Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 24,961 to 24,975 of 27795
-
03-13-18 14:48 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 606This comes up all the time. They are two completely different people.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
Sexysara is rumored to do BBFS. I personally have not substantiated it.
Sexy little Sara / SexyLilSara / SLS is the MILF who is all over TNA and BP. In her 50's. Nice body. Does NOT do bb anything anymore especially BBFS. She did BBBJ for a brief moment but people messed that up by breaking her rules. So unless you are a reg or she likes you good luck getting it.
SLS had pics surface years ago of her BB'ing a guy doggy. It was her "boyfriend" at the time. A guy who went by RIS on the boards because of his now defunct old yahoo group Real Internet Sluts. This is going way back in the way back machine to like 2005-6-7-8.
SLS is a looker with a sweet voice and a sweet ass. A great fuck and the Fort Knox of people trying to get BBFS. Best of luck gents. You better win her heart or have a shit load of good weed to break that vault door down.
-
03-13-18 13:51 #2834Banned Member

Posts: 149That "SexyLilSara" (the 40+ year old) has been around for a number of years, and she has always only offered CBJ. Never heard of her offering BBFS.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 10:10 #2833Banned Member

Posts: 451SexyLilSara
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
Are these threads referring to SexyLilSara (40+ yr old on TNA. Redhead)? Her latest reviews say that she is now CBJ. Maybe she was BBFS a few eons ago? She looks hot though.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-18 00:08 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 236Sara
Just contact her and she'll respond.
Originally Posted by Zach106
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 20:04 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 1401Would be nice to get a second confirmation of her willing to BBFS. The only statement is from last year from a guy who made 2 posts about her doing bb with him then disappeared.
Originally Posted by HuksAlot
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 13:51 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 158KimmyAnnVIP
Thanks for the video. Her body and looks are awesome.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 11:13 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 1401Been trying to find out but scheduling with her is a pain. Outcall only and she's way up North. Wish she'd have an incall closer to the city some days.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 03:17 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 80Has anyone seen Karri Ambrosia lately, wondering if she is still down with bb.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-18 00:21 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 157Siren is better IMO
Face wise Siren is hotter, prettier eyes and face. I thinks she also the hotter fuck, way more passionate about taking dick. While Quinn is a hot spinner and takes cum deep inside her, given a choice, I would prefer to drop my load in Siren.
Originally Posted by Blue524
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 23:46 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 566Glad you posted this. I went and saw her. She could barely handle me but she does allow bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Pounds
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 23:09 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 1401Unfortunately all the names in the world ain't worth shit given how BP is these days.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 22:10 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 2924Spokane
A follow up to my Spokane UTR I have pics to send anyone with like trades.
I travel to Seattle Portland Spokane Boise and now Salt lake so if you have an UTr in any of those areas I will trade.
Senior members in Spokane I may just hook you up.
-
03-11-18 21:27 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 54KimmyannVIP
Found this gem earlier today. Not BBFS but still a video of the wonderful KimmyAnnVIP.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5823d5c66de88
-Truth.
-
03-11-18 21:06 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 54I can also say that I've done BBFS with Rachell Black. That was a couple years ago and I thought it would be a one time thing since the second time I saw her she wanted covered. Looks like I might have to arrange a visit again soon. Hands down still one of my top 3 I've ever been with. Super tight and wet and sweet tasting.
Originally Posted by Insomniac85
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 19:54 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 78Sexylilsara
I've always wanted to do SLS bb, her age has been mentioned anywhere between 45-60 but I could careless, her body is amazing. PM me please if you have bb info on her.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
Also have seen sexysara will bb, any upcharge with her?











Reply With Quote




