Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Molly

    Last night I ran into Molly down by the circle. The one that used to be a "BackPage" girl and did doubles with Piper. I always have a good time with her, none rushed superior service. I asked her about Paige aka "Piper", because I haven't seen her in a few months, who to me is such a nice person and the last time I saw her she looked like she was on a "metoroic fall". Molly told me the story on how Paige / Piper got her nickname, which I thought was harlarious, but sounded like a viable reason for it. Has anyone seen Piper lately? Anyway I ended up spending a couple hours with Molly, who by the way loves to give non-rushed BBBJ's and sports a very nice tight "whoha" also. She a definite PAWG with no signs of use because of her method. Peace.

  2. #36057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJulius  [View Original Post]
    Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.
    I was driving driving thru the w / w early Monday morning about 10a, and I spotted a new face that fits this same description. She seemed fairly attractive, thin wearing a black dress and sporting a pair of heals, walking down Payson by McHenery st. Now she was a "unicorn" in my opinion just on her appearance alone, but about time I circled the block to further exam the situation, she had disappeared. I would like some intel on this rare creature mysef. Thanks & Peace.

  3. #36056

    Strawberry blonde

    Forgot to mention most distinguishing part. Girl in my previous post had a mouth and smile just like Carly Simon. She had a puffy jacket on as well. Might have been fake fur. Any info would b appreciated. Thanks and b safe. Mo.

  4. #36055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Here HERE

    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to be that guy, but what does this discussion thread have to do with Baltimore streetwalkers?

    Maybe a new thread / group could be started? I do think there is a world sex guide too.

    Not saying this isn't interesting to read, but at a certain point it gets away from what this group / thread is about.
    Thank you SFF!!

  5. #36054

    Strawberry blond

    Quote Originally Posted by MoJulius  [View Original Post]
    Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.
    Sounds like Shadow she is hot.

  6. #36053
    Quote Originally Posted by MoJulius  [View Original Post]
    Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.
    Could have been Angela. She's a stunner when she's in form. She hangs at those streets too.

  7. #36052

    Strawberry blonde

    Had time to kill so swung by wilkens. About 230 on corner of Payson and Ashton saw a more strawberry than blonde. Mayb 5'7 thin black dress with white spots I think. Hi heels and an absolutely killer smile. Think I recognized that smile frm pic off of here. She really caught my attention. Looped right around and she was gone. Saw her mayb 20 min later corner of Wilkins and Pulaski. She was chatting with some guys on corner. Looped around again and she was gone. Imo one of hottest WSW I've ever seen. Really did it for me as you can tell! LOL. Anyway who is she? Good date? Bkdoor on menu? Wilkins always sorta sketched me out. Haven't scooped there in prob 10 or 15 yrs. I'm gona have to go bk for her. Is she worth the risk? LOL. B safe. Mo.

  8. #36051

    2 am this morn

    I was a block up from wilkens by the school and I saw the ugliest woman flashing her tits. And still didn't get scooped. Ran into anne and took her for a spin.

  9. #36050

    Nothing yet.

    DD is still a ghost town. The special ladies haven't come out to see the sunshine yet.

  10. #36049

    That guy

    Sorry to be that guy, but what does this discussion thread have to do with Baltimore streetwalkers?

    Maybe a new thread / group could be started? I do think there is a world sex guide too.

    Not saying this isn't interesting to read, but at a certain point it gets away from what this group / thread is about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    If you wish to curtail your mongering exploits to the USA So be it but as one prior poster commented he was scheduling a return trip to Cuba as soon as possible, cannot blame him it is nice ther the Malacone, Santa Maria Beach, the girls stick their fingers out get in your rental and offer blow jobs almost automatically, been there got the T shirt it is a wonderful place. I just booked a return trip to Rio this month for the fifteenth time it does have its draw backs but the women my god they are other worldly don't take my word for it look it up, Copacabanna Beach, Ipanema Beach, LeBlon, all have the upper crust of it's itty bitty thong wearing teens and milfs take your pic they all look great. I do not I'll repeat do not recommend walking alone through town at night or keeping a lot of cash on your person or taking day trips alone in any favela it just doesn't pay, but for the most part the people are courteous, pleasant and helpful, doesn't hurt to learn a few key phrases like thank you hello, please and where is my hotel haha. Don't take my word for it any of the South American countries will do to get your feet wet Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Columbia etc, but the grand daddy is Brazil. YMMV B.

  11. #36048

    Pierre

    Late post, but on Sunday night I took a stroll down FH with no luck. It was quite dead around Brooklyn, UHaul, and W / W when I was out. I saw a lot of unmarked LEOs, a wagon, and a helicopter flying around in the W / W area, so I called it quits for the night. I stopped by to see Pierre before I left, and he did not look well. He was able to speak, but barely audible. He had his neighbor taking care of him. A SW named Monica was leaving when I arrived, and told me that she will be going to Tessa's from now on. Pierre asked for your prayers.

    Stay safe mongers.

  12. #36047

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Was talking to this one guy at a new year's party and he showed me a video on YouTube of police in an APV cruising thru the slums of Rio with open gunfire on the car. You dare not stop at an intersection they will jump you and take your valuables, that's how bad it has gotten. The government is corrupt and allowed to perpetuate as long as the illiteracy rate stays high, and people want a free ride by having one more kid. The guy I spoke with at the party even insinuated the the military should be put in charge of managing the government.
    If you wish to curtail your mongering exploits to the USA So be it but as one prior poster commented he was scheduling a return trip to Cuba as soon as possible, cannot blame him it is nice ther the Malacone, Santa Maria Beach, the girls stick their fingers out get in your rental and offer blow jobs almost automatically, been there got the T shirt it is a wonderful place. I just booked a return trip to Rio this month for the fifteenth time it does have its draw backs but the women my god they are other worldly don't take my word for it look it up, Copacabanna Beach, Ipanema Beach, LeBlon, all have the upper crust of it's itty bitty thong wearing teens and milfs take your pic they all look great. I do not I'll repeat do not recommend walking alone through town at night or keeping a lot of cash on your person or taking day trips alone in any favela it just doesn't pay, but for the most part the people are courteous, pleasant and helpful, doesn't hurt to learn a few key phrases like thank you hello, please and where is my hotel haha. Don't take my word for it any of the South American countries will do to get your feet wet Dominican Republic, Panama, Costa Rica, Argentina, Chile, Honduras, Columbia etc, but the grand daddy is Brazil. YMMV B.

  13. #36046
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up off fh. Cute, dark red hair. About 5 feet tall and thick.

    Good kinda thick. Drop to the spot and chose BBBJ. Within 20 secs she had me close. Good lord girl! She def knows how to work it. I made her stop and tried out the kitty. Completely surprised on how it was. Clean shaven and beautiful. Mish then doggy. After flipping her back to mish o tried to the backdoor which had no hesitation. Wasnt in long before I had to pull out. Ripped the cover off and went on her nice c's. Cleaned up amd took her back to where she had to meet someone that was waiting. If you are on here, sorry she was alittle late LOL. Completely worth the time of day for me. No phone like most the good ones. Anyone that knows how to contact her please let me know. Found her on facebook but I'm not about that.
    Lauren is a fav, still thick period. I wish she had a phone though, past couple times I found her she was still trying to get one.

  14. #36045
    Quote Originally Posted by BenjiFranklin  [View Original Post]
    I am from out of town and visited you city with the help of other senior members I scored pay dirt. Rented a local room and it was game on! I had 5 different girls last Thursday night and each and everyone could deep throat. It must be something in the water but it was great. Between that and fucked I was totally drained. I can hardly wait until next trip.
    As Denzel as I can: My Nigga.

  15. #36044

    One great night

    I am from out of town and visited you city with the help of other senior members I scored pay dirt. Rented a local room and it was game on! I had 5 different girls last Thursday night and each and everyone could deep throat. It must be something in the water but it was great. Between that and fucked I was totally drained. I can hardly wait until next trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape