Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 26423
-
03-05-18 10:05 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 434http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-9032/27225337
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Rookie mistake, sorry.
-
03-05-18 08:26 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 1820Info
Without a name, phone number or pic it's 100% impossible to know which of the dozens of BP girls you are talking about.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 00:16 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 1820Detectives
Detectives. Bunch of goddamn Sherlock Holmes around here. Well done Captain, my Captain.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
The second ones are the ones used on SkipTheGames. Accurate but remember a good bra hides a lot of sag and good posing covers baby damage.
The first set are her as well, but I'd say several years old or really nicely done makeup.
Again, some sag and minor stretch marks, some fairly minor baby damage, but easy set up, was ready when I arrived, no rush, pleasant. The only downfall for me was no BBBJ.
This was the pic that sold me. Couid be really good makeup or a few years old, but yeah it’s a reasonably accurate image.
-
03-04-18 23:39 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 1244The link
Isn't working, since as mentioned, the site seems down but the browser address showed a number and I googled it. Here are 2 links that showed up, may be the girl?
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/mil...-8432/1/713624
http://milwaukee.postix.com/WomenSee...-8432/29785917
-
03-04-18 23:15 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 140I can capture the screen if you'd like. Maybe you've been banned from the site from too much mongering!
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]
Standard BP rates? Hmm. Well, I kind travel all over so don't know what standard rates are in Milwaukee.
In Chicago at the moment and rates are ridiculously high.
-
03-04-18 23:06 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 715Link
I tried two other browsers and no luck.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 23:04 #1247Banned Member

Posts: 153I believe this is the same Carmen that has been coming and going for years. She was reviewed way back. Still looks good.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 22:50 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
Still an error message. Maybe it's Chrome error. To lazy to try Firefox or Explorer. If everyone else can get there, great. But good catch on the period.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
Pretty much standard BP rates.
-
03-04-18 22:30 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 140Link works for me when period removed.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Try this link.
http://bit.ly/2FSKHns
By the way, what are her rates?
-
03-04-18 22:19 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 715Skipthegames
Doesn't work with or without the period.
Doesn't work in any city I tried.
I'll try again later.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 22:15 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
It gives me the same error message with or without the period, but you're likely right that the period doesn't belong there. When I just go to the main SkipTheGames.com page it says "This site cannot be reached".
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
But you're right, if the period isn't supposed to be there the link will be:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/414-573-8432/668549288846
-
03-04-18 22:00 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 140My man, there is a period at the end of the link, which is causing the error.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Remove the period, and there you go.
Nothing to do with the servers being up and down.
-
03-04-18 21:44 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
SkipTheGames servers have been bouncing up and down all day. Maybe try it again tomorrow. I haven't been able to find her anywhere else.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 21:13 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 63Link
Something went wrong with the link.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 20:12 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 434I know I'm not a senior, and I've only got two posts on the madison forum, but I thought, what the heck. Anyway, Last week I was talking to this girl and it sounded like she was a great GFE provider and she agreed to. 80 hh. Just happened to see she is posting in Milwaukee and though maybe she was a regular here. Anyway, I was hoping that someone had some information on her. Pictures look nice, but are probably fake, but at. 80 hh who knows. Any information would be appreciated, especially since I'm a newbie. If I knew her name, I'd just do a search, but with BP silly new format, searching no longer works.












Reply With Quote





