Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers recommend someone who enjoys (or pretends to enjoy) Greek and not a BBW? Having a heck of a time finding it through trial / error on BP or CL. Thanks in advance!
    Nikki or rebecca in st. Pete.

  2. #1405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Give her a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch1965  [View Original Post]
    Any fellow mongers recommend someone who enjoys (or pretends to enjoy) Greek and not a BBW? Having a heck of a time finding it through trial / error on BP or CL. Thanks in advance!
    https://escortbabylon.net/#tampa / photos /7279452541/25896695.

    You'll be glad you did.

  3. #1404

    Greek fun

    Any fellow mongers recommend someone who enjoys (or pretends to enjoy) Greek and not a BBW? Having a heck of a time finding it through trial / error on BP or CL. Thanks in advance!

  4. #1403

    Vicki Diaz

    I am 90% certain this girl has been around for a while and changed names though I can't recall the prior name. If I"m right, she had several reviews on the oThER site which were all consist. She is the girl in the pictures and smoking hot. But her high rate is just the start and actually doing anything other than literally meeting her is an upcharge. Even if you want to pay it, she is mechanical after taking 500+ roses from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polano5678  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I recently came across https: www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/569763. htm on eros. Anyone tried her? Had luck?

  5. #1402

    Anyone try her?

    Hey everyone, I recently came across https: www.eros.com/florida/tampa/files/569763. htm on eros. Anyone tried her? Had luck?

  6. #1401
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Ciera

    Looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180210_124358.jpg‎  

  7. #1400
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 3

    Cici aka ciera

    She has a new phone number pm for it she look good best service again.

  8. #1399

    Any info?


  9. #1398

    UTR trade for UTR

    I have a 5'1" blonde spinner with a cheerleader body looking for one, new friend. I'm looking for an utr Asian spinner cute baby doll. Pm me if you are interested in trading numbers.

  10. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    One of my favs is lookin to recruit some regulars fellas. I could rehash what an outrageous good time she is or you can read my two posts. She is fine, thick, sexy, and performs to ensure you got what you came for. 1 . 2 flowers for half of the hour. Additional details for interested seniors.

    https://vimeo.com/225455095
    Would luv to meet her.

  11. #1396

    Visiting

    I'm visiting today and looking for a friend. Need a reasonable price. Not looking for spinners or man-mades. Extra curves, tats great. Older is fine. PM numbers, links, etc. Thanks!

  12. #1395

    Lexi

    Was looking to go see a girl I have never seen before goes by Lexi any info is appreciated.

    http://tampa.backpage.com/WomenSeekM...-9924/47262822

  13. #1394

    BB Not For Me

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    She lives far from where I was. Got to her place which appears to be in a safe neighborhood. Got to her room. I know it says she is not a druggie but she was tweaking really hard. She gave ok BBBJ and she let me put it in BB which was nice. Then someone rang the doorbell so had to finish quick and left from the back. Might visit again if better donation and not so rushed.
    I saw Cristina once. She is a sexy woman. Great body. In my dream she gave a great BBBJ, then said she had no protection and asked if I was clean. I told her safety should be important to both of us and finished with the BBBJ. No cim. Did not go back as I continue to read about her doing bbcip with just about anyone.

  14. #1393
    Can anyone vouch for this one?

    2868. escortsincollege.com/608-579-2868-16826990. Html.

  15. #1392

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by NaiveGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Spring Hill. Nice and friendly girl. Two pops for a very reasonable price. Safe location. Not a druggie. I have numbet.
    She lives far from where I was. Got to her place which appears to be in a safe neighborhood. Got to her room. I know it says she is not a druggie but she was tweaking really hard. She gave ok BBBJ and she let me put it in BB which was nice. Then someone rang the doorbell so had to finish quick and left from the back. Might visit again if better donation and not so rushed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape