Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1301

    Jameson

    Is it possible for someone to pm Jameson's contact info I accidentally deleted her number before I had a chance to save it. One of you senior members sent me her number and decided it would be funny to send me the wrong number oh not the wrong number just the wrong area code he gave me he right area code only to find out that he didn't even send me the right number. If anyone wants to message me I will let you know who it was that sent me the wrong number I won't blast him on here in public. If your not willing to help someone out why waste anyone's time by sending a message with the wrong number. One thing I do know is that I had a few numbers to share with you but you lost out on that chance.

  2. #1300

    Come on DFY

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    In case you are wondering, this is the one that got you put back on moderation.

    I don't know why some of you guys would rather lose the ability to have your posts go directly live than use the fight thread but as always I appreciate the job security.

    A2

  3. #1299

    Violet

    Picked her up this morning and she had to swing by Cricket to pay her phone bill So we go by Subway and she happens to love their sandwiches. She says she is hankering a foot long Well, there is only going to be one way you are going to get that darling. So, I happen to have some coupons in the car, pick up some grub and onward!

    After lunch, she asks if she can use the scale Sure. Well she has put on a couple of pounds, but still has the banging little body. I am not releasing the digits, but I suggest certain guys cut back on the serving size.

    Believe it or not, today is National Earmuff Day. So, I am thinking what a perfect day for some muff diving. I couldn't locate my snorkel, but suffice it to say there was a whole lot of diving going on. And all at the deep end of the pool DAMN!

    Well, rush hour was in full blast, so the gracious Mr. Uber came to whisk her away. Fun time as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails violetmuffday.jpg‎  

  4. #1298

    Visiting

    Hey Guys, I'm visiting from Ohio in about a week and a half. Was just curious if you had any recommendations. I've read about this Kendall person quite a bit when doing research but wondered if there were any other local favorites.

  5. #1297

    Double team?

    Have any of you mongers on here ever double teamed a provider? Have always wanted to do a MMF and this seems like the easiest way to accomplish that. Looking for input and to see if any of you might be down for this type of fun.

  6. #1296

    Carmen

    Well, Carmen has been much discussed in the last week or so. If you were considering going to see her, she is at a nice Hotel in a good area tonight.

    https://myproviderguide.com/wisconsi...scorts/9194201

  7. #1295

    SA Jen

    So haven't seen Jen for over a month She has been in Florida with her sick Mom and is coming home Monday. Anyhow, she feels bad that she hasn't seen me for awhile and she is going to send one of her girl friends over Really? Well, this happened on Thursday and around 4 PM this little firecracker rolls in, all the way from Fox Lake, IL 26 I years old, 5 foot 4 and about a buck twenty five hotter than hell!! So, fast forward to the bedroom. She had 8 orgasms from the tongue lashing. But, she being pretty much a lesbian, had no clue on sucking, so just said forget it. She said I should give Jen lessons on eating pussy. LOL So, we discussed the 3 sum for next week, but looks like her and Jen got into some kind of pissing contest on Friday, so that particular 3 sum looks like not going to happen. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenfriend2.jpg‎  

  8. #1294

    Chewy Nipples and Sweet Milk

    Ok, so I saw my little angus heifer again last night and I got some photos I want to share.

    AND she loves gobblin the knob!

    Coochie (titty milk baby) Eater.

    God Bless Us All.

    P.S. Digits for seniors, as always.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails big chewy nipples.jpg‎   milky surprise.jpg‎   IMG_20171025_152900-320x180.jpg‎   IMG_20171025_152841-320x180.jpg‎  

  9. #1293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247

    Shelby leaving

    Great time great attitude nothing more to add that has not already been said. She told me she is moving to New mexico at the end of the month so you better bang her ass while you can.

  10. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She texted me around noon on Friday asking if she could come over Friday night. Sure you can. So around 4 PM she texts that she forgot she was babysitting her 4 month old nephew. Can she bring the kid along? No problem, but I am not changing diapers. Anyhow, she rolls in around 6 PM with the kid in one of those little kid carriers. Now, be forewarned. This woman doesn't shut up. We started a cribbage game at 6 30 and it didn't end until 11 30 And sad to say, she beat me. So on to playtime and very very nice munch / suck session as always. Damn she has a banging body. Well then we play "go fish" until 1 30. I am exhausted. And the kid never made a peep the whole time.
    OMG, I'm so jealous! LOL.

  11. #1291

    Jameson.

    She texted me around noon on Friday asking if she could come over Friday night. Sure you can. So around 4 PM she texts that she forgot she was babysitting her 4 month old nephew. Can she bring the kid along? No problem, but I am not changing diapers. Anyhow, she rolls in around 6 PM with the kid in one of those little kid carriers. Now, be forewarned. This woman doesn't shut up. We started a cribbage game at 6 30 and it didn't end until 11 30 And sad to say, she beat me. So on to playtime and very very nice munch / suck session as always. Damn she has a banging body. Well then we play "go fish" until 1 30. I am exhausted. And the kid never made a peep the whole time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jamesonfriday.jpg‎   jamesonfriday1.jpg‎  

  12. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I live far enough away (so never run into people I know) and play enough blackjack to get room offers and stay there sometimes when I have business in town. There's a safe in the room and you need a key card to use the elevator. She won't look too out of place no matter what she wears. The police station by the walkway entrance might make people nervous. She might think I have more money than I do. Someone with legal problems might technically not be allowed to go there.

    Good idea, bad idea, or neutral idea?
    Hey brother there's no problem, just meet the lady's up front by the reception desk and walk them to the elevators. I've never had a problem and I've done it a lot. Bt.

  13. #1289

    Pot

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    I live far enough away (so never run into people I know) and play enough blackjack to get room offers and stay there sometimes when I have business in town. There's a safe in the room and you need a key card to use the elevator. She won't look too out of place no matter what she wears. The police station by the walkway entrance might make people nervous. She might think I have more money than I do. Someone with legal problems might technically not be allowed to go there.

    Good idea, bad idea, or neutral idea?
    There are a few providers that go there. Some members have visited with Esc also, dinner, gambling what have you. I don't think you will have a problem. Someone had reported going to their room with two from local strip club and getting distracted for cash and dash.

  14. #1288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    Must be busy

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    For those looking to contact Kendall she asks that you PM her through here. Her handle is Kendall3201.

    She wants to mention that her issue had nothing to do with the hobby and it is complete. She does seem to be busy though so be patient. She's looking to hear from old friends.
    I've tried to get in contact with her a couple ways but no reply. Sad. Haha.

  15. #1287

    Has anyone had a girl meet them at the casino?

    I live far enough away (so never run into people I know) and play enough blackjack to get room offers and stay there sometimes when I have business in town. There's a safe in the room and you need a key card to use the elevator. She won't look too out of place no matter what she wears. The police station by the walkway entrance might make people nervous. She might think I have more money than I do. Someone with legal problems might technically not be allowed to go there.

    Good idea, bad idea, or neutral idea?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape