Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 8183
-
03-11-18 15:31 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 77She blocked me. LOL.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 12:20 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 574Profile
She must not be active any more. Search returns no results.
Originally Posted by OrlandoIrish
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 11:03 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 107Candi
She is very accommodating after you have seen her a few times and I have never had a problem with her. She does have a boyfriend but is almost always available for in or out. Works in a pinch every time and I have seen her over 20 times-easily.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-18 03:09 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 335Candi
She is legit, nice girl but she has a boyfriend. She's has a nice spinner body, hippie Bush but she's not particularly fun in bed. Covered everything and she's not into it. 100 for hh. She has incall on the east side as well.
Originally Posted by ZMan5
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 08:27 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 574SB tally board
I started a Tally Thread on SB.
Originally Posted by FLGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-18 07:18 #1833Regular Member

Posts: 12Orlando Sbs
I'm looking to meet some low cost sbs in the orlando area. If anyone has any digits PM me.
-
03-09-18 20:53 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 271Re: Candi94
Your spidey senses might need some re-calibration. She is a very sweet, well-known and reasonably priced sb. Search this thread for reviews about her. You missed a really good time LOL! Contact her again. She's very forgiving.
Originally Posted by ZMan5
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 16:43 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 3349Don't just block her. Online-only arrangements violate ToS. Report her.
Originally Posted by FLGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 16:07 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 77Some of These SB are Crazy
Real Conversation with benificial4 U.
Her: Hi Looking for an arrangement to send photos / vids for allowance only until my schedule clears because I am a full time college student with a full time job I work very hard so my schedule is currently very busy right now.
Me: Ahhh Yea. Good luck with that. You do know there is this thing called the internet. Its crazy, you can get photos / videos pretty much for free.
Her: Not for free but nice try ass hole.
Blocked. LOL.
-
03-08-18 15:20 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 55Candi94
Met this one yesterday. Easy set up. She's by UCF but wanted to meet at Geneva. So we actually met behind Burger King. But she she arrived another vehicle arrived a few minutes earlier. Dark tinted windows and parked next door but not near any doors and didn't leave the car. I had my spidey senses going off. I said No and left, as I pulled out and I was down the road going a bit slow. The tinted car pulls up to her. I sent her a text and told her what I saw and she claimed it wasn't involved her and if I wanted to give it a try. No Thanks. Be careful. Pictures are accurate.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-727ea113a664
-
03-08-18 14:55 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 55Brookiss926
Easy Set up. Nice conversation. Then went to texting from the site. She has her own place in Eustis area. I went yesterday for our agreed time. She said text one hour prior. I did then 30 minutes later she postpones an hour. I wanted to see her so I waited on the street but down the road. No one came or left during this time, then got a message to wait another hour. I said No. I was about to leave and I throw back instead of $. 5 will you drop to $ if I paid her $. 5 next time and she said yes and she was ready. Except no one had come and gone. So what's up. Her ad said light smoker. I think she meant what was in her hand. She is a heavy smoker. Within seconds of being inside my eyes started to water. The Photos are her. Not the jean one. But much older and not good looking. I left.
If you want cheap and you don't care what she looks like or smells like. You can TOFTT. Not me.
https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...b-d88ce3421fcc
Zman.
-
03-07-18 17:10 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 229Good review
Good review the MILF I've been messaging, no meet yet. There are a lot of fake ad's having said that there are a lot of SB's.
Originally Posted by FLGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-18 15:32 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 77Been Busy Ton of talent in Orlando
Here is the quick and dirty.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-231454eb5bf4
Hes hot and I am speaking to her and think she may be DTF.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...8-e5db184c574b
This one is definatly DTF but she is "curvy" fat LOL.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...6-91e566368418
Just started with her she seems kinky not sure if she will be DTF on first meet.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...7-eedb53fde7a0
Older MILF very flirty I hope she will meet in a few weeks.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-0e12ee2a3e2b
These two are looking for doubles. I think it may be a scam Ill let yall know.
Ill update as I progress.
-
03-06-18 22:35 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 168Not really
No, she wasn't 16 yo when she joined SA, but I put little confidence in the age the girls input into their profile. It's a typo or she intentionally specifies an incorrect age. Either way, you weed out this one. She will be a flake.
Originally Posted by ChristItsTiny
[View Original Post]
EEG.
-
03-06-18 14:55 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 300SA vs Arrangement Finders
I've been an SA member in the past and have had mixed experiences on the site. Would anyone recommend the Arrangement Finders service? Responses via PM are fine.
Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






