Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 511 911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12997

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoltarXXX  [View Original Post]
    Could be. I do know she is thinner Also the new whit boots I never seen. The hair looks like hers.
    Yah, that's an old pic. But that was about as thin as she ever got back in the day. We're probably talking about two totally different girls.

  2. #12996

    Got a hold of a nice lady

    Quote Originally Posted by MacombCo  [View Original Post]
    I once went to a Gun Board hearing in Macomb County. In a way, it was a silly event because they asked questions that had already been asked on the application and the people there were cleared. One guy was asked if he had any contact with law enforcement over weapons. He admitted he wants stepped out on his porch with a shotgun that wasn't loaded. He paid some sort of fine. And had his record expunged. I don't remember all the details. But I do remember the prosecutor saying "well I have my own database".
    She dug deep and even though it's removed or whatever, it still shows it happened she says. And even a expunge will show up. So in the end, I got super screwed. Might as well been booked at this rate LOL. Oh well that's life.

  3. #12995

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Opui812  [View Original Post]
    Pickle252 all of these SWs will steal from you if given the chance.
    True, I just figured I would warn fellows about her method's.

  4. #12994

    Gina.

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCoin  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Gina you are talking about?
    Could be. I do know she is thinner Also the new whit boots I never seen. The hair looks like hers.

  5. #12993

    Data and then more

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    I called after all this time and nothing. I'm not in the system. As much as it seem you might want me to be I'm good. You'd think the receipt for paying would at least show up. But 0 results. I'm sure like everyone else I'm prob deep in the system. Everyone who steps into a court room has to be. Them and the government's keeping tabs on everyone anyways.
    I once went to a Gun Board hearing in Macomb County. In a way, it was a silly event because they asked questions that had already been asked on the application and the people there were cleared. One guy was asked if he had any contact with law enforcement over weapons. He admitted he wants stepped out on his porch with a shotgun that wasn't loaded. He paid some sort of fine. And had his record expunged. I don't remember all the details. But I do remember the prosecutor saying "well I have my own database".

  6. #12992

    Have to retry

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    You might want to check with Lansing. If you went to court and paid a fine you had to be charged with something.
    I'll have to call and see still. Prob got a lady who didn't look that deep into the case.

  7. #12991

    Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    You might want to check with Lansing. If you went to court and paid a fine you had to be charged with something.
    I called after all this time and nothing. I'm not in the system. As much as it seem you might want me to be I'm good. You'd think the receipt for paying would at least show up. But 0 results. I'm sure like everyone else I'm prob deep in the system. Everyone who steps into a court room has to be. Them and the government's keeping tabs on everyone anyways.

  8. #12990

    This Gina?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoltarXXX  [View Original Post]
    Beware Before you date. Get a report from me to understand what's going on.
    Is this the Gina you are talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0326.jpg‎  

  9. #12989

    East side scouting report

    Drove 6 mile past 75 and seen nothing, went to Harper and seen a younger BSW by the motel, hit chalmers and seen 2 WSW by 7 mile and as I took a right on 7 mile I seen LEO, now the 2 wswers didn't seem TGTBT but I'm pretty cautious these days it's not worth it. I rolled back down Harper and I got a glimpse of a WSW at the motel and the same young BSW that was almost TGTBT, it was at one of the more active corners of busts this year according to the DPD data so I held off on it. This was Sunday morning around 11:30.

  10. #12988
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they prob have me hidden deep in the system. But I wasn't cuffed, or put in jail, basically it was like getting a speeding ticket, but the lawyer dude told them I just want to pay and put this behind me. I was never charged with anything. I called the next few months and the court said they didn't see my name in the system. In the end it could of been way worse.
    You might want to check with Lansing. If you went to court and paid a fine you had to be charged with something.

  11. #12987

    Prob true

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    If you got a ticket, went to court and paid a fine, your name is in the system. You may not have a public criminal record but you will have a record of being charged. Even if you get a ticket and the case is dismissed, it will still show up on your non public criminal record.
    I'm sure they prob have me hidden deep in the system. But I wasn't cuffed, or put in jail, basically it was like getting a speeding ticket, but the lawyer dude told them I just want to pay and put this behind me. I was never charged with anything. I called the next few months and the court said they didn't see my name in the system. In the end it could of been way worse.

  12. #12986
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Had that same situation in 2014. Told I could go to jail and get a misdermeanor and shit. It was a good 3 month process of stress of not knowing and drama with my girl at the time. Wouldn't of been as bad if I was caught in the act. They literally seen her get in the car from standing at the Coney, which I was going to take her to a room. I didn't get my car taken or printed, just a ticket. Loss cash to the court and all. So when girls be like we can do it on so and so street, I'm like fuck you I'd go to your house or the back of a house LOL. They call you a pussy and all, by saying stop being scared and shit. I got lucky no record etc. But that was that one time. Prob won't be so lucky next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's finger printed. So my record is still clear. It could of went way worse. The chick they took and the lawyer dude said she's doing time time. The idiot had drugs on her. That who thing was terrible. All cause they seen her get in the car.
    If you got a ticket, went to court and paid a fine, your name is in the system. You may not have a public criminal record but you will have a record of being charged. Even if you get a ticket and the case is dismissed, it will still show up on your non public criminal record.

  13. #12985

    Re: printing

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    Yea it's finger printed. So my record is still clear. It could of went way worse. The chick they took and the lawyer dude said she's doing time time. The idiot had drugs on her. That who thing was terrible. All cause they seen her get in the car.
    Thanks for confirming. That is quite a story.

  14. #12984

    Scammers each and everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownFreak  [View Original Post]
    back of a house
    A few years ago I used to go Ghetto Biking in the Triangle. Basically, I'd park my car at Botsford on Grand River, take my bike off the rack then ride over to the Triangle.

    Once a chick agreed to blow me behind the the liquor store on McNichols. I pulled out all my money and gave her some. I only had a five remaining in my pocket. We started and soon after, "I can't suck you right, blah, blah, blah. " Pulling and adjusting my pants.

    As soon as she got the five, she said, "I hear a noise, someone is going to open the door. " Then she got up and quickly walked / ran around to the front of the store then went in. I figured out she took the five so hung around across the street from the store for a few minutes. In the end thought to leave as I do not know anyone in that area. If she and her friend tried something, I'm hit.

    That was the last time I went Ghetto Biking for ladies.

    Headed to the Triangle now. LOL

  15. #12983

    You got it LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure he meant he was lucky not to have his car taken, and not get finger printed. Basically arrested.
    Yea it's finger printed. So my record is still clear. It could of went way worse. The chick they took and the lawyer dude said she's doing time time. The idiot had drugs on her. That who thing was terrible. All cause they seen her get in the car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape