Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 546 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 8183
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Don't just block her. Online-only arrangements violate ToS. Report her.
    She blocked me. LOL.

  2. #1837

    Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish  [View Original Post]
    She is very accommodating after you have seen her a few times and I have never had a problem with her. She does have a boyfriend but is almost always available for in or out. Works in a pinch every time and I have seen her over 20 times-easily.
    She must not be active any more. Search returns no results.

  3. #1836

    Candi

    She is very accommodating after you have seen her a few times and I have never had a problem with her. She does have a boyfriend but is almost always available for in or out. Works in a pinch every time and I have seen her over 20 times-easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    She is legit, nice girl but she has a boyfriend. She's has a nice spinner body, hippie Bush but she's not particularly fun in bed. Covered everything and she's not into it. 100 for hh. She has incall on the east side as well.

  4. #1835

    Candi

    She is legit, nice girl but she has a boyfriend. She's has a nice spinner body, hippie Bush but she's not particularly fun in bed. Covered everything and she's not into it. 100 for hh. She has incall on the east side as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan5  [View Original Post]
    Met this one yesterday. Easy set up. She's by UCF but wanted to meet at Geneva. So we actually met behind Burger King. But she she arrived another vehicle arrived a few minutes earlier. Dark tinted windows and parked next door but not near any doors and didn't leave the car. I had my spidey senses going off. I said No and left, as I pulled out and I was down the road going a bit slow. The tinted car pulls up to her. I sent her a text and told her what I saw and she claimed it wasn't involved her and if I wanted to give it a try. No Thanks. Be careful. Pictures are accurate.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-727ea113a664

  5. #1834

    SB tally board

    I started a Tally Thread on SB.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy  [View Original Post]
    SantaBabyy Best I have met. 300 Mario everything first date.

    Katie10376 200 mario ezy setup car fun or at your place everything on menu. She is a bit large for my taste.

    Queens_Pleasure She is alot of fun 250 Mario hours of everything met her twice.

    Eatme0 wt Fun 350 Mario Coins BBBJ in my truck then covered at my apartment Octoberish 17.

    Enjoy. I am cruzing Orlando SA now for my trip their next month for two weeks. Plan on dropping some knowledge.

  6. #1833

    Orlando Sbs

    I'm looking to meet some low cost sbs in the orlando area. If anyone has any digits PM me.

  7. #1832

    Re: Candi94

    Your spidey senses might need some re-calibration. She is a very sweet, well-known and reasonably priced sb. Search this thread for reviews about her. You missed a really good time LOL! Contact her again. She's very forgiving.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZMan5  [View Original Post]
    Met this one yesterday. Easy set up. She's by UCF but wanted to meet at Geneva. So we actually met behind Burger King. But she she arrived another vehicle arrived a few minutes earlier. Dark tinted windows and parked next door but not near any doors and didn't leave the car. I had my spidey senses going off. I said No and left, as I pulled out and I was down the road going a bit slow. The tinted car pulls up to her. I sent her a text and told her what I saw and she claimed it wasn't involved her and if I wanted to give it a try. No Thanks. Be careful. Pictures are accurate.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-727ea113a664

  8. #1831
    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy  [View Original Post]
    Real Conversation with benificial4 U.

    Her: Hi Looking for an arrangement to send photos / vids for allowance only until my schedule clears because I am a full time college student with a full time job I work very hard so my schedule is currently very busy right now.

    Me: Ahhh Yea. Good luck with that. You do know there is this thing called the internet. Its crazy, you can get photos / videos pretty much for free.

    Her: Not for free but nice try ass hole.

    Blocked. LOL.
    Don't just block her. Online-only arrangements violate ToS. Report her.

  9. #1830

    Some of These SB are Crazy

    Real Conversation with benificial4 U.

    Her: Hi Looking for an arrangement to send photos / vids for allowance only until my schedule clears because I am a full time college student with a full time job I work very hard so my schedule is currently very busy right now.

    Me: Ahhh Yea. Good luck with that. You do know there is this thing called the internet. Its crazy, you can get photos / videos pretty much for free.

    Her: Not for free but nice try ass hole.

    Blocked. LOL.

  10. #1829

    Candi94

    Met this one yesterday. Easy set up. She's by UCF but wanted to meet at Geneva. So we actually met behind Burger King. But she she arrived another vehicle arrived a few minutes earlier. Dark tinted windows and parked next door but not near any doors and didn't leave the car. I had my spidey senses going off. I said No and left, as I pulled out and I was down the road going a bit slow. The tinted car pulls up to her. I sent her a text and told her what I saw and she claimed it wasn't involved her and if I wanted to give it a try. No Thanks. Be careful. Pictures are accurate.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-727ea113a664

  11. #1828

    Brookiss926

    Easy Set up. Nice conversation. Then went to texting from the site. She has her own place in Eustis area. I went yesterday for our agreed time. She said text one hour prior. I did then 30 minutes later she postpones an hour. I wanted to see her so I waited on the street but down the road. No one came or left during this time, then got a message to wait another hour. I said No. I was about to leave and I throw back instead of $. 5 will you drop to $ if I paid her $. 5 next time and she said yes and she was ready. Except no one had come and gone. So what's up. Her ad said light smoker. I think she meant what was in her hand. She is a heavy smoker. Within seconds of being inside my eyes started to water. The Photos are her. Not the jean one. But much older and not good looking. I left.

    If you want cheap and you don't care what she looks like or smells like. You can TOFTT. Not me.

    https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...b-d88ce3421fcc

    Zman.

  12. #1827

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy  [View Original Post]
    Here is the quick and dirty.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-231454eb5bf4

    Hes hot and I am speaking to her and think she may be DTF.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-e5db184c574b

    This one is definatly DTF but she is "curvy" fat LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-91e566368418

    Just started with her she seems kinky not sure if she will be DTF on first meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-eedb53fde7a0

    Older MILF very flirty I hope she will meet in a few weeks.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e12ee2a3e2b

    These two are looking for doubles. I think it may be a scam Ill let yall know.

    Ill update as I progress.
    Good review the MILF I've been messaging, no meet yet. There are a lot of fake ad's having said that there are a lot of SB's.

  13. #1826

    Been Busy Ton of talent in Orlando

    Here is the quick and dirty.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-231454eb5bf4

    Hes hot and I am speaking to her and think she may be DTF.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-e5db184c574b

    This one is definatly DTF but she is "curvy" fat LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-91e566368418

    Just started with her she seems kinky not sure if she will be DTF on first meet.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-eedb53fde7a0

    Older MILF very flirty I hope she will meet in a few weeks.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e12ee2a3e2b

    These two are looking for doubles. I think it may be a scam Ill let yall know.

    Ill update as I progress.

  14. #1825

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristItsTiny  [View Original Post]
    Do you see it?
    No, she wasn't 16 yo when she joined SA, but I put little confidence in the age the girls input into their profile. It's a typo or she intentionally specifies an incorrect age. Either way, you weed out this one. She will be a flake.

    EEG.

  15. #1824

    SA vs Arrangement Finders

    I've been an SA member in the past and have had mixed experiences on the site. Would anyone recommend the Arrangement Finders service? Responses via PM are fine.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape