Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 423 of 546 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 8183
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by LowNSlow  [View Original Post]
    Alright, I'm in. Found a promo code for 33% off! Anyone ever meet sugarysweet4 fun? She's the kind of girl I'm looking for.
    Damn, wish you'd posted a few hours earlier, I just rejoined yesterday after more than half a year away! But already getting some leads, though my profile probably needs some work.

  2. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by FyrGuy33  [View Original Post]
    You're going to get what you pay for. While I am annoyed it has gone up to $90, it really is still a good value. Any time I have paid for a premium membership I have come away with no less than 3 new, solid sb's to work with. If you are going to play in the sugar bowl, you need to make the investment.
    Alright, I'm in. Found a promo code for 33% off! Anyone ever meet sugarysweet4 fun? She's the kind of girl I'm looking for.

  3. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by LowNSlow  [View Original Post]
    I'm not interested in coming up with another $90 is there a cheaper one out there that's worth it? I've had a lot of luck on SA but $90?!
    You're going to get what you pay for. While I am annoyed it has gone up to $90, it really is still a good value. Any time I have paid for a premium membership I have come away with no less than 3 new, solid sb's to work with. If you are going to play in the sugar bowl, you need to make the investment.

  4. #1850

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDagger  [View Original Post]
    Buy a membership to a site. Hey Sugarbaby John on Usasexguide gave me your number. I am sure see will see you right away. Good Grief Charlie Brown.
    I'm not interested in coming up with another $90 is there a cheaper one out there that's worth it? I've had a lot of luck on SA but $90?!

  5. #1849

    That could explain a few things LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDagger  [View Original Post]
    She a Professional.
    That could explain a few things! She offered up a Greek for no more $, but that's not my thing.

    I only saw her once and the price was right- and as mentioned, she was very nice and personable.

  6. #1848

    Reporting People

    Every single time I report someone, I myself ends up getting my account suspended. Literally, everytime. So I do. Not report anymore. I just block. So many on that site are just site robots. You can easily tell some of them by all the girls that suddenly message you as soon as your membership expires.

    Quote Originally Posted by FLGuy  [View Original Post]
    She blocked me. LOL.

  7. #1847

    Candi

    I have a friend who has recommended Candi to me and he swears by her for a nice easy time. Good communication and Almost full GFE. But none seem to be Full GFE anymore. The prices seem to be inline with what he has said as well.

    Stay Safe. Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish  [View Original Post]
    She is very accommodating after you have seen her a few times and I have never had a problem with her. She does have a boyfriend but is almost always available for in or out. Works in a pinch every time and I have seen her over 20 times-easily.

  8. #1846

    She has been around and around on different sites.

    She a Professional.

    Quote Originally Posted by FredaGroper  [View Original Post]
    This woman is actually a very nice lady and pretty much open to anything for a very reasonable allowance per meet-up.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-599df80da0bc

    Her Abs are not quite as tight as the pics suggest, but otherwise she has an amazing bubble ass and great figure for a 40-something MILF. I cannot imagine what her ass must have looked like in her 20's!

    She has good hygiene, is passionate, and is a genuinely nice person. Treat her nicely and she will reciprocate!

  9. #1845

    Numbers? Really Text You Numbers Really?

    Buy a membership to a site. Hey Sugarbaby John on Usasexguide gave me your number. I am sure see will see you right away. Good Grief Charlie Brown.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowNSlow  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area can anyone PM me some digits on any Sbs from SA? Or how about a suggestion on another app.

  10. #1844

    Ecuadorian MILF

    This woman is actually a very nice lady and pretty much open to anything for a very reasonable allowance per meet-up.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...4-599df80da0bc

    Her Abs are not quite as tight as the pics suggest, but otherwise she has an amazing bubble ass and great figure for a 40-something MILF. I cannot imagine what her ass must have looked like in her 20's!

    She has good hygiene, is passionate, and is a genuinely nice person. Treat her nicely and she will reciprocate!

  11. #1843
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    I've been an SA member in the past and have had mixed experiences on the site. Would anyone recommend the Arrangement Finders service? Responses via PM are fine.

    Thanks in advance.
    I'd strongly recommend against that site. Didn't take long for me to realize about 95% of the profile on it are fake. Don't think so? Search another major city in the US and see how many duplicate profles you see.

    SA may be expensive, but I've had the best success. Some girls may be dumb and flaky, but at least they're real.

  12. #1842

    Candi

    Candi is pretty good looking and accommodating as the other reviewers mentioned, she also has incall not too far from universal. I have seen her 3 times and my experience is pretty good so far with reasonable rates and service is been GFE for me. I have asked her if I can share her contact with few if my friends and she is ok with that. Any senior members interested in exchanging intel are welcome to PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish  [View Original Post]
    She is very accommodating after you have seen her a few times and I have never had a problem with her. She does have a boyfriend but is almost always available for in or out. Works in a pinch every time and I have seen her over 20 times-easily.

  13. #1841

    $90 for SA?!

    Quote Originally Posted by SA2222  [View Original Post]
    SA raised the monthly fee to $90. LOL. F that site.
    I'm new to the area can anyone PM me some digits on any Sbs from SA? Or how about a suggestion on another app.

  14. #1840

    Re: Profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Eustisflman  [View Original Post]
    She must not be active any more. Search returns no results.
    Try clicking on the link that ZMan5 provided and log into SA. Shows that she was online very recently. You can also message her from there.

  15. #1839
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Good review the MILF I've been messaging, no meet yet. There are a lot of fake ad's having said that there are a lot of SB's.
    The MILF seems really clingy. If you miss one of her messages she starts the whole "you lost interest".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape