Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1125

    Jewell

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I didn't add a link just the pic because we no how links are. I was thinking about seeing Jewell and decided to wait and see if anyone had the 411 on her.
    I saw her a few months ago. Good service. Her man was locked up and she was trying to make bail money. GFE for the most part. No DATY allowed. She has a sister, Ms. Redd, that also advertises.

  2. #1124

    Adrianna Cotton

    I had a similar experience about that same time period. I saw her during the day in an apartment that she said someone (a relative I think) was letting her use. I wasn't thrilled with the area either. She didn't seem boozed up when I saw her, but her teeth were a mess. She performed well, but she looked older than her pics then and the teeth and location were enough to keep me from repeating. She did do a little strip tease and dance to get things going which was a nice touch.

    InOut.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShaft85  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her once maybe 5 years ago.

    Definitelty very attractive. Very enthusiastic and flexible. However, she was boozed up and smelled like she'd had a rough night. GFE was available in my dream, but kissing was something I refrained from due to hygiene and bad teeth. You know it's bad when you remember 5 years later. She was also staying in a very bad area. I'm used to bad areas but the vibe I got made me uncomfortable, and this was during the middle of the day. YMMV, BBBJ was available at this time. Bear in mind, I dreamed only once.

  3. #1123
    Can take a pounding, by the way. If you're nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have seen reviews on her both ways. Some good and some reported under rip off. I guess it may depend on what day you catch her on and if she likes you or not?

  4. #1122
    I dreamed of her once maybe 5 years ago.

    Definitelty very attractive. Very enthusiastic and flexible. However, she was boozed up and smelled like she'd had a rough night. GFE was available in my dream, but kissing was something I refrained from due to hygiene and bad teeth. You know it's bad when you remember 5 years later. She was also staying in a very bad area. I'm used to bad areas but the vibe I got made me uncomfortable, and this was during the middle of the day. YMMV, BBBJ was available at this time. Bear in mind, I dreamed only once.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I have seen reviews on her both ways. Some good and some reported under rip off. I guess it may depend on what day you catch her on and if she likes you or not?

  5. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by NC9876  [View Original Post]
    Looking at hooking up with my first escort, the screening process seems to require a lot of personal information and details. How do you normally handle that, seems kind of risky to hand that out.
    I bit that bullet back in Los Angeles and provided a work I'd for verification with a top agency and they served as a good verification reference for all future providers I saw out there. You usually have to see a provider who's good with first timers and verifies if she's asked about you.

  6. #1120

    AA spinner?

    Senior member, coming to them this week. I would appreciate any tips on a solid AA spinner type. Pm or post is cool, TIA.

  7. #1119

    Verification

    Looking at hooking up with my first escort, the screening process seems to require a lot of personal information and details. How do you normally handle that, seems kind of risky to hand that out.

  8. #1118

    Aria

    Any recent visits with Aria? What was your experience?

  9. #1117
    I have seen reviews on her both ways. Some good and some reported under rip off. I guess it may depend on what day you catch her on and if she likes you or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else had a dream with Adrianna Cotton I had 3 nice dreams of her she don't do any BJ she will do HJ to get you up but CBJ BBBJ is off the table she said she have to be in love to do BJ but just bc she didn't do it with me doesn't mean she don't do it with other guys you no how women are. But besides no BJ if you like MILF'S Adrianna Cotton is the chick for ya she is oh so tight and when you banging her she responds with moans you can tell isn't acting. Very nice body with flat stomach. She use to be a model as you can tell by her ad pix in fact she owned a modeling studio. If you want a dream with a hot MILF I recommend Adrianna Cotton. And she's John Barns approved so you no she's the real thing. Here are some pix bc she don't stay posted long and her links will be gone.

  10. #1116

    Bree contact

    She is out of service for the minute. This ad was a self post for advertising and was banned member. I can pm you info once she is back to work. Send me a pm that you want her contact info please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mstersds  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her contact info? Can PM with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteLover8  [View Original Post]
    Bree from Concorde she often travels to Charlotte on the weekends she told me she's coming tonight which is Thursday should be there tomorrow on Friday as well. She is a raven haired sex goddess you can private message me for her phone number and she has amazing body she's fun to hang out with and she's clean disease-free and does things with my dick that no one else can Forgive my language but she doesHere's a few pics but she has a lot more and doesn't mind sharing.

  11. #1115

    Bree contact

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunetteLover8  [View Original Post]
    Bree from Concorde she often travels to Charlotte on the weekends she told me she's coming tonight which is Thursday should be there tomorrow on Friday as well. She is a raven haired sex goddess you can private message me for her phone number and she has amazing body she's fun to hang out with and she's clean disease-free and does things with my dick that no one else can Forgive my language but she doesHere's a few pics but she has a lot more and doesn't mind sharing.
    Do you have her contact info? Can PM with it.

  12. #1114
    Hey guys just wonderin if any of you remember a girl that went by the name of Redd. Great pawg stopped hearing about her about a year or so. I think she used to come down from salisbury. Also a girl named candy her add said no one under 30 but she would still see you under the right circumstances; she was a read head chubby girl then she switch to blonde. Has a 🍒 cheery tattoo on her breast.

  13. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else had a dream with Layla I did and wow I will repeat this dream bc it was a dream come true. Layla post real pix recent. She a chatter box for sure I think she be nervous at first and talking seem to help. Her big booty is oh so nice and her BBBJ skills are top notch. I wasn't going to see her at first kinda scared of fake pix but when I found out John Barns gave her the thumbs up I knew she was real and a good dream. I went over my time but she didn't let up until I was done my kinda dream.
    She's cute! What was the damage?

  14. #1112

    Bree from concord (best head)

    Bree from Concorde she often travels to Charlotte on the weekends she told me she's coming tonight which is Thursday should be there tomorrow on Friday as well. She is a raven haired sex goddess you can private message me for her phone number and she has amazing body she's fun to hang out with and she's clean disease-free and does things with my dick that no one else can Forgive my language but she doesHere's a few pics but she has a lot more and doesn't mind sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58895B92-6528-4754-B93D-519F557FA25D.jpg‎  

  15. #1111
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    You righ tbc have saw chicks on my way to work at 4 am and their phones be blowing up they no there isn't a lot of competition so they charge what ever they want to. $ for a qv and up and will rush you bc theres other guys in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    The reason hoes and pimps charge so much is because dudes pay it and every year these hoes get higher. Its not because they worth it. A sucker is born everyday. Guys don't realize they have the power when it comes to rates just don't see the hoes that charge to much. But that's not gone happen because they think there really is a thing called upscale hoes. Pussy is pussy a smile is smile stockings is stockings. Hoes on BP in nice hotels wearing lip stick and stockings look just as good as a hoe on park ave for 500 to 1500 a hour. Put lip stick on a hoe its still a hoe. I no some hoes personally that use to walk the streets would do you for 10 and after meeting the right pimp got fixed up and now in a 5 star hotel room getting paid thousands. Well the pimps getting thousands. And for some reason dudes that see upscale fool themselves into believing the upscale hoes when they say theres no pimps lmao that's funny aint it. Put lip stick on a pig its still a pig. I'm not paying no hoe that much money its gives out a statement of desperation saying you are so hard up for a woman you will pay anything. Upscale hoes talk trash about clients even more than other hoes. Didn't no that did ya. Yep they all say tricks are a pathedic group of fools that can't get a woman without paying.
    It's know, not no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape