Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1279

    Just remembered this

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She lists her current age as 30 and it's probably close. The pics are real but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same ones she used 2 or 3 years ago. Still, they are an accurate representation. I will note she did ask me to send a dick pic before giving me the hotel address and it's the only time I've ever complied because she sent me 2 or 3 nudes of herself before asking. I was super comfortable with her from the start with her good communication and zero bullshit, just a simple 2 call to a above average hotel. My only gripe is the no BBBJ. Even with that I agree with PS1999 - if you like busty women that are still height and weight proportional she's worth seeing at least once.
    I asked for daty. She said she doesn't like it. I let out an ugh. She said "You can Finger Me". Moments later knuckles
    deep.
    She will be 32 this summer. Its all coming back to me now. I gotta see her again!
    Last edited by Ps1999; 03-08-18 at 08:19. Reason: Add

  2. #1278

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    All cleared, thanks.

    Carmen.

    I ended up seeing her again maybe over 2 years ago at a hotel in the burbs. Looks wise she was freakin hot, body had some sag (probably mid 30's) but to me her looks made up for any problems. She played safe no daty, but if I remember right she made me feel really comfortable with her attitude. Just a cool chick. I'm not sure if the pics she's using now are hers at the time I saw her she did use her own and she sent me some good ones. My opinion. See her.
    She lists her current age as 30 and it's probably close. The pics are real but I wouldn't be surprised if they were the same ones she used 2 or 3 years ago. Still, they are an accurate representation. I will note she did ask me to send a dick pic before giving me the hotel address and it's the only time I've ever complied because she sent me 2 or 3 nudes of herself before asking. I was super comfortable with her from the start with her good communication and zero bullshit, just a simple 2 call to a above average hotel. My only gripe is the no BBBJ. Even with that I agree with PS1999 - if you like busty women that are still height and weight proportional she's worth seeing at least once.

  3. #1277
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    HuntingStreets had a great story this winter about a pretty redhead named Wendy and another woman.
    The other woman was Hannah and it's my understanding she's currently in rehab. Wendy went from a once or twice a week regular to no longer responding to texts or messages, so I can no longer in good conscience recomend her reliability or service.

  4. #1276

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by TS7128  [View Original Post]
    Ps1999,

    Got to clear some space in the Inbox. The answer to your question is yes. This is the same Carmen that you reviewed a few years back. I looked at the TER page and you reviewed her back in 2014. Hope that helps.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=256920

    Again, I never saw her because of the 1st report there. But she is and always has been smoking, as long as she is available then I'd see her. There was an allegation in the comment section of a video she posted one time about someone not feeling well, but as I said, something like that must be taken with a grain of salt.
    All cleared, thanks.

    Carmen.

    I ended up seeing her again maybe over 2 years ago at a hotel in the burbs. Looks wise she was freakin hot, body had some sag (probably mid 30's) but to me her looks made up for any problems. She played safe no daty, but if I remember right she made me feel really comfortable with her attitude. Just a cool chick. I'm not sure if the pics she's using now are hers at the time I saw her she did use her own and she sent me some good ones. My opinion. See her.

  5. #1275
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I'm in some dire need of help.

    I need to find a girl that will hangout with another girl and myself. Soon.

    She has to be legit into girls. I've been involved where they say they are into it but really are not. So she has to be into it.

    She has to be extremely clean smelling. No nasty chicks.

    PM me if you know of a good one. Cost isn't an issue.
    HuntingStreets had a great story this winter about a pretty redhead named Wendy and another woman.

  6. #1274

    Kendall contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    She is great. Have seen her many times. But now phone never seems to get answered? And ideas?
    I was able to reach Kendall today via text using her number ending in 4650. She texted me back quickly. I believe I found the number on the 911 page. PM me if you need the number.

  7. #1273

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    Is out of HOC and working Cock. Sweet personality and a pleaser. reasonable donation. Contributing members can pm for digits.
    Got a text from her out of the blue today. Going to see her on Thursday PM me for digits if you want.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda1.jpg‎  

  8. #1272

    Ps1999

    Ps1999,

    Got to clear some space in the Inbox. The answer to your question is yes. This is the same Carmen that you reviewed a few years back. I looked at the TER page and you reviewed her back in 2014. Hope that helps.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=256920

    Again, I never saw her because of the 1st report there. But she is and always has been smoking, as long as she is available then I'd see her. There was an allegation in the comment section of a video she posted one time about someone not feeling well, but as I said, something like that must be taken with a grain of salt.

  9. #1271

    Girl

    I'm in some dire need of help.

    I need to find a girl that will hangout with another girl and myself. Soon.

    She has to be legit into girls. I've been involved where they say they are into it but really are not. So she has to be into it.

    She has to be extremely clean smelling. No nasty chicks.

    PM me if you know of a good one. Cost isn't an issue.

  10. #1270

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
    She is great. Have seen her many times. But now phone never seems to get answered? And ideas?

  11. #1269

    Amanda / Amy

    Is out of HOC and working Cock. Sweet personality and a pleaser. reasonable donation. Contributing members can pm for digits.

  12. #1268

    Those were the days. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by BagelFish  [View Original Post]
    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home
    So, you liked her??

    Oh, to be 27 again but have what I have and know what I know now!

  13. #1267

    Kendall Snow

    So I finally got my Kendall Snow experience in last weekend.

    Holy mother of fucking God.

    You fucks didn't prepare me for what the fuck she was going to do to me. LOL. I have never been treated that way ever in my life.

    She broke my single session record and I got off 7 times in 2 hours with her. God damn. I started cramping after the 4th pop.

    That's the best I've ever had and she's been the one I've been looking for.

    Thank you Miss Kendall Snow. There will be more snowdays in the future for sure.

    If you guys haven't seen her yet. Get your fucking shit and cash together and go see her. She's our fucking treasure and keep her ass from leaving, best session I've ever had in my life. (Yeah yeah, I'm 27 and shit but I doubt any other girl will top that).

    http://kendallbestgfe.gfeincall.com/home

  14. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Here's the link for the girl I was talking about.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-9032/27225337
    Maybe she's not actually from the Milwaukee area. I was thinking that she was from Milwaukee, and had just visited Madison, but maybe not. Thanks for looking anyway!

  15. #1265

    Great stories

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do you know how to use the ignore function?

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape