but I have not developed a stable of references because I so rarely indulge in FS girls.
Originally Posted by NockUowt
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 00:00 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 46Wes,
Originally Posted by WesJ96
[View Original Post]
I imagine ANY will see you, if you have the funds. If you think because you are a 'newbie' they will treat you gently, or give you a discount, then maybe you should take up another hobby. These women are in this business to make MONEY, and often with as little effort as possible. Come on, man.
-
03-13-18 08:59 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 193New
Hi guys, been following site a while finally joined lots of good information. Does anyone know any good providers that will see a newbie just getting started in the hobby. Feel free to pm me thanks.









Reply With Quote






