Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Pine Tree

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 106 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1579
This blog is moderated by Kurocha
  1. #1114

    Miki--a creature of habit

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Brah, don't do the sky is falling, Miki is still on vacation.
    I'm sure we all will receive a text from Miki announcing her return. Damn must be in the hundreds.

  2. #1113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Allrite Miki is back? Wait in line Boys ;, she going b booked solid for the whole month;, hope Evee comes back soon, take some heat off Miki ;, I'm ready, just got my generic Viagra loaded, good luck Guys!
    Brah, don't do the sky is falling, Miki is still on vacation.

  3. #1112

    MIKI, here I come

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    Allrite Miki is back? Wait in line Boys ;, she going b booked solid for the whole month;, hope Evee comes back soon, take some heat off Miki ;, I'm ready, just got my generic Viagra loaded, good luck Guys!
    I am going to get my appointment with Miki. Got to get her while she is fresh and ready for action. Looking forward to wacking her. Love that pussy. I want to try her.

  4. #1111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanHawaii69  [View Original Post]
    So which one of you lucky b*stads got to take Miki to the hair salon yesterday?

    Nice catch there Miki lolol.
    Allrite Miki is back? Wait in line Boys ;, she going b booked solid for the whole month;, hope Evee comes back soon, take some heat off Miki ;, I'm ready, just got my generic Viagra loaded, good luck Guys!

  5. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Made appointment to see wara. Drove there and mama told me wara just went in the room with someone else. Asked I come back in an hour. I guess appointments are useless here.
    That is why I hate making appointments.

    These mamas need to ask the monger his name. As it is, they ask "You hebbu appointment?" to which the guy probably says "Yes", so then mama takes him. Then along comes the real customer who either has to wait (and risk it happening again), pick another girl, or realize he just drove there for nothing.

    It's not like one can arrive TOO early for an appointment; just a few minutes if anything. That is the window when some other monger slips in and takes your girl.

    Sorry just saying. I know you are a long time member / monger Brother Makiki. That's the good thing about scheduling directly with the girl, when she gives out her number.

  6. #1109

    Miki

    So which one of you lucky b*stads got to take Miki to the hair salon yesterday?

    Nice catch there Miki lolol.

  7. #1108

    Wara

    Made appointment to see wara. Drove there and mama told me wara just went in the room with someone else. Asked I come back in an hour. I guess appointments are useless here.

  8. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Goser  [View Original Post]
    I know Aira's exact age. She is not in her 40's or 50's. So if anyone is against seeing girls in the 40's or above, you can see Aira. Her body and service are off the charts. If you are lucky enough to get an appointment or to become a regular, don't blow that status.

    Aira is in such high demand right now that nearly all of her appointments are from her regulars and repeat clients. She is booked up nearly as soon as she tells mama her availability as there is a wait list to see her. She has a back log of about 3 weeks. The Wednesday thing was a fluke occurrence. She wasn't supposed to work this week, but an opportunity came up and someone jumped the gun on booking appointments. That created a booking nightmare. So, I think going forward reservations are going to be even harder to get especially for walk ins.

    The one thing I would recommend is not missing an appointment without cancelling with sufficient notice. These girls who are in hot demand have a choice of who they can see. Don't be surprised if you miss an appointment without cancelling that it will become much more difficult to get an appointment in the future.

    The best thing for walk ins is to call to check for cancellations. They do occur and if they do, you may be the lucky person to get it.
    Aria 40 - 50. Nah, don't think so. Maybe service wise but in looks, way younger .

  9. #1106

    Sexy Lexi

    I didn't see her in the ad. So text her and she told me she is taking (on) a short break.

  10. #1105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604

    Aira availability

    I know Aira's exact age. She is not in her 40's or 50's. So if anyone is against seeing girls in the 40's or above, you can see Aira. Her body and service are off the charts. If you are lucky enough to get an appointment or to become a regular, don't blow that status.

    Aira is in such high demand right now that nearly all of her appointments are from her regulars and repeat clients. She is booked up nearly as soon as she tells mama her availability as there is a wait list to see her. She has a back log of about 3 weeks. The Wednesday thing was a fluke occurrence. She wasn't supposed to work this week, but an opportunity came up and someone jumped the gun on booking appointments. That created a booking nightmare. So, I think going forward reservations are going to be even harder to get especially for walk ins.

    The one thing I would recommend is not missing an appointment without cancelling with sufficient notice. These girls who are in hot demand have a choice of who they can see. Don't be surprised if you miss an appointment without cancelling that it will become much more difficult to get an appointment in the future.

    The best thing for walk ins is to call to check for cancellations. They do occur and if they do, you may be the lucky person to get it.

  11. #1104

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate808HI  [View Original Post]
    Miki over 50's, also Yura little older then miki.

    Grace same age. Only who.

    Young girl over there Wara, and Kitty. And Ai almost 45's.

    So don't confuse. Number, is number.

    But of course young body, old body way different.
    Aira is over 40? No way possible though I won't put money down. Then again i never knew one to give an accurate number. Thought she said 30 but usually off by 10 so 45 believable. Asians age very slowly if they take care of themselves.
    Last edited by Reago13; 02-24-18 at 15:14. Reason: add something

  12. #1103

    Aira

    Amazing, like you me too like to know how he knows Aira be back for only one day she didn't advertise or let PT know.

    She must up set and took off again and may never return. Me too I been calling PT for Miki, Eve, and Aira all the mama being telling me they on vacation. Good luck to you AT.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingTouch  [View Original Post]
    Wow how did you know she was back for 1 day? I've called a few times and stoped by Pine Tree and Grouchy Mama always tell me she not there or busy. I went there yesterday in fact.

  13. #1102

    Opposite service

    Amp64, I too had a similar opposite experience like you, you can't go with this guy H 808's rating and review, and some others too.

    I go by Waikiki's all star team for reliable reviews, rating, and information to name a few Raiden, Redneck, DrM, john Ross, Mondo, DrG, Goser and also you too Waikiki, these guys are most helpful for me to select a provider to go to. Information pertaining L, A, S, HWP. Etc.

    Much Thanks, Mahalos, To all you guys and Waikiki's All Star Team (I also P M information to some of them as best I can with a disclaimer).

    Amp64 thank you for your review to help other fellow Mongos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    I had the opposite service from her, no body to body shower, she kept her close on, only wash down, in room no DATY, said to sensitive, BBBJ was highlight, covered mish, massage after, body more chunky than picture, personality was positive, will not repeat, miki is my ATF, an Mimi my second, Mimi may be 20 years older than Yoyo, but Mimi has a banging body, more attractive, and way better service, Just my 2 cents.

  14. #1101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 151

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBishay  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the excellent report. With that said I'm going to wait for Miki to return. Hopefullly, Yoyo will step up her service and I will then try her out. I need action in the shower room and action. Seems like she needs to improve before I will partake. I can get the same lackluster service at home with the old lady and that really sucks. Need lots of action and I miss my ATF Miki.
    Yesss sirrr, I miss Miki too!! She's suppose to come back next week, can't wait😍😍😍

  15. #1100

    YoYo

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp64  [View Original Post]
    I had the opposite service from her, no body to body shower, she kept her close on, only wash down, in room no DATY, said to sensitive, BBBJ was highlight, covered mish, massage after, body more chunky than picture, personality was positive, will not repeat, miki is my ATF, an Mimi my second, Mimi may be 20 years older than Yoyo, but Mimi has a banging body, more attractive, and way better service, Just my 2 cents.
    Thanks for the excellent report. With that said I'm going to wait for Miki to return. Hopefullly, Yoyo will step up her service and I will then try her out. I need action in the shower room and action. Seems like she needs to improve before I will partake. I can get the same lackluster service at home with the old lady and that really sucks. Need lots of action and I miss my ATF Miki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape