Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 8183
-
03-15-18 10:25 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 62Damn, wish you'd posted a few hours earlier, I just rejoined yesterday after more than half a year away! But already getting some leads, though my profile probably needs some work.
Originally Posted by LowNSlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 22:49 #1852Regular Member

Posts: 12Alright, I'm in. Found a promo code for 33% off! Anyone ever meet sugarysweet4 fun? She's the kind of girl I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by FyrGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 16:06 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 299You're going to get what you pay for. While I am annoyed it has gone up to $90, it really is still a good value. Any time I have paid for a premium membership I have come away with no less than 3 new, solid sb's to work with. If you are going to play in the sugar bowl, you need to make the investment.
Originally Posted by LowNSlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 20:12 #1850Regular Member

Posts: 12Sb
I'm not interested in coming up with another $90 is there a cheaper one out there that's worth it? I've had a lot of luck on SA but $90?!
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 20:11 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 137That could explain a few things LOL
That could explain a few things! She offered up a Greek for no more $, but that's not my thing.
Originally Posted by JohnDagger
[View Original Post]
I only saw her once and the price was right- and as mentioned, she was very nice and personable.
-
03-13-18 19:23 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 665Reporting People
Every single time I report someone, I myself ends up getting my account suspended. Literally, everytime. So I do. Not report anymore. I just block. So many on that site are just site robots. You can easily tell some of them by all the girls that suddenly message you as soon as your membership expires.
Originally Posted by FLGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 19:07 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 851Candi
I have a friend who has recommended Candi to me and he swears by her for a nice easy time. Good communication and Almost full GFE. But none seem to be Full GFE anymore. The prices seem to be inline with what he has said as well.
Stay Safe. Harry P.
Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 11:09 #1846Banned Member

Posts: 141She has been around and around on different sites.
She a Professional.
Originally Posted by FredaGroper
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 11:08 #1845Banned Member

Posts: 141Numbers? Really Text You Numbers Really?
Buy a membership to a site. Hey Sugarbaby John on Usasexguide gave me your number. I am sure see will see you right away. Good Grief Charlie Brown.
Originally Posted by LowNSlow
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 08:47 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 137Ecuadorian MILF
This woman is actually a very nice lady and pretty much open to anything for a very reasonable allowance per meet-up.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-599df80da0bc
Her Abs are not quite as tight as the pics suggest, but otherwise she has an amazing bubble ass and great figure for a 40-something MILF. I cannot imagine what her ass must have looked like in her 20's!
She has good hygiene, is passionate, and is a genuinely nice person. Treat her nicely and she will reciprocate!
-
03-12-18 17:46 #1843Regular Member

Posts: 7I'd strongly recommend against that site. Didn't take long for me to realize about 95% of the profile on it are fake. Don't think so? Search another major city in the US and see how many duplicate profles you see.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
SA may be expensive, but I've had the best success. Some girls may be dumb and flaky, but at least they're real.
-
03-12-18 17:23 #1842Regular Member

Posts: 22Candi
Candi is pretty good looking and accommodating as the other reviewers mentioned, she also has incall not too far from universal. I have seen her 3 times and my experience is pretty good so far with reasonable rates and service is been GFE for me. I have asked her if I can share her contact with few if my friends and she is ok with that. Any senior members interested in exchanging intel are welcome to PM me.
Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 16:45 #1841Regular Member

Posts: 12$90 for SA?!
I'm new to the area can anyone PM me some digits on any Sbs from SA? Or how about a suggestion on another app.
Originally Posted by SA2222
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 16:21 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 271Re: Profile
Try clicking on the link that ZMan5 provided and log into SA. Shows that she was online very recently. You can also message her from there.
Originally Posted by Eustisflman
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 15:34 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 77The MILF seems really clingy. If you miss one of her messages she starts the whole "you lost interest".
Originally Posted by ShadowMover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






