Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,171 to 25,185 of 26417
-
03-04-18 23:04 #1247Banned Member

Posts: 153I believe this is the same Carmen that has been coming and going for years. She was reviewed way back. Still looks good.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 22:50 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
Still an error message. Maybe it's Chrome error. To lazy to try Firefox or Explorer. If everyone else can get there, great. But good catch on the period.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
Pretty much standard BP rates.
-
03-04-18 22:30 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 140Link works for me when period removed.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Try this link.
http://bit.ly/2FSKHns
By the way, what are her rates?
-
03-04-18 22:19 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 715Skipthegames
Doesn't work with or without the period.
Doesn't work in any city I tried.
I'll try again later.
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 22:15 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
It gives me the same error message with or without the period, but you're likely right that the period doesn't belong there. When I just go to the main SkipTheGames.com page it says "This site cannot be reached".
Originally Posted by Kingmaletx
[View Original Post]
But you're right, if the period isn't supposed to be there the link will be:
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/414-573-8432/668549288846
-
03-04-18 22:00 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 140My man, there is a period at the end of the link, which is causing the error.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
Remove the period, and there you go.
Nothing to do with the servers being up and down.
-
03-04-18 21:44 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 1820Link
SkipTheGames servers have been bouncing up and down all day. Maybe try it again tomorrow. I haven't been able to find her anywhere else.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 21:13 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 63Link
Something went wrong with the link.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 20:12 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 434I know I'm not a senior, and I've only got two posts on the madison forum, but I thought, what the heck. Anyway, Last week I was talking to this girl and it sounded like she was a great GFE provider and she agreed to. 80 hh. Just happened to see she is posting in Milwaukee and though maybe she was a regular here. Anyway, I was hoping that someone had some information on her. Pictures look nice, but are probably fake, but at. 80 hh who knows. Any information would be appreciated, especially since I'm a newbie. If I knew her name, I'd just do a search, but with BP silly new format, searching no longer works.
-
03-04-18 20:05 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 355Little Monster
Gee whiz!! I have probly sent her 50 messages over the past two months. Every once in awhile I get a reply. Apparently she only does car dates, so while she always gets good marks for the blow job, I have given up on her.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 18:32 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 1820Carmen
With my normal go to failing the reliability test lately I decided it had been a while since I TOftT. Spent some time surfing and came across Carmen http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe.../668549288846. Being a sucker for large breasts and big nipples I decided to give it a shot. Texted her late last night to try and set up something for this morning. She told me just to drop a line when I was ready in the morning. I was skeptical as so few providers are ready for morning sessions, but I texted her at 8 15 and got a response at 8 17. Simple two call got me to a nice-ish hotel in a safe Western suburb.
The pics are real, but I'm guessing a few years old. She listed her age as 30 and I'd say that's accurate. Big natural breasts and nipples. Some sag, some stretch marks, but did I mention BIG nipples? Some baby damage but nothing I couldn't live with. I asked what was on the menu and she said everything safe FS. I tried to talk her into BBBJ but no go. To her credit she didn't just try and stuff the condom on, she started with a slow sensual HJ until I was hard enough. On went the condom and down went her head. Very nicely done with lots of tongue work on the DT which felt good, but I'm sure would have been insanely good BB. After 6 or 7 minutes I stopped her. For CG instead of being on her knees and riding me she squatted over me and rode me. Different feel and allowed very deep penetration but kind of awkward. After just a few minutes she rose up to far and I slipped out. She asked me if I wanted her to try again, and I'm sure she would have or done a different position if I asked, but I'm pretty much all about the head anyway so I just asked her to finish me that way. She was probably down there for a good 10 minutes before I popped. After she gave me some tissue and a wet wipe (nice touch) to clean up with.
Afterward we chatted casually about her ink and a few other things as we dressed, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I paid for a hhr and was out in about 20 minutes, but again it was my choice not to do another position. All in all I have zero complaints. Quick response, easy setup, good location, no rush, nice personality. I would definitely repeat if we could go to BBBJCIM or BBBJ Come on Tits. I might repeat in a pinch with CBJ.
HS.
-
03-04-18 18:32 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 402Little Monster
Have seen the sexy little monster a hand full of times now. Great bbbjcimws with lots of moaning. Took me 3 months to get a hold of her but now that I'm in she replies back almost immediately. Great time as always.
-
03-04-18 16:47 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 355Sa
I bought a month a couple of years ago, but as far as I know, you don't need to have a profile or buy time to view any profile on there. Unless they blocked you for some reason.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-18 16:39 #1234Senior Member

Posts: 355Crystal Hall
Was trolling through the monkey site and came across a review on her. Never saw a posting anywhere for her. But damn, if she offered an hour visit I would save up to see her!!
https://twitter.com/CrystalRoses4u
-
03-04-18 15:35 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 1244Picture
For those not a member, here is a picture from that profile.
Originally Posted by BionicGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





