Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 40018
-
03-05-18 17:38 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 1573Relax
If there are "lots of fun," then you relaxed not at Relax on Dempster in MG.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 16:46 #18552Senior Member

Posts: 210Relax with?
I went to Relax last week. Drew the girl with round spots on her back and sensitive nipples. Can't remember her name. Lots of fun, several positions and some moaning with my thumb in her ass. Door fee +1. 2.
-
03-05-18 14:56 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 192When I went there the other day and saw the sign on the front door I had to do a Darth Vader Noooo.
Originally Posted by DonTheMon
[View Original Post]
Looks like they've been busted before too. So wondering if they will come back. This was my fallback when the one on Harlem and Montrose closed.
-
03-05-18 12:55 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 107Same deal
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...l-now/87688692
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
You will get a similar experience from Sophia as you would from Isabella Pretty much the same rates with more options though. She is a licensed masseuse and does a excellent massage, just further south like your alias.
-
03-05-18 12:13 #18549Senior Member

Posts: 113Clues
You going to give us a location? If you mean the flower shop, which is what I'm gathering from your title, that's not in Naperville.
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-18 09:25 #18548Senior Member

Posts: 747Visitor from Atlanta
Can some one recommend the CLC massage on Milwaukee Ave. Please PM. I will be glad to reciprocate if you come to Atlanta.
-
03-04-18 21:24 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 225A flower by another name.
Stopped by a place in Naperville I have been to 4 x. Have used 2 different MT's there. One in particular is very friendly and has nearly perfected the art of lovable play and flirting. She is also pretty, 7 out of 10. I believe her to be around 25. Tonight with her clothes on she laid on my back for a minute and kissed my ear telling me I'm sexy. I know its a game but its a fun game. After she kneels on the table while I'm still face down with her knees along my head so she is facing my ass. Gives me a little spank and circles the ole hole with her finger. After she continued the massage which was pretty good. On the finish she had me so ready I shot her hair while she was standing and also some of my buddies flew over my shoulder. She laughed and said you got me too, strong shooter! Slightly emarrased I apologized. Tipped her standard and on my way.
-
03-04-18 18:12 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 326Golden Dream Spa
Today dreamed about Selena at Golden Dream Spa. This was a good dream that started with a nice thorough table shower. The massage was okay at best. Standard finish with some intense DFK. Facilities are very nice. Roomy and clean. Will probably repeat soon.
-
03-04-18 15:52 #18545Senior Member

Posts: 326Went there last Sunday. Had Coco, an older provider in her late 40's I guess. Average massage and standard finish with a little DFK at the end. Total damage with tip - $. 1.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
Probably will not repeat.
-
03-03-18 22:26 #18544Senior Member

Posts: 115Yep
Yep. She just wants to make sure you are who you say you are, not a big deal at all. ID check like the others, it's been YEARS since I got in, not sure what else she might be asking for, but I guarantee, she's legit.
Originally Posted by E2304
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 22:05 #18543Senior Member

Posts: 275Isabella
"Screening process"?
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-18 21:31 #18542Senior Member

Posts: 115Correct
Correct, $. 3 ($130) for standard HE, $150 topless (Russian), $$ nude (she grinds you down a little and finishes in either HE or Russian).
Originally Posted by GreatGatsby
[View Original Post]
*** note- she doesn’t accept any payment until the end, so know going in that your in for at least $.3 + whatever you may want to “upgrade” for
-
03-03-18 20:33 #18541Senior Member

Posts: 3481Isabela Pomares.
She has great reviews. For what she charges I'd expect full service. For the price she charges a nude massage with a HJ finish doesn't work for me.
-
03-03-18 18:55 #18540Senior Member

Posts: 79Damage
So on her website it says 1 hr = $. 3- Is this including the HE? Or is it $. 3 + another $. 3 for HE?
Originally Posted by LatinPoker
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
GG.
-
03-03-18 17:44 #18539Banned Member

Posts: 7Visiting
Out of towner here. Did ton's of reading looking for boobies with HE places and went here to unwind. I thought I scored and drew a cute 25 yo who did a thorough table shower and massage with the expected smile at the end. The big disappointment was no roaming allowed. She was adamant that nobody does that there. Other than that, it was an OK experience. The other ladies in the place we 50 somethings.
I had other experiences I will report on later and also a confusing non experience with this thick hot asian chick that I could not find anything on: http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-only/85701642.
Anyone have an knowledge of her?
Originally Posted by UBeMyFriend99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





