Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9315
-
03-12-18 00:21 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 28Wild Zebra
As an over the road trucker sometimes we get layed over somewhere for the weekend. Of all places I got stuck was here in Warwick, are. I. About a week or two ago. Sorry, I work and travel alot as a trucker, so I don't always get to be online all the time. Anyhow when I recently was layed over I checked eccie, but seems more like the place to check out this area is USAG. Read a few reviews and postings here and a couple old ones on eccie, so, I grabbed an Uber to Wild Zebra. Felt a little ghetto, but came across this petite dancer calling herself candance. After some liquid courage we chatted up the place, tells me where the action is. The VIP area backroom. Mind you, I've seen better VIP in better clubs but what the hell little head took over. Paid club fee 35 bucks per 15 minutes, went to the back. Open area with cubicle style partitions and a love seat. Candance does a lap dance well, drops her knickers and stands over me for some daty. Another song or two, she changes the game begins to wake jr up. Can definately suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, LOL. On goes the cover and I'm on the train to poundtown. Felt a little rushed because theres no doors, but again what the hell little head took over and continued to ride the train to poundtown. A couple songs later, the train pulled into the station after an enjoyable ride. Next time I'm back in town think I'll check out Club Desire. Damage to Candance was 150. And ya, I know maybe to much for a quickie in the back, but between the liquid courage and my little head taking over. Well, what can I say?
-
03-10-18 15:13 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 67I have not had experience with her but know people who have and it's been positive. She's a long time Cheaters girl.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 00:43 #4618Regular Member

Posts: 1Shats and giggles?
Does someone have to post this every month just to make sure the internet isn't dead?
Originally Posted by Rove1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 00:08 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 818There was an Allure that once worked at PP and then went to Mario's. Pretty brunette. Nice smile. A little extra weight, but huge naturals. Anyone know what happened to THAT Allure?
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 19:05 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 143Allure at WZ
Has anyone had any experience with this chick at the Zebra? I'm not sure if her name is Allure, but that's her Instagram alias. Picture is attached.
-
02-27-18 05:32 #4615Regular Member

Posts: 9Francisco
Marleana has been at Mario's, seen her many times there days, recently.
-
02-23-18 20:09 #4614Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi guys. Does anyone know if Marlena is still around? Pics for reference.
-
02-06-18 13:42 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 82Foxy Lady
I heard Laurie the shot girl is a dancer now has anyone been to the champagne room with her and if so how was it does she give out any extras.
-
02-06-18 08:46 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 1834Place has been pretty dead last couple of visits. Not that many girls on and just slow. Guess everyone's broke after holiday spending and waiting for tax returns.
They have a new chick that goes by Courtney. She's a blond spinner BUT she's actually anorexic and not even 70 lbs. I found her off putting actually. Kind of freaky looking. Like implants on a skeleton.
On the plus side, Venice is back after being gone for awhile.
The best part of going in there when it's slow is that some girls will do more to earn the dollars. The trick is knowing which ones LOL.
-
01-22-18 01:03 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 134Wild Zebra.
Trying to find this girl. Used to be a regular at WZ. Anyone know where she went? PM if you do. Thanks.
-
12-29-17 07:39 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 640Hush / model
Went there a few times when it was over by Branch ave. Alk in see whos on and available, theyre usually behind the cashier. Youll pay a room fee if I'm remembering correct it was like 60/15 which you can pay for with a card. Then the model will let you know her tip amounts while you're there. Music comes on to limit noise and the show begins. Expect to be in the range 150+.
The new place looks like it has VIP space with furniture so that intrigues me and the girls I've seen the times I went were pretty hot so I'm tempted to try out the new digs.
Let us know the details if you pull the trigger on this.
Originally Posted by SupSucka
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 20:29 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 375Expensive and No.
It is very pricey and its not that good. That was my experience over a year ago. You won't get out of there for less than 2 bills and the service will be average at best.
Originally Posted by SupSucka
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV.
-
12-28-17 13:29 #4608Regular Member

Posts: 1Anybody have any luck with mode4 u2 c
Anybody been there? It's lingerie modeling right? How much is it and is it good.
-
12-27-17 23:20 #4607Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunday evening
I'm new to the area and have always heard about the Prov clubs. I have an upcoming Sunday evening free and looking for the best shot at some extras. It looks like the recent poss point to CD. Any insight? I am looking for CBJ or BBBJ. Also, any idea at what the damage might be? Thanks.
-
12-27-17 05:53 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 179Best chance for cheap BBBJ is at Mickeys. The girls aren't great, and every girl is different on extras. Was there recently, and girl insisted on cover, so I just blew on her tits. If you get a chance to make multiple visits, and learn who does what, you get a better idea of what is possible.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




